BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessenia R.
Beale afb, CA
Omg!!! I really like this splash my husband is crazy with it! Is a sweet smell and is not that big! I don’t have no more headache with horrible sense i really like this one always i spray it when i take my bath and love mist it is Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
stephanie m.
Accidentally fell in love with this!! Haha sounds weird but its true. This is definitely not my typical go to spray, but I was in line at bath and body works and needed one item, so I told my boyfriend to grab something quick and he came back with this. The scent is warm and welcoming, yet sexy and seductive. Definitely give it a shot and get your own! I am hooked now!!
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
This is the 2nd most popular scent at the store (Japanese cherry blossom is 1st), but for me this is a little too strong. There are nicer, lighter scents, you just need to find them during seasonal sales. I would not recommend this if you are sensitive to strong scents , even a couple spritz is just so strong when you spray it. I would not buy this one again, I like the holiday scents and rose.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
A Thousand Wishes from Bath & Bodyworks, smells so good. This is a must have, you you haven’t already tried it. I always get so many compliments wearing it. The smell last for awhile, but I love to do a few more sprays mid day. The price is amazing, but you can always find coupons and discounts at Bath & Bodyworks, never normally have to pay full price. The body lotion smells just as good:)
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? It smells super good and is extremely affordable. It smells sweet, and won’t give you a headache as much as strong other brands.

What I don’t like about this product? Nothing

Would I buy again? Yes
abriana t.
Spring Valley, CA
this is my favorite scent from bath & body works . it smells soooo good , i always receive compliments whenever i wear this perfume. it’s not too strong & it comes in a super cute bottle . i recommend for those who are transitioning from middle school into high school because this is a scent that expresses a change in your maturity
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I don't normally get body spray from Bath & Body Works so getting this was definitely a spontaneous decision and im so glad i purchased it. The smell its amazing. It has a hint of that champagne smell to it. Makes for a seductive/sexy smell. You will love wearing it and people will love smelling it on you. I highly recommend.
Justine B.
Marietta, GA
This perfume has been my go to for almost 4 years now! I love this smell!! Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments 😄 it’s not too strong or floral. It smells like a really expensive brand, so when people find out it’s only like $12 for a full bottle, they are shocked! Definitely go get this if you don’t have it!
Danielle M.
I LOVE this scent. For a "cheap" alternative to perfume, this is really great. Thinking about wearing body spray from Bath and Body Works takes me back to middle school days, but this scent is mature and very classy. I keep a mini in my gym bag for after I'm finished and showered and always get so many compliments!
Nadine G.
Aside from Japanese Cherry Blossom, this is my favorite scent from BnBW's!

It has similar notes and is a more sophisticated scent than some of the others available. I like to keep several of their scents, so I usually go for the travel size of the body sprays. The best part is, BnBW's constantly sends out coupons for free travel size products!

If you like some of the deeper scents like JCB, you'll enjoy this one.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.