Top Questions See all 284 Q&A
- "The clothing is not very good quality and tend to tear very easily.. and they really don't have any good size, a one size fits all fits who?" in 117 reviews
- "This store has some really cute clothes, but I don't like how they do their pricing and I also don;t like how expensive the clothes are." in 20 reviews
- "Also I don't understand why it's so expensive e.g., they could have a skater skirt for twenty dollars while Forever 21 has skater skirts for six dollars that's just as good." in 17 reviews
- "I also like that their clothes are always so soft and they're good quality, however I hate that their shipping online to Canada is around $30, little bit ridiculous to me. " in 15 reviews
- "Everything is cute, and I'm not going to complain about the size, but they do need to work on their pricing, employees, and customer service." in 12 reviews
Their pieces make it so easy to look put together even when you're having a "lazy" day. Some of their clothes may be a little pricey, but I think it's really worth it for the quality. I especially love buying their sweaters since they are so soft and comfortable. The main downside is how small of some of their pants and crop tops can be. Also, don't expect any customer service when you shop at their stores.
Although I wish they had more sizes, their quality is pretty good but some of there items you can get at thrift stores for less. Before purchasing from here I’d suggest taking a look at a local thrift store or even stopping at a Forever 21, or something similar if in your area. They may have similar items for less!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos