BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #35 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is a great magazine for moms! I enjoy just about every article I read. From parenting, to caring for hard wood floors, to which fertilizer to use in what grass! I really enjoy the information and the layout of the pages in this mag.
Samantha B.
Bookworm Expert
I received a free subscription and I love it and always look forward to it. They have everything from seasonal decor recipes and other home and decorating tips and ideas
Tessa C.
Perfect for inspo on what to make for dinner or how to decorate on a budget for the holidays. Would make an excellent gift. Filled with lots of great articles & ideas. Also the illustrations are so vibrant and beautiful, makes for a perfect coffee table read.
Anndria T.
I love reading better homes and gardens magazine. I find great recipes to cook for events and holidays. I also find great ideas and how to's for home decor. I think these are very well-worth their money. I would definitely purchase these again.
Sarah S.
Great magazine for anyone who likes to cook or make their garden and home its best. Recipes are always really tasty and love the planting and cleaning tips. I read this fairly often, my mom gets it every month
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Great tips and hacks for all areas in life and awesome recipes. I get so much decorating ideas from here. Great magazine i use to think it is for old ladies but its not
Kristie A.
Bookworm Expert
Do you like trying new recipes? Are you into decorating and making decorations? If yes, Better Homes and Gardens Magazine is the best magazine for you. It has great recipe ideas, decorating tips, and even easy and cheap decorations you can make yourself. I really live this magazine.
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
This magazine has always been a staple in our home. It's full of great "real person" recipes along with easy and doable home projects and crafts every month. It's the one magazine that I subscribe to that everyone in our household enjoys reading and looks forward to every month.
Carmen B.
One of the few magazines I keep renewing. So many tips and tricks! I've noticed that they are incorporating a bit more lifestyle/fashion into the magazine though. If this continues I might not renew. I like it for the "home and garden" info, the rest isn't necessary!
Tori O.
Brunswick, GA
Overall, I really love this magazine. Regularly there are amazing recipes and even better design and decorating ideas. I do subscribe, but I am not sure if I will keep the subscription going past this year. I definitely prefer Southern Living.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?