MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

FRAGRANCE

OVERVIEW

Do they still sell this scent ?
This is kind of weird but like why is bath and body works so pricy? Like the candles are like 20$…
What does it smell like ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie Rose S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jamie Rose S.
First off, I love bath and body works products, they make some of the smelling scents for the money, not to mention the quality is up there as well. One of my all time favorite scents is a thousand wishes, if I could give this 10 stars I would because this is such a uniquely delicious fragrance that I can't imagine not having it in my collection. This is definitely a fruity scent with a hint of musk to it, but it's not too over the top. The top notes are (sparkling champagne, twinkling star fruit and quince), mid-notes (peonies, purple freesia) follow by (almond cream, gilded amber and sugared sandalwood) with a bit of velvet musk, which definitely picks up at the end of the day on your skin. My little sister is the one who introduced me to this and we both share the same love for this, which is both good and bad, because when I run out, I steal hers and vice versa. I hope they never discontinued this body spray because I will literally have a meltdown!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kellen H.
I do like this smell. It smells way better than the lotion. It does last on me for hours! My husband bought this for me for a present. I do love wearing it and doesn’t irritate my skin. I will ask for more when I run out since he never know what to get me for a present!
El E.
Goreville, IL
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by El E.
This is one of my favorite fragrances from Bath & Body Works Signature Collection. It smells sexy, it lasts a while for a mist. I have the whole collection, so I always smell like A thousand wishes!
Shavonne Z.
Buda, TX
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shavonne Z.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance Mist Definitely hits the senses as they say online - Prosecco champagne Lead with floral notes as the backup dancers! I must say that there are other fragrance combos that I like more, but this one definitely catches an A minus 😉
Lavon H.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Lavon H.
I love this scent. The employee recommended to me after I told her what wanted. It was spot on. It's a light sweet smell that's not over powering. It's a mist so it isn't too strong which I love. Probably going to get the set soon.
Pearl T.
Avenel, NJ
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Pearl T.
I typically do not use fragrance mist but this was gifted to me by a dear friend so I decided to give it a try and OMG!! I am so glad that I did. The scent is little sweet and not too strong. All I need is couple of sprays and the sweet smell lingers around for long time. I would definitely recommend!Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance Mist[product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-a-thousand-wishes-fine-fragrance-mist]
Shannon B.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shannon B.
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE scent to wear during the Winter, from Bath and Body Works!!💕 So scrumptious, a deep scent but not overpowering! This scent needs no reason for improvement! I just can't explain it, you have to smell it for yourself!
Alexa M.
Miami
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Alexa M.
So incredible, every time I wear this out people ALWAYS complement me ! It lasts very long and it’s a nice smell that doesn’t fade! I’ve repurchased this about 5 times[product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-a-thousand-wishes-fine-fragrance-mist]
Ainhoa J.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ainhoa J.
Pretty good, it’s a sweet scent, good option for an everyday use. Affordable and durable.
Amy W.
Windermere, FL
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Amy W.
I have been using this for years and I always get compliments! It smells wonderful and it is inexpensive! Will definitely continue using this product!

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...