Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

FRAGRANCE

OVERVIEW

does this body mist have a strong scent and does it last a long time?
How long will it last ?
Does the scent stay on long?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Gilbert
When I first purchased the warm vanilla sugar fragrance mist in late 2017 I loved it because it smelled absolutely wonderful. I was so happy to have found an everyday fragrance. However, I purchased another in early 2018 and was dismayed to find that it smelled nothing like the first one; it smelled like straight up rubbing alcohol without even a hint of vanilla. I figured it was a fluke at the time, but I recently went to two different B&BW locations and couldn't find a single bottle of warm vanilla sugar fragrance mist that smelled like my original. They all smelled like the bad one: rubbing alcohol truly without any hint of vanilla. I know I'm not imagining this because my original bottle still has a bit left and it still smells great. All of the other warm vanilla sugar products beyond the fragrance mists, like the lotions, don't seem to have this issue. Please B&BW, if you changed anything with this product I strongly urge you to look into this issue and hopefully change it back. I was in love with this product but I can't find one that smells right in physical stores (even the diamond fragrance mists don't smell right) and I'm afraid to purchase online because I can't test that beforehand. I've looked for replacement products from other brands, but nothing smells as good. Vanilla bean noel smells somewhat similar but is a bit overly sweet for my tastes, which is why I preferred warm vanilla sugar. I really hope this warm vanilla sugar fragrance mist is fixed because I would sincerely buy it for life if it still smelled right.
I loved this at first spray. After 15 minutes, I loved it more. Hours later, it is still going strong! This is a beautiful floral with a little kick of something fresh and young. I'm loving how this scent develops over the hours. It's not overpowering at all. It's also not so soft that you can't smell it at all. This is my favorite fragrance of all time! I've loved Moonlight Path since it first came out, but times and tastes change as one gets older. This does NOT smell even close to M.P., a beautiful scent that has been accused of being a "grandma" fragrance. It's now in second place to A Thousand Wishes! I am amazed by the blend of scents and especially am thrilled by its staying power! Now, I'm going to order the rest of the items in the line!
Clay City
I give this 4/5 stars because I love this scent. It is one of my go to, running out the door scents. This scent is sweet and warm, and reminds me of winter. I feel like this scent smells young enough to be fun, but old enough to be responsible. Like, you could wear this to a gala, or just to hang out. The only thing is, sometimes this scent gets too heavy. Like, sometimes, if I get too hot and start sweating, it’s like it intensifies the scent, and it starts to get to heavy and gives me a headache. So maybe just spray lightly and go. Other than that, this is an ideal spray. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Oklahoma city, OK
ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES, ALMOST SWEET AND SMOKY!! All of the Bath and Body Work Fragrance Mists are a must have! They do an annual Black Friday sale where you can walk out with literally fifty bottles of these bad boys for like literally seventy bucks!! They ALL smell amazing and they all come in the most adorable packaged bottles!!! Shout out to Bath and Body Works! ** Since starting to use essential oils though, I did have a high concern with the amount of toxins/chemicals that are in these sprays. People spray these on their babies and on their bodies and majority of fragrance is not safe!
I have the body wash, the perfume, the lotion and the fragrance mist! I absolutely love the scent, it is a sweeter scent. The perfume is definitely stronger than the fragrance most but if I need just a quit spray I will use the body mist and a bit of the lotion in my arms and our the door I go! One of my all time favorites. The scent is very pleasing to the senses and not to strong. I get a lot of compliments on the light scent I'm wearing which is usually this! I definitely recommend this scent if you like the sweeter smelling perfumes! I will definitely keep buying this scent.
Warren, MI
I absolutely love bath & body works their body sprays are very light and don't make you sick when you wear it like you're wearing too much perfume I definitely recommend this product my favorite scent is a coconut scent with maybe floral hints I can't remember the name of the exact one I got but I'm also looking for people to let me know of any ones that they may know of that smile that way kind of like a tanning lotion coconut smell like the beach or summer bath & body works definitely always has a great selection I've never left there without buying anybody spray whatsoever
Charlotte, NC
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by D.Simone ..
If your looking for a sweet and sexy feel and smell this is the fragrance for you. It has strong note smells (if you have ever smelled their amber mist) it’s strong smell is similar. I use this as my after 5 going out mist. Purchased at: Bath & Body works
Cushing, OK
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jennifer S.
If I could describe this scent in a couple of words it would be Romantic and Flirty. I find myself going to this fragrance when I am heading out on date night more often than any other perfumes/mists that I own. It has a strong bold sensual scent and its not to muggy of overpowering however you can still smell the scent on yourself hours after using it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a soft yet bold sexy fragrance.
Manteca, CA
It’s creamy, rich, sweet, and slightly floral. It is kinda dark, but not too heavy to wear during the day or in the spring or summer. It’s (in my opinion) one of the most perfect romantic scents. The amaretto creme notes shine here, while the peonies and other lighter notes dance perfectly around it. The amber makes it mature, but it isn’t too musky and feels light and grown up all at once. It’s lovely! As with most body mists and lotions, I feel like you need to reapply every few hours as the smell wears off - but this scent lasts significantly longer than most body mists/lotions!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Longwood Florida