Barbasol® Ultra 6 Plus Razor
New Barbasol razors from America's leader for a close, comfortable shave! The Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus razor includes an Ultra Trimmer™ a 7th blade located on the top of the razor to help refine and style tricky areas like under the nose, sideburns and beard. Barbasol razors feature Close Shave® Technology, that delivers ultra thin, open flow blades that allow for easy cleaning and long blade life and a pivoting head adjusts for a close shave. A comfort grip handle, lubricating strip and a pivoting head on the Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus razor help to deliver a close and comfortable shave. For best results, use with Barbasol Shaving Cream.
- Ultra-Trimmer 7th Blade refines and styles tricky areas like under the nose, sideburns and beards
- Pivoting head adjusts for a close shave
- Open flow blades allow for easy cleaning and long blade life
- Comfort grip
- Ultra thin blades deliver a close and comfortable shave
- Lubricating strip
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
-Pros: Comfortable to hold and use. Soft handle that's easy to grip, pivoting head reduces cuts (theoretically).
- Cons: the wide blue "moisturizing" (or whatever its supposed to do) strip makes mustache shaving difficult - gave myself a nice gash under my nose trying to get the right angle. The pivoting head feels good to use, but I think it has too much give, meaning additional time going back and reshaving the curved parts of your face (under the jawbone, chin, neck).
-Overall: I'm leery of the "more blades means better" razor model. The Mach 3 gave me some epic cuts, but it was due to how good the blades were. This has double the blades, but I felt like I could dig this into any flat part of my face and not worry about getting cut.. which is nice, except for the fact that it's not giving me a consistent shave. I probably would not recommend this product unless there was a good sale.
*I received this product for free, thanks to the generosity of Influenster and Barbasol in the Gents Voxbox.
Guys, do not be afraid to try something new! I actually didn't even realize this is meant to be a disposal razor until after I had finished using it and noticed on the packaging! I absolutely loved the Ultra-Trimmer because it is basically all I use and so glad it's included. My "beard" grows as a goatee already basically so I just shave the stray hairs and trim to shape and this Barbasol did it magnificently. Please do note I did receive this product for free to review through a gents voxbox.
I used it with the Barbasol shaving cream I received from Influenster, and they are a match made in heaven.
Who would have thought an amazing company like Barbasol, who I used to think only made shaving cream, makes amazing razors too?
The handle was easy to grip and the razor did its job without any major issues. FYI: I do tend to shave against the grain, so it passed the test on that issue.
(I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos