Brandy Melville

by Brandy Melville

Why isn’t there a lot of stores near me?
I remember around 2013-2014, shopping from their online store was a sketchy experience. Lots of people complained that either they were missing items from their orders, they were shipped the wrong things entirely, or their orders never even arrived. When contacting their customer service, they were ignored. I just wanted to know if things have improved since then, and whether their website is safe enough to order from, and if I do encounter an issue, I will be able to receive support. Thanks!
I ordered some clothes online and got cancelled.I really want to know why?I replied to one agent who sent canceled email to me.She not answer even under email said “ If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at ...”Agent via chat told me to email and asked.I did 3 times within one month, no one answer.Agent via phone told me to email again and again. She said if I didn’t get any answer back just keep email because she doesn’t know why my order cancelled too.Does anyone know how to contact Brandy Melville and get the answer?I almost give up until I found I cannot use my phone to chat and ask agent anymore but if I can use via laptop, look like they banned me. All I want is why did they cancelled my order? Just that!!
Start your review of Brandy Melville!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The clothing is not very good quality and tend to tear very easily.. and they really don't have any good size, a one size fits all fits who?in reviews
This store has some really cute clothes, but I don't like how they do their pricing and I also don;t like how expensive the clothes are.in reviews
Also I don't understand why it's so expensive e.g., they could have a skater skirt for twenty dollars while Forever 21 has skater skirts for six dollars that's just as good.in reviews
I also like that their clothes are always so soft and they're good quality, however I hate that their shipping online to Canada is around $30, little bit ridiculous to me. in reviews
...about the size, but they do need to work on their pricing, employees, and customer service.in reviews
Renjiao Z.
El Monte, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Brandy Melville uploaded by Renjiao Z.
Favorite clothing brand, American retro style!There are styles in every season. I will buy many different suspenders, T-shirts, sweaters and sweaters.Of course, the little skirt is also my lover!!
member-0d89e
A month ago, I bought a few things from Brandy Melville, a very highly-esteemed store for teenage girls. Almost every girl in my school wears this brand. I knew that the brand only carried smalls and extra-smalls in its clothing, but I thought that I would fit into it, since I’m fairly skinny. But apparently, I’m not skinny enough. Brandy Melville’s clothes are super cute, but they’re also super expensive. I bought a dress, a pair of jeans, a skirt, and two shirts for almost $200. Each item was over $30 by itself. I can fit into the skirt and dress because they are a wrap dress/skirt, but the jeans are pretty tight. I got a medium in the jeans, (which is the biggest size they have in the entire store) and they barely fit me. They’re close enough, but not quite. The shirts fit me good enough, but since I have a bigger chest/stomach than the girls they were made for, some parts don’t feel right. Don’t get me wrong: I can still wear everything, and I intend to wear it since I payed for it personally, but the brand makes me feel awful about myself, and it should have bigger sizes. I know the store is “one size fits all,” but the real meaning behind that is “only one size is welcome.” I felt like I wasn’t welcome in the store, and I didn’t even go in the store. I bought everything online. I can usually deal with the jeans and the shirts, but on days where I feel awful about myself, I just can’t. Today, I tried on the shirts and jeans to see if I was losing any weight, (because I’ve been working out a ton and eating less, but not in a healthy way) and I instantly I felt like a freak wearing the clothes. I contemplated not eating breakfast, and I put on a hoodie instead. I am 13 years old. It’s very hard because I like Brandy’s style a lot, but it’s so expensive and it makes me feel so bad about myself. I would really like to buy more of it, but then i’ll lose more money and self-esteem. It’s also difficult because all my skinny and fit friends wear Brandy a lot, and while they look great in the clothes, I feel like I don’t fit in, because I quite literally can’t fit into the clothes and the brand. I’ve been dealing with lots of body image issues, and it’s been affecting my eating. It doesn’t help that social media sites, like Instagram and Tik Tok, show girls with the “ideal” body types wearing Brandy and talking about Brandy. Brandy’s medium is an extra-small, they’re clothes are overpriced, the material is okay but not great, and it makes girls like me feel so ashamed. Grow up and give us some bigger pants.
member-83bfb
Brandy Melville uploaded by member-83bfb
Let me just start off by saying, there quality is amazing! I don’t know anything about the stores because I get my brandy clothes from pacsun....... but you can not say that there clothes are bad! Almost all of the products are thick and cozy material. Oh by the way get the Rosa sweatpants! They are definitely worth the price!
piper B.
Brandy Melville uploaded by piper B.
Love this brand omg I’m so obsessed!! I got the limited edition brandy Melville pink cheetah top
Ezra H.
Charlestown, MA
The workers at the store were so unbelievably rude and bratty. The seem like they don't want anyone to shop there ever again. The clothing seems poorly made and some of the shirts stains on them. I will admit that I bought a shirt at the store, but I will never shop there ever again. I do not recommend this place.
Kaile P.
Honolulu, HI
Such a cute store! Inside is very visually pleasing and all the clothes are adorable but very simple! Unfortunately it is one size fits all, so for curvier girls (like me) some clothes don’t fit as you would want.
Vivian H.
San Francisco, CA
Love their laidback, casual Southern California vibe. Agreed with others that some things are a little overpriced but generally love their stuff!
member-4a571
the one size fits all thing is so dumb because other girls want to buy the clothes too , but they can’t abuse theirs not any other variety of sizes . also the workers are really rude and treat you bad or good depending if you fit in the “brandy vibe” , lastly the models . THE MODELS . why only white people ? you need to have some mexicans , light skins and dark skins . if you’re not gonna make any other sizes than label yourself as a “petite store” thank you 😌
__yishuchen_
I love the products in BM. However I have to query their customer service. I had an online order purchased with my online account a week ago. The premise is that my account was registered with my Chinese name, Chinese Email as well as Chinese credit card. And then my order was cancelled without further explanation, and same thing has happened before, twice. So I sent an email to ask why the order was cancelled, and they said they forwarded my inquiry to the corresponding department but I never get a response since then. So I tried to figure out the problem by myself. I placed another order with the same account but using my US credit card, because I thought they may not take foreign credit cards. However, the order was cancelled again. They just said that they can't ship my order at this time. I guessed the items may be out of stock, but, if so, why the items can still be ordered online. So, I decided to place another order again on the same day. This time I placed the order with another account. The account is associated with my gmail, same US credit card and an American name that I picked temporarily. Guess what, this time my order was shipped! Magically! So the items are in stock, my credit cards are ok, then why BM treated the orders differently? I need an explanation for this discrimination.
Olivia K.
This store is awesome. The quality of the clothes are very good and the prices are nice. Compared to other brands, the price is cheap but it ranges from around $10-$50. It is very simplistic and makes for great classic outfits.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
giulia M.
Gaithersburg, MD
il y a un an
Is Brandy Melville worth the hype? I hear everyome talking about it but never bothered to check it out.
Sally L. il y a un an
Yes! It is totally worth the hype. I was pretty hesitant in the beginning about purchasing from them because of their brand's morals and ethics. But when I got gifted a hoodie from them, I understood the hype that comes with this brand. Their hoodies have a really high cotton percentage and when you wear them, it feels extremely comfortable and soft. It's really hard to explain in words but if you ever have the chance to try on their clothes then you'll kinda understand what I'm saying.