BY BATH & BODY WORKS #2 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Flor A.
Norcross, GA
I really loved both the "Wild Madagascar Vanilla" and "A Thousand Wishes" that came out this season. They are both beautifully packaged and mature scents that I am enjoying immensely. They both come with really great luxury products (I WISH that there was a scrub in this scent) and have been a joy to use. I rank this slightly ahead of "Wild Madagascar Vanilla" because I feel it is a little more versatile. This scent can be worn anytime, and is both inoffensive and pleasing. Sort of one of those staple scents like "Sweet Pea" that doesn't come around very often. I use this travel product a lot to enhance the scent, although staying power is pretty good when layered. Really great! 5 stars.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of my favorite perfumes of all time hands down, it is expensive for 14 bucks just for 8oz of fragrance but if you buy it during they announce their sales it’s cheaper and worth your money. I got this when they were having their semi annual sale around the holidays and let me tell you grab a lot of these bottles when it’s 75 percent off and it will be worth your buck. This smell is very floral and smells so dam good. Every time I wear this I always get a lot of compliments about it.
Tamara J.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance Mist is my all time favorite Bath & Body Works scent!  It smells fruity and floral and gourmand all at the same time and I seriously cannot get enough!  I remember the first year that they launched this, I was afraid that it would only be available for that holiday season, so you can imagine my excitement when I found that it would become a permanent scent!
Chantel J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love, love, LOVE this fragrance mist! The scent smells expensive, but it really not. it smells juicy. I first received this as a gift a few years ago, and I am currently on my second bottle. The packaging has a holiday aesthetic to it, but I can use this mist year round. I would definitely recommend this to anyone seeking a great scent.
Jordan B.
Shakopee, MN
This is my favorite scent at bath and body works. Even better this is the best design I have seen in the store for this collection, it is pretty! Plus only $14 a bottle is amazing. The only downside is I find you'll need to spray it twice a day as the scent doesn't last as long as I would like it to!
Jenna P.
pendleton
I hate this fragrance haha. It absolutely gives me a headache. These retail in stores for $14, but you can usually find a deal on these and other body care items. The packaging is super pretty and this is a best selling fragrance overall. If you like strong musky florals, this one is definitely for you.
Lacretia C.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is my every day go-to body fragrance. I love how it's just enough to be noticed, but subtle enough to not mke anyone's asthma or allergies flare up. After I received this is a gift, I ended up buying the lotion as well. You won't be disappointed with this one.
Paige M.
Kings Mtn, NC
Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes is one of my all-time favorite scents! I wear the perfume and/or the body spray on a daily basis. I even keep the travel sized products in my purse & car. This scent is amazing! It isn't over-bearing & is long-lasting.
kelly C.
Alpharetta, GA
I love bath and body works different scents. One of my favorites is a thousand wishes. It smells unbelievable. It's not to heavy and stays with u. Great price 👍 also.
Ruby D.
Wow.. where do i start. I LOVE BATH&BODY WORKS!! This fragrance gives me nostalgia... it smells fricken great. At bath&body there are always a sale going on. This fragrance can be too much for some people though.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon