Barbasol® Ultra 6 Plus Razor

New Barbasol razors from America's leader for a close, comfortable shave! The Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus razor includes an Ultra Trimmer™ a 7th blade located on the top of the razor to help refine and style tricky areas like under the nose, sideburns and beard. Barbasol razors feature Close Shave® Technology, that delivers ultra thin, open flow blades that allow for easy cleaning and long blade life and a pivoting head adjusts for a close shave. A comfort grip handle, lubricating strip and a pivoting head on the Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus razor help to deliver a close and comfortable shave. For best results, use with Barbasol Shaving Cream.

• Ultra-Trimmer 7th Blade refines and styles tricky areas like under the nose, sideburns and beards
  • Pivoting head adjusts for a close shave
  • Open flow blades allow for easy cleaning and long blade life
  • Comfort grip
  • Ultra thin blades deliver a close and comfortable shave
  • Lubricating strip

Has any one tried these? Ive been spoiled by the Gillette"feel" so I havent liked the razors at dollar shave club or Harry's...looking for that gillete "feel" without the Gillette price. Even a close approximation. But Harry's felt like I scraping my skin off raw. Thanks
I would like a trial Barbasol Ultra 6 plus razor
Start your review of Barbasol® Ultra 6 Plus Razor!
How would you rate this product?
10 months agoLos Angeles, CA
One of the reason's why I like this razor so much is that it really gets the closest shave that I can get and also leaves me with no cuts or marks anywhere. As a swimmer, I pretty much shave all my hair everywhere and I am able to use this razor for all of my needs perfectly.
10 months agoBillings, MT
Purchased at: Space NK
The Barbasol razor stands up to the name it has made in shaving cream. The shave is close and smooth, and I haven’t had any issues with the blades dulling too soon. I would picture buying the cream and the razor together in future packages since they go so well together.
8 months agoValley Stream, NY
this razor has done a really good job in holding up and maintaining its sharpness. doesn’t tug at the hairs as you’re shaving. the only reason i didn’t give this product 5 stars was the precision blade is hard to use cause of the gap. hard to gauge where the blade is.
5 months agoMiami Gardens , FL
This was a great razor. It did the job and did it great. Not cuts on my skin compared to other brands in Walgreens. To improve the product I would probably provide more blades. This is a more costy product but very great item. I would buy another on of these soon
10 months agoPasadena, CA
The Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus Razors leave your skin feeling amazing. From my experience I had not razed bumps no cuts. Everything about it was amazing. When the razors is pared with the shaving cream it works 1000x better leaves your skin feeling like butter🥰😊
a year agoPortage, MI
I've been using this razor for several weeks now and I really enjoy the clean shave it provides. I particularly like the blade on the back that I can use to sculpt the line on my facial hair. Some hair can get stuck in the blades, but it's a minor nuisance.
a year agoLos Angeles, CA
This razor is not only sleek but works extremely well. It's got a nice handle with grip and easily glides along your face for a smooth and close shave. The technology has continued to improve and the Ultra 6 Plus is now part of my travel routine.
10 months agoQuakertown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I found this razor to be really helpful in keeping m beard well trimmed and well maintained. I found the blades lasted much longe then other brands then I have used in the past. I highly recommended this because of what a great value it is!
10 months agoLas Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Walgreens
This razor is amazing, i absolutely love how close of a shave it gives. I am usually not a razor type of guy , but this one was very easy to handle and not intimidating in terms of getting hurt at all! I would highly recommend this product!
10 months agoScott Twp, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I honestly have to say that I love these razors. But what really made it seal the deal was the shaving cream. The shaving cream made me have one of the best shaves I've had in a long time. Definitely will be buying the shaving cream again