BY BARBASOL #5 in Men's Razors

New Barbasol razors from America's leader for a close, comfortable shave! The Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus razor includes an Ultra Trimmer™ a 7th blade located on the top of the razor to help refine and style tricky areas like under the nose, sideburns and beard. Barbasol razors feature Close Shave® Technology, that delivers ultra thin, open flow blades that allow for easy cleaning and long blade life and a pivoting head adjusts for a close shave. A comfort grip handle, lubricating strip and a pivoting head on the Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus razor help to deliver a close and comfortable shave. For best results, use with Barbasol Shaving Cream.

• Ultra-Trimmer 7th Blade refines and styles tricky areas like under the nose, sideburns and beards
  • Pivoting head adjusts for a close shave
  • Open flow blades allow for easy cleaning and long blade life
  • Comfort grip
  • Ultra thin blades deliver a close and comfortable shave
  • Lubricating strip

• I would like a trial Barbasol Ultra 6 plus razor5 Answers
Alexander W.
Alhambra, CA
The Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus Razor can help you achive a close shave as it did for me! Here's why I am adding this to my future shaving routines:

A few of my favorites with the Ultra 6 razor:
+ Design: features a nifty moving head piece that tilts forward and back to help reach hard areas when shaving
+ Blades: the multi-blade design makes shaving an easy process without giving you razor burns after
+ Effectiveness: does a great job and is perfect for in shower or counter use

A small PRO tip that I would give when using this:
+ I personally prefer to "heat" up my razor before shaving so I like running the blade part directly under some warmer water for 10-15 seconds
+ While your blade is warming up so to provide a smoother shave, I apply a generous amount of shave cream and massage it into the area I am going to shave in

Overall, I am happy to add this razor to my shower or nightly grooming routine and would recommend it to anyone! If you are interested or would like to try Barbasol razors for yourself, use code 'INFLUENSTER18' for $3 off your next Barbasol Shave Club kit purchase available at Barbasol.com

*DISCLAIMER: I did receive this product complementary from Influenster for testing and review purposes and am glad to have found a new product favorite of mine like this razor! @Influenster @CloseShaveAmerica #CloseShave #BarbasolRazors #complimentary #contest
Joe A.
Raleigh, NC
This product is a very solid razor. It seems well made. I usually use a cheap razor, actually a women's razor because my skin is sensitive and it helps with irritation after shaving. This razor was good enough for my sensitive skin, and the single blade on the back side of the razor was very good for creating a clear line on my face. I received it free, so I am not rating based on price. If blades aren't too expensive, I would buy this product again. If they are on par price wise with the Gillette Mach 5, I will stick with my cheap razors.

Crystal G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is the finest blade-shaver that I have used in my many years of shaving. I am still on the first one which is shaving as close as it did the first day I used it. It not only gives a clean shave but I have never had even a slight nick.
Peter P.
Belleville, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I think too many blades is causing this product to be ineffective.  After using this 7 times, I gave up.  Unfortunately, I found myself having to go over the same areas several times in different directions just to get the product to work properly.  I plan on sticking with my Gilette Fusion razor.
Robin W.
Philadelphia, PA
I normally use a double edge blade, and I felt I was sold on
them until I used the Barbasol 6 plus. The Barbasol gave me the control of my
double edge. It gave me the control to shape my go t and mustash as does a double
edge blade. I will continue to use the Barbasol 6 plus along with double edge
Francis B.
Modesto, CA
Now I usually rock a beard, but this was great for everything else. Great for under the neckline and cleaning up my mustache with the blade on the back. I love the weight of the razor itself, that is what truly sold me. A hefty solid product that I received the campaign through influenster.
Connor G.
San Francisco, CA
Really liked this razor! Was very smooth from start to finish, and I has stayed like new for a few days of shaving now! Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a close shave at a slim cost. Cant really beat that. Especially with the the classic Barbosal Shave cream!
Kurtis P.
Cleveland, OH
I received this product for free in return for a review; however it will not affect my rating. This razor is okay, but I don’t think it is worth the cash you have to pay. It does get a close shave, but only includes one extra razor. For just a few more bucks you can get the vibrating razors which get super close!
Milo R.
Los Angeles, CA
A super fresh, close shave and easy to achieve with Barbasol shave Ultra 6 Plus. Has my skin feeling smooth and super clean. YouTube Video coming soon, search for papimilo makeupbymilo on YouTube. Suscribe, watch, like, comment and share.
Rob B.
I received this product for free from Influenster for review. This razor is great; smooth shave, no pulling, and the additional detailing blade is really useful. The kit came with  a small can of the OG Barbasol shaving cream which is a creamy effective formula which almost all men have used before at least once. The only drawback of this razor would be the price of the refills; Dollar Shave Club razors are equally as effective at a fraction of the price.
I would like a trial Barbasol Ultra 6 plus razor