BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #2 in Magazines & Newspapers

This sleek and handsome Better Homes and Gardens 10.6-Gallon Oval Trash Can has an attractive appearance. It will hold a large quantity of waste. It features hands-free operation. Simply step on the front pedal to lift the lid. This 40-L trash can is... see more...

• When we were kids my parents got a lot of yard ideas from this ma...2 Answers
  • Great reading7 Answers
  • Do you prefer Better Homes and Gardens or Good House Keeping?27 Answers
Better Homes and Gardens
  • "This magazine has a lot of great ideas for the home.If your into decorating...this is the magazine for you.Beautiful pictures and sound advise." in 59 reviews
  • "This magazine is soo helpful, I get really great home remodeling and decorating ideas and the recipes they share are outstanding." in 44 reviews
  • "From the very beginning you turn the pages and find yourself mesmerized by the colors, then you see an article or story that's touches you in some way and the fun way they give decorating tips and direction." in 27 reviews
  • "I would always look forward to getting these in the mail because It had seasonal tips, Ideas for home decor and popular home improvement ideas." in 24 reviews
  • "I've been subscribing to this magazine for over a year and each issue is jam packed with DIY projects, decorating tips, healthy lifestyle know-how, and great recipes!" in 23 reviews
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is really a great read if you are a person who loves just about everything and has a vast amount of interests. Its great for beautiful decor and the latest styles and trends both inside and outside your home. It really inspires me to want to improve my home and environment.  Better Homes and Gardens
Koleta M.
Monticello
I'm reviewing the Christmas cookie cutout recipe from Better Homes and Gardens. This is hands down the best sugar cookie recipe out there people! Look it up online or through their time tested classic books of recipes! You just need to ensure you don't over cook them, take em out BEFORE they are brown, or you will be sorry...and must refrigerate the dough! Finish off with their confectioners sugar icing recipe. They take some time. But, oh boy, they are worth it!!!!!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
My mom really loves this magazine! It shows her food recipes and options for decorating her home inside and out. Sometimes the projects are spendy, but often they showcase inexpensive projects. It's great for getting ideas on sprucing up one's home.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
By far my favorite smelling wax cubes ever! I can't even lie. I bought 'Autumn Afternoon Stroll' Dual- Scented Wax Cubes and my whole room smells absolutely amazing. I put one of each cube in my wax warmer and for the whole day I'm in heaven ūüėć. I would have given it 5 stars if only the pack lasted me longer then a week. The combo of the two last me a day only.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This tropical plumeria petals Candle by Better Homes and Gardens smells great! It has a light floral scent so it's definitely not overwhelming. My favorite part was that it was also affordable and a pretty nice size. I bought it at Walmart but I'm sure you can find it at many other places but I'm not sure what the price would be there.
Maria De Jesus B.
Better Homes and Gardens is a treasure every issue for inspiring me to decorate my home, seasonal recipes and all kinds of goodies!! I just started subscribing this past year and I am hooked!!! <3 So many ideas in various styles to suit everyone.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Bookworm Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite magazine subscriptions. This magazine keeps me up to date on all the latest home trends and has so many ideas for DIY home projects as well as other topics that relate to my life like family and cooking.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I remember purchasing a better homes and Gardens bed set and a free subscription offer came in it. Of course I jumped on it right away. Who does not love FREE things. I love getting their magazines, because they always give me good theme ideas for my home. Not to mention a variety of color schemes, home decor and holiday diys.
Denise L.
Made the cover photo "hot & melty" sandwiches! Easy to follow and are a big hit with the men in my life! Cleaning up one pan after a busy day in the work force was amazing. Will be trying almost every recipe included. Thanks BH&G!!!
Shellby M.
So many things I want to do and try many diy projects and ways to spice up my home decor and style my house to make it a home. I like the kitchen and living room decor ideas and all the little touches
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Do you get inspirational ideas from this magazine???
Tiffany P.
Are you a BH&G subscriber? If so, for how long?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you look forward to the most when you first get your better homes magazine?
Angela Z.
Silver Spring, MD
Do you prefer Better Homes and Gardens or Good House Keeping?
Hasanah C.
What do you usually mainly buy? Home decor? Kitchen stuff? Furniture?