BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon R.
I love the smell of this perfume. It isn't very strong which is what I like. The only thing I don't like is that to me the smell doesn't seem to last long.
Chelsea T.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
This scent has been a great add to my collection. I can say I use it the most. The smell is great for any event and I'm always asked what it is im wearing.
Lovely K.
Leesville, LA
Oooh la la!!! I love this smell!!!I can just sniff it all day lol. It's not a heavy scent and it doesn't give you a headache. I love it and it lasts long.
Brandy L.
This is my favorite product. The smell is amazing and it lasts all day. It's not to strong so it's perfect for any occasion. I'd recommend it to everyone!
Tia r.
Blythewood, SC
I love this scent. It sensual. Light but not to light. You do have to keep reapplying but you got to do that with most sprays. This is worth your money.
Jensen M.
Elizabethtown, PA
I've used so many body sprays from bath & body works, but this is one of my favorites. I get a lot of compliments from other people on how good I smell.
adri l.
fresno
Love this bath n body spray! I’ve been through at least 3? lol i’m actually down to my last one 😭 i love fruity type smells mainly but this one is great!
Jordan B.
By far my favorite scent from bath and body works! I have the perfume and the hand sanitizer! The smell isn’t too fruity or too strong, it is just right!
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite scent from bath and body works. It smells so good. The reason I ended up getting it was because my little cousin says it smells good.
chrys j.
I think this will quickly become a classic if they keep it around!! Its fruity and watm, a great winter scent! Use it with the bodywash to make it last!!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.