BY BARBASOL #31 in Men's Razors

New Barbasol razors from America's leader for a close, comfortable shave! The Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus razor includes an Ultra Trimmer™ a 7th blade located on the top of the razor to help refine and style tricky areas like under the nose, sideburns and beard. Barbasol razors feature Close Shave® Technology, that delivers ultra thin, open flow blades that allow for easy cleaning and long blade life and a pivoting head adjusts for a close shave. A comfort grip handle, lubricating strip and a pivoting head on the Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus razor help to deliver a close and comfortable shave. For best results, use with Barbasol Shaving Cream.

• Ultra-Trimmer 7th Blade refines and styles tricky areas like under the nose, sideburns and beards
  • Pivoting head adjusts for a close shave
  • Open flow blades allow for easy cleaning and long blade life
  • Comfort grip
  • Ultra thin blades deliver a close and comfortable shave
  • Lubricating strip

Hugh Spencer L.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I was hesitant to try the Barbasol Ultra Plus Razor 6 because I’ve only used Gillette razors since I started shaving. I wasn’t disappointed with the Razor 6 but the quality didn’t compare to what I’m used to. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now for my neck and beard lines without any issues. I doubt I’ll purchase it in the future but it’s not out of the question.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert
Not my boyfriend's favorite razor. He got these as a gift and I think I will stick to the brand I usually get him. They didn't shave as well he thought they would.
Jeremy S.
Lexington, KY
Though I'm currently an electric-razor guy, I spent most of my youth on with Gilette Mach 3s.   This Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus provided a fairly smooth shave, albeit with a couple of complaints.

-Pros: Comfortable to hold and use.  Soft handle that's easy to grip, pivoting head reduces cuts (theoretically).

- Cons: the wide blue "moisturizing" (or whatever its supposed to do) strip makes mustache shaving difficult - gave myself a nice gash under my nose trying to get the right angle.   The pivoting head feels good to use, but I think it has too much give, meaning additional time going back and reshaving the curved parts of your face (under the jawbone, chin, neck).

-Overall: I'm leery of the "more blades means better" razor model.  The Mach 3 gave me some epic cuts, but it was due to how good the blades were.  This has double the blades, but I felt like I could dig this into any flat part of my face and not worry about getting cut.. which is nice, except for the fact that it's not giving me a consistent shave.  I probably would not recommend this product unless there was a good sale.

*I received this product for free, thanks to the generosity of Influenster and Barbasol in the Gents Voxbox.
David M.
Louisa, KY
So I have never used a Barbasol razor until today. Normally I find that the throw away razors tend to cut me while I shave. So I was a little hesitant when it came to trying these out. Upon opening the package the razor felt nice. I quickly noticed that the angle of use was different then my old razor and that took a little adjusting. Once I got the right angle down the razor cut sliced through my facial hair like a knife through butter. I never felt the razor pull any of the hair or skip. I should note that I only was shaving a couple days of growth off. The handle was nice and didn't slip out of my hand while wet and was easy to hold on too. After shaving I noticed one or two little nicks around my neck. Nothing major, just part of the process sometimes. I would have no reservations about buying or using these razors. I will most likely pick some up to keep in my overnight work bag. Had I not received these Barbasol razors free to test from Influenster I may have never known.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
I am not typically a person that has to shave more than once a week, and when I do shave it is to keep the shape of my goatee. Ever since I can remember I have been using a Gillette ProGlide just because it was what my dad gave me and I stuck with it.

Guys, do not be afraid to try something new! I actually didn't even realize this is meant to be a disposal razor until after I had finished using it and noticed on the packaging! I absolutely loved the Ultra-Trimmer because it is basically all I use and so glad it's included. My "beard" grows as a goatee already basically so I just shave the stray hairs and trim to shape and this Barbasol did it magnificently. Please do note I did receive this product for free to review through a gents voxbox.
Morgan R.
Lexington, KY
Although I'm usually adorned with a massive man beard I usually just hit up the bottom of my neck and shape the edges with a razor which requires me to use a sharp angled razor, usually with just one blade, for fear of razor burn. I tried this razor out and was pleasantly surprised! Not only was I able to get a decent line shave but it covers so much ground and with fewer strokes. The best part, was not getting razor burn. Nicely done! Barbasol® Ultra 6 Plus Razor #BarbasolShave #BarbasolRazors #CloseShave #contest #gentsvoxbox
Daniel L.
When I got the Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus Razor, my first thought was "Barbasol makes razors too?" I was a little reluctant, as I have tried razors that have six blades, and they work too hard on my skin, most of the time destroying it... But I decided to give it a try.

I used it with the Barbasol shaving cream I received from Influenster, and they are a match made in heaven.

Who would have thought an amazing company like Barbasol, who I used to think only made shaving cream, makes amazing razors too?

The handle was easy to grip and the razor did its job without any major issues. FYI: I do tend to shave against the grain, so it passed the test on that issue.

(I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Daniel T.
Albemarle, NC
For the past year or so, I've been a part of the Dollar Shave Club, so I never really needed to shop around for razors. DSC seems to be a really good deal for the money. I was glad to receive these Barbasol razors to try out, as I've never even heard of them before.. The razors I'm use to using are 5 blade, with a 6th on the back for trimming. These razors add an additional blade to the front. They offer a really good close shave, and left my face smooth. I use the single razor on the back for getting right at the bottom of my nostrils where my mustache extends upward. Works like a champ. I haven't seen these in stores yet, so I'm not sure of the pricing vs. value, but I'd definitely consider them if something ever happens to my subscription to DSC. I got this for free, for evaluation purposes, compliments of Influenster.
Ostwald G.
Debo confesar que al inicio no estaba convencido de estas afeitadoras porque llevaba toda mi vida usando otra marca. Soy de las personas que usan una marca toda su vida, aquella que les da confianza y con la que se sienten cómodos. Gracias a mi #GentsVoxBox me llegó este producto de Barbasol y al inicio sentí que perdería mi tiempo probandolas. Luego que las usé, me encantaron. Sus seis hojillas hacen un corte justo como me gusta, exacto. No lastiman, ni te dejan la piel áspera. Estoy pensando en cambiarme a las hojillas de Barbasol porque el resultado fue increíble.
Josh A.
Boise, ID
I was sceptical about the result of this product at first. I don't usually use disposable razors. I received these from influenster for testing purposes. I'm surprised and happy to say these do not disappoint! The 6 blades gave me a comfortable shave with no pulling on the skin. My face felt smooth and sexy.