BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake: Fragrant immediately upon melting Easy clean-up with a paper towel Wax can be recycled or reused see more...

• Which scent of better home and gardens wax tarts is your ...3 Answers
  • Is this worth buying?3 Answers
  • Does it smell like cheesecake or more so just wild berry? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lexi W.
This is my favorite scent of all time last all day and the smell makes your mouth water !! The cubes are easy to get out and melt in no time !! There always sold out at my local Walmart I’m not the only one that loves this scent 😂
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These Better Homes and Garden scented wax cubes smell delicious, they make my home smell so good. When I walk through door that’s all I can smell but it’s not an overwhelming strong scent. They are also very affordable, for a couple dollars you can have your home smelling delicious also!!
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I buy these large packs and keep them handy throughout the year. It’s a good smell that isn’t over powering and remains fragrant for long periods of time. These are very inexpensive and readily available for pickup as well.
Waverly, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Omgoodness...this is 1 of my favorite scents from better home and garden, this brand last longer and the scent last 10 times longer then scentsy or any other fancy wax tarts... I will never buy any other brand other then this one... This is truly an amazing scent... My main number 1 scent I love from better homes and garden is the Apple Blossom truly the absolute hands down best of them all
Chrissy S.
York, SC
The smell awesome! Better homes and garden have the best smelling wax melts around. The smell is very powerful and one cube will last approximately four hours with smell. This particular one your whole house will smell like you are baking cheesecake. Yummy! I purchased these twice a week and use them on a daily basis at home and at the office.
Kennedy S.
I liked the scent of these wax melts on cold sniff, but they didn't smell as good while burning them. Because of the hype surrounding these, I was expecting more. My boyfriend always said the house smelled bad whenever I burned these. I wouldn't repurchase because there is other scent I prefer over Wild Berry Cheesecake.
Genesis G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These wax cubes smell AMAZING!! super yummy without being too sweet! The smells last quite a while and they are super inexpensive! Totally worth it!! Loves this scent!
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
I love love love the scent but my beef with this is that it doesn't last very long. It makes my house smell great, but only for a few days before I have to throw it out. The cubes are fairly cheap though so I don't mind buying more to replace them.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Really love these wax cubes. This smells exactly like the name. Sometimes they smell to good and give you a craving for the yuminess that the wax cubes are scented to smell like.
Lexi a.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Anyone who knows me knows I constantly keep a candle of some type burning in my room so I was so stoked when I found this product. Just one cube leaves my room smelling amazing all day!! Very very affordable as well!
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Can this be used in a scentsy warmer?
Waverly, OH
Which scent of better home and gardens wax tarts is your favorite? (Mine is Apple Blossom Freesia)
N Highlands, CA
Is this worth buying?
cathy a.
Youngstown, OH
Does these smell good and is this a good brand?
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
Does it smell like cheesecake or more so just wild berry?