Barbasol® Ultra 6 Plus Razor

New Barbasol razors from America's leader for a close, comfortable shave! The Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus razor includes an Ultra Trimmer™ a 7th blade located on the top of the razor to help refine and style tricky areas like under the nose, sideburns and beard. Barbasol razors feature Close Shave® Technology, that delivers ultra thin, open flow blades that allow for easy cleaning and long blade life and a pivoting head adjusts for a close shave. A comfort grip handle, lubricating strip and a pivoting head on the Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus razor help to deliver a close and comfortable shave. For best results, use with Barbasol Shaving Cream.

• Ultra-Trimmer 7th Blade refines and styles tricky areas like under the nose, sideburns and beards
  • Pivoting head adjusts for a close shave
  • Open flow blades allow for easy cleaning and long blade life
  • Comfort grip
  • Ultra thin blades deliver a close and comfortable shave
  • Lubricating strip

Has any one tried these? Ive been spoiled by the Gillette"feel" so I havent liked the razors at dollar shave club or Harry's...looking for that gillete "feel" without the Gillette price. Even a close approximation. But Harry's felt like I scraping my skin off raw. Thanks
I would like a trial Barbasol Ultra 6 plus razor
Start your review of Barbasol® Ultra 6 Plus Razor!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoN Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the finest blade-shaver that I have used in my many years of shaving. I am still on the first one which is shaving as close as it did the first day I used it. It not only gives a clean shave but have never had even a slight nick.
8 months agoFayetteville, AR
I wouldn’t call these my all time fave but these held the spot for the longest time. I do enjoy the grip and the blades but I will say I’m not too crazy about the prices when we have other razors with real great quality for cheaper.
10 months agoOklahoma City, OK
Such a great razor! Love how it’s kinda flexible if ya know what I mean. It’s very smooth and doesn’t hurt at all, as long you use a light hand and go kind of slow. It’s no expensive at all, I would definitely recommend this razor!
5 months ago
I liked using this razor a lot. However, I can’t find replacement heads in stores anywhere. I ended up switching to a different razor brand because I didn’t want to have to order replacements online every time I need them. But I liked the weight and the feel of this razor.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Target
Good clean shave. Heavy handle. Good razor. The blades didn’t last as long as I would hope but they did the job and they are worth trying out again. I say give them a shot. I would recommend and the cream came with was good too.
7 months agoCincinnati, OH
Really great razor! I’ve been using it for several months and have only had to change the blades once. Haven’t cut myself at all and have had very little irritation on my face and neck. Gets a really close shave as well!
8 months agoTucson , AZ
This razor works really well. Especially someone who suffers from a lot of uncrown hair this helps tremendously. It was very effective and a lot more affordable than the razors out there today. Would definitely recommend.
2 years agoLouisville, KY
Though I'm currently an electric-razor guy, I spent most of my youth on with Gilette Mach 3s.   This Barbasol Ultra 6 Plus provided a fairly smooth shave, albeit with a couple of complaints.

-Pros: Comfortable to hold and use.  Soft handle that's easy to grip, pivoting head reduces cuts (theoretically).

- Cons: the wide blue "moisturizing" (or whatever its supposed to do) strip makes mustache shaving difficult - gave myself a nice gash under my nose trying to get the right angle.   The pivoting head feels good to use, but I think it has too much give, meaning additional time going back and reshaving the curved parts of your face (under the jawbone, chin, neck).

-Overall: I'm leery of the "more blades means better" razor model.  The Mach 3 gave me some epic cuts, but it was due to how good the blades were.  This has double the blades, but I felt like I could dig this into any flat part of my face and not worry about getting cut.. which is nice, except for the fact that it's not giving me a consistent shave.  I probably would not recommend this product unless there was a good sale.

*I received this product for free, thanks to the generosity of Influenster and Barbasol in the Gents Voxbox.

7 months agoSn Luis Obisp, CA
The razor was fine, no frills and it shaved well. The smell of Barbasol shaving cream though is not great. It smells like a grandpa and lingers all day. Great intro level razor. But Harry’s would be a better choice.
a year agoMiami, FL
Really love this razor! It has the line shape blade on top that lasted almost three months 🤭🤭 I don’t shave that often, I only use it to clean the edges but this product is worth it! I would definitely recommend it.