Briogeo B. Well Organic + Cold-Pressed 100% Castor Oil uploaded by Amber M.Briogeo B. Well Organic + Cold-Pressed 100% Castor Oil uploaded by Anna H.

BY BRIOGEO

What it is: A cold-pressed, organic, fair trade castor oil packed with vitamins and nutrients to promote healthy and nourished hair, scalp, skin and brows.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination

Skin Concerns: Dryness

Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, Coily

Hair Concerns: Dryness, Thinning, Damage/Split Ends/Breakage

Highlighted Ingredients:
- 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Castor Oil: Multi-use nourishment that is perfect for hair (even taming flyaways, scalp, skin, and brows); a cushiony, natural-humectant rich in vitamin E and omega fatty acids, like ricinoleic acid, to protect and nurture the skin and hair.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: Cold-pressed purity and clean conscious. Briogeo’s method of cold-pressing the castor seeds preserves nutrients originally present in the seed after harvest. Their castor oil is certified fair-trade and Fair For Life, meaning their investment here funds community programs in India's Kutch district.

Ingredients: Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil.

Suggested Usage:
-Use daily or as needed.
-Dispense a small amount and massage into clean hair, scalp, skin, and cuticles.
-Do not rinse.
-To condition brows, apply with a clean mascara wand or cotton swab. Reapply as needed.
-Use with a cotton swap to nourish eyebrows and the hairline.

Anna H.
1,389 reviews
Another winning product from Briogeo B Well! When I curl my hair it takes a beating. it gets dry and feels/looks dull but since have added the castor oil to my routine it mad such a difference. My hair is soft and my curls look amazing and feel so soft! I will never be without this. Look at the curls in my photos! highly recommended by me! BEST Castor Oil from Briogeo B.Well
danielle s.
I bought this product and i am LOVING it!! I have been using it only on my eyebrows & eyelashes and I have been noticing a difference especially with mt eyebrows. I apply it every night with a q-tip. The price isnt bad, you can always find a coupon. There is also alot of product in the bottle. I also received two complimentary samples when purchasing this item from the Briogeo website along with a coupon scratch off!
Beverly W.
Rosemead, CA
I love using castor oil on my eyebrows to grow them. I've definitely noticed that my eyebrows look more full in the areas that look particularly sparse. I love that this is so versatile so you can use it in your hair, brows, cuticles, etc. I have yet to try this on my eyelashes.
Kimberly G.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Sephora
So far I love this stuff. It’s very thick, so it lasts a long time. My hair feels so thick, and is growing. I haven’t used this long enough to see much improvement on my eyelashes and eyebrows. What I love about this is that it’s multifunctional. It doesn’t burn my eyes or make things blurry. I use this every single night, and if I’m not going anywhere, or if I’m not wearing makeup I put this on in the morning as well. This product is so pure, and you can tell it’s great quality. Give it a try ! You won’t regret it ❤️
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely more expensive then buying regular castor oil but I love the ease of the packaging and I also love briogeo. Worth the price for me.
Deanna F.
temecula
Purchased at: Sephora
So far I have been using this for couple weeks. Love the way my brows looking. I also add to cuticles and scalp. Not too greasy. Nice
Yelis H.
beaumont
Purchased at: Sephora
I loveeee briogeo b.well castrol oil. I use it after i take a shower on my dry hair. It doesnt even make my hair look oily.
Melissa P.
Brampton, ON
I’ve only used this product for two days on my nails, toe nails, hair line, eye brows and eye lashes and wow! It smells amazing and I notice my nails look shinier and feel stronger!
Rachael D.
Norwich
How do you apply this product ????
Lindsay S.
Has anyone one seen results using this product?
Kayla H.
Brandon, MS
How well does this product work? How long was t until you saw results? Is it worth the price?
shelley l.
I love this brand. I have several products. I can't wait to try this out!!
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
does this make your lashes grow? Ya sanguine has any experience with this product?

Sephora