BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #34 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Love this magazine! I was a subscriber for a long time but let my subscription lapse. :( I miss it and have been meaning to renew. They have so many great decorating ideas for every season and some of my favorite recipes came from this magazine. This, Southern Living, and Country Living are at the top of my list.
Julie J.
Julie J.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I love Better Homes and Gardens. It always has great ideas for every facet of home life. I keep a subscription so I don't miss an issue. My favorite part is, of course, the recipes. Compared to other magazines, it suits my style better because it is a little more down to earth.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Love this magazine , but in the last few years I feel like there's less content and more ads. There are generally great articles, photos of beautiful homes, and inspiration for projects. I still get this magazine I just wish they'd bring back more content.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
I love this magazine! There's a little of everything. I need to renew my subscription but I have always been a subscriber. One of my favorite parts is the recipes and the sweepstakes! There are always a ton of helpful tips in this magazine.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love better homes and gardens magazines! Great decoration tips! I love looking for new recipes and tips on gardening or decorating for different holidays or seasons! Such a great magazine! Highly recommend this!
Kenadee S.
Kenadee S.
I've always enjoyed this magazine. It has a lot of great information on your yard and lots of creative ideas to not only work on your yard but to work on it with your kids.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Great magazine tons of useful ideas for decorating and recipes too. Love this magazine , I've had a subscription for years.
Noelle T.
Noelle T.
concord, CA
This magazine always inspires me to redecorate my house, they have great budget friendly tips on how to make a house a home
April M.
April M.
Minnetonka, MN
I love the recipes in this magazine. They are healthy and taste good. I always look forward to getting this magazine!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love the layout of the magazine...very vibrant and chic. Has a lot of inspiring pictures :)
Ruby H.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?