Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake

by Better Homes and Gardens

Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake: Fragrant immediately upon melting Easy clean-up with a paper towel Wax can be recycled or reused

How have you found this app to be?
Is this better than a spray?
Which scent of better home and gardens wax tarts is your favorite? (Mine is Apple Blossom Freesia)
Start your review of Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake!
Sarah O.
Springfield, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake uploaded by Sarah O.
I LOVE this scent. It is perfect year round and lasts a long time. It smells like a blueberry pie is baking in the oven and your just waiting on a piece once it’s cooled off. These wax cubes are fairly priced compared to scents etc… better homes and gardens wax cubes are my favorite, one because of the scents they have and 2 because they are so affordable.
Cara W.
Camden, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake uploaded by Cara W.
I love these wax melts. For the price, it’s totally worth it and makes our house smell amazing. They don’t have our scents that we normally use on here but I’ll post a picture. I reuse these for a while and haven’t had an issue with the smell not lasting.
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake uploaded by Whitney W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these and the oils for the defusers. They make my house smell so delicious. They are very strong scents so it will have my entire house smelling like berry cheesecake. I think it's 2.00 for both bottle and melts. I highly recommend I'd you like strong sweet scents.
Megan L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite wax melt to buy. I always buy the value pack at Walmart for 3.47. So much cheeper then most places and smells way better then all other wax melts .
Jessica  N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake uploaded by Jessica  N.
Love these wax cubes, wild berry cheesecake is perfect for the winter time, my fiance gets annoyed with me during winter because I won't use any other cubes except for this one and he says it makes him hungry 😆 I absolutely love this scent and would literally cry like a baby if they ever discontinue it.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Yummy yummy I love these in that smell cent last 4 days in my house a little goes a long way but these are so great as such a good product for the value
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake uploaded by Ann G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my yummy scents,fill your home with delicious wild berry cheesecake flavor. These wax melts are Better Homes & Gardens. The best brand in my opinion, because they have the real scents very strong. I get compliments when others smell them as they warm.
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 10
2,314 reviews
This was one of the first wax cubes that I purchased and one of my favorites! The scent is great from the package and when in the warmer. This scent is sweet and smells just like cheesecake. It will make your whole house smell amazing! I definitely recommend this wax melt for fall or any time of year!
Tiffany  F.
Rome, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake uploaded by Tiffany  F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite wax cube scents by Better Homes. Smells so sweet and it’s strong. It’s last long.
Renee S.
Russiaville, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake uploaded by Renee S.
Omg these tarts smell so good and for 2 dollars im super hooked ao many different scents you will never get board
Ask a question to the Influenster community...