BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dana O.
Waldorf, MD
This is my favorite fragrance. I don't go anywhere without this stuff on. It's light and kind of flowery. It's clear to see why it's a best seller
Kelsey M.
This is my favourite body spray, I wear it almost everyday and have bought about 4-5 bottles now, I even have a mini bottle in my purse! I love that it’s not to strong but the smell lasts all day! I have recommended to a few of my family members and they all love it as well!
Arianna E.
Portsmouth
This is one of my favorite scents. It last a while and smells great. I buy it every chance I get and I buy multiples. It smells so good lol
aimee S.
Victorville , CA
This will always be one of my favorite perfumes. Smells gorgeous makes me feel so confident, and is somewhat long lasting. It’s smells romantic and I’d recommend to others to give this one a try!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
I love this brand and this scent.  I always mist myself after coming out of the shower to give myself a great fragrance!
Makayla F.
Mount Vernon
I definitely love this body mist. It smells amazing and it's long lasting. And didn't cost much at all!!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Oh wow
The first time I smelled this in the store I had to have it so got the spray, body butter and puff they are all wonderful..
Emily D.
poplar bluff, MO
This is another great smelling mist from bath and body. I have had lots of bath and body works products they are all wonderful and smell great. The bottles have a pretty design on them this is a sweet smell.
Lela V.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love bath and body works anything, but this is my favorite product I have 2 bottles. It's cheap for a lot of product. The scent last all day, smells amazing it's like a mix of man scents with floral and girly scents. It smalls so amazing 😍
Crystal G.
I received this as a gift set and love the smell. It is not too strong, and smells really fresh. I have the gel, lotion and Fine Fragrance Mist. It smells quite fresh. I will be using this a lot to perk up the long winter days.
Onix M.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart