BY BRANDY MELVILLE

Brandy Melville
  • "The clothing is not very good quality and tend to tear very easily.. and they really don't have any good size, a one size fits all fits who?" in 117 reviews
  • "This store has some really cute clothes, but I don't like how they do their pricing and I also don;t like how expensive the clothes are." in 20 reviews
  • "Also I don't understand why it's so expensive e.g., they could have a skater skirt for twenty dollars while Forever 21 has skater skirts for six dollars that's just as good." in 17 reviews
  • "I also like that their clothes are always so soft and they're good quality, however I hate that their shipping online to Canada is around $30, little bit ridiculous to me. " in 15 reviews
  • "Everything is cute, and I'm not going to complain about the size, but they do need to work on their pricing, employees, and customer service." in 12 reviews
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I used to really love Brandy Melville, but now i'm a bit turned away from it. The clothing quality is just ok, nothing amazing. Usually if I go in now, it's only to buy their mini backpacks. I will admit, those are cute. Before, they used to have really nice prints and styles, but now everything just seems to be plain and there's nothing unique to them. I could probably buy similar looking shirts from thrift stores for about half the price. I also still don't quite understand why they can't make sizes? Perhaps it would allow them the opportunity to market their clothes to everyone, instead of only people who fit their "one size" standard.  My in store experiences are usually not that great. The store workers don't really say anything when you walk in, they just look at you and continue doing their thing, and they don't offer much help either. I get the vibe that maybe they don't want to be there. Besides the strange vibe I get from workers, there are usually a bunch of middle/high schoolers shopping, who are also quite rude and don't care if they bump or elbow you just to get to a piece of clothing. My experience shopping in European stores as compared to American stores were quite different. The European stores seemed to have a much different variety, it was a lot of the older stuff that I liked much better. I don't shop at Brandy as much as I used to, mostly because of the price and quality, and I think they need to work on their customer service skills.
Victoria L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I've been shopping here since 2011 when I was in high school, and they've expanded so much in the past years. No matter how many times I say I'm over it, I always end up coming back to buy basics from Brandy.
Their pieces make it so easy to look put together even when you're having a "lazy" day. Some of their clothes may be a little pricey, but I think it's really worth it for the quality. I especially love buying their sweaters since they are so soft and comfortable. The main downside is how small of some of their pants and crop tops can be. Also, don't expect any customer service when you shop at their stores.
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
I definitely went through a Brandy Melville phase. I absolutely LOVE their style and vibe. Their clothes are a decent price for in style items that would normally be pretty expensive elsewhere. The quality pretty great too; everything is super soft and comfortable. Their sweatshirts are especially cozy and never pill. What kind of turned me away from Brandy Melville was that it is one size fits all. I am considered to be pretty average size, usually small or medium and a 27 waist, yet there are a lot of brandy Melville items I can’t even fit in if I tried. The sizing is honestly pretty absurd and irritating. Their “one size” ranges from being plausible to strictly XS.
Amy S.
One of my most favorite shops ever, definitely would recommend to a friend! 😍
Brandy Melville
Although I wish they had more sizes, their quality is pretty good but some of there items you can get at thrift stores for less. Before purchasing from here I’d suggest taking a look at a local thrift store or even stopping at a Forever 21, or something similar if in your area. They may have similar items for less!
Emma H.
Knoxville
Brandy Melville is known for its very cute and stylish clothing at somewhat affordable prices; however, I have my own opinion on it that I feel like would be helpful to others trying to order online. About 2 weeks ago, I found myself ordering from the Brandy Melville website because I found some really cute stuff! I saw the prices and was a little bothered by the shipping price, $7.19! To me, that's very expensive and I didn't know what to expect, but I gave Brandy a chance. The closest Brandy I live near is in Nashville TN, so it's about 3-4 hours away, so I thought that the clothes I picked out would come from that specific Brandy so I thought it wouldn't take a long time to come. Now I am sitting 2 weeks from the day I ordered from them and my package still hasn't come. I am extremely frustrated because I ordered from Brandy so I would have new clothes for the new school year... but they haven't come. That was my first time ordering from them and I am pretty positive it will be my last.
johnny c.
I ordered multiple things from this store. i had two shipments and i ordered one with $40 shipping which I think is absolutely ridiculous. The order said it would take two days and be shipped by air. It's been over that amount of time and I still haven't received the order. It was $40 for shipping! I should get a refund if the order doesn't come when it says it would if I'm paying that much. I also ordered something two weeks ago and it still hasn't came. I tried calling customer service multiple times to fix my problems. They stated their hours for customer service which I was in and then said I quote "goodbye." None of my orders have had multiple items the one only had three. I would go to a store near me to solve these shipping issues but I don't have one near me for hundreds of miles! This ridiculous and the company should fix this because I've seen hundreds of bad ratings about them. I certainly hope they fix these multiple issues.
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like Brandy Melville, and I own quite a few things from there. However, I do think that the prices are a little high for what it has to offer. For instance, I think a plain tee shirt for $25 is definitely not worth it. I really really like the designs and styles that Brandy Melville has, but I would give it a 5 star if only the prices were a little lower.
s u.
the return policy says all returns must be with original tags still attached, BUT i received an item with no tag. would have been a very big hassle if i didn’t like my order, but thankfully i do. cute clothes, simple and comfy. the shipping is rediculous in my opinion. also i would not buy something from here but it’s just when you’re on the search for a specific item (cute comfy grey sweats with pockets and string) and can’t find it anywhere else, you just have to settle for the only place you can think of. also i work in retail, and based on the packaging, i can tell one of the items was a return, and one on display, since they did not come in their normal clear plastic baggy, just wrapped poorly in tissue paper.
Amelie B.
Woodinville, WA
I absolutely love brandy melville! All of their clothes are fairly cheap and really cute! The majority of items in my closet are from brandy melville and I love this brand. I am disappointed with the fact that they don’t have other sizes because while there clothes do fit me, I have many friends that cannot fit into this brand and that makes me upset.
Enedina C.
Manteca
I'm leaving them a 5 star review because they have great online customer service. Mine and another persons items were switched around. So I got her items and she got mine. I sent an email and they answered the next morning saying that they will send me another package with my items and that I could keep the package of hers too :)
Tarole H.
Richmond
What;s your favorite thing about Brandy Melville?
Yeskleiry T.
How good is the quality of the clothes here?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Is the Jewelry worth buying?
Paula Q.
Any ways to get things on sale?
andriana s.
Bridgeport, CT
Why are people so obsessed with their clothing ?