BY AVEENO

Your dry, itchy skin can't tolerate ordinary body cleansers. And you aren't quite ready to contemplate a hermitic existence forsaking cleanliness and the company of others. Aveeno might have just the bathing solution you're looking for. Their Moisturizing Shower & Bath Oil has colloidal oatmeal to relieve itchy skin while gently cleansing. Mineral oil lubricates and moisturizes your skin, leaving it feeling smooth and comfortable. And you? You're ready to greet the world. Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. With Natural Soothing Oatmeal. In Shower Moisturizer Leaves Skin Feeli. see more...

• Is anybody recommend this product?3 Answers
  • How does this leave your skin feeling? Greasy and slimy o...2 Answers
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
This product is great when I'm having a bad eczema breakout. It moisturizers and calms my skin. However it's a bit much for daily use unless you have REALLY dry skin. Also be very careful in the bath as this product can make the shower/tub VERY slippery!
Sophia N.
I love this product: it moisturizes my skin well but doesn't leave a sticky feeling: it feels so smooth on your skin after you use it, and relieves itchiness. Would definitely recommend to people who have dry, itchy skin.
Elizabeth E.
Roseville, MN
The great thing about oil is that it hydrates the heck out of your skin. The very best time for this is the winter. I like to use both oil and lotion to keep my skin from breaking in half and falling off my body. Use this oil after the shower so it doesn't make your shower floor slippery.
Erica R.
San Francisco, CA
I really enjoyed this product. The scent wasn't overpowering and it left my skin feeling so soft. I use this 2-3 times a week when my skin is feeling dull and dehydrated. I don't love the oily feel but I can look past it because of how moisturizing it is.
Sarah B.
Broomfield, CO
Love this stuff! I haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE though. But it's amazing and I'd definitely buy again if any stores actually had it in stores.
Tammy B.
I have extremely dry itchy skin most of the year round. Since I started using AVEENO bath and body oil my skin is more hydrated and soft. No more flaking or itching. I totally recommend this to anyone with skin like me...works well.
Heather C.
I love Aveeno products. I love how the oil in this product really keeps you from getting dried out during the cold weather
Cara K.
St, AB
This helps with my super dry skin in the winter. It's great for sensitive skin and is really moisturizing. Would highly recommend this product.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I love this stuff and use it daily! It keeps my skin extra soft. I just leave it in the shower and after I bathe and rinse off I apply this all over and then get out and air dry a little and pat dry with a towel and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. It also has a great scent, kind of almond-y.
Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
I love Aveeno and this product has become a staple in my shower. I use it on my legs after I shave, and then on a few eczema patches. I have gotten to the point that if I don't use it, my legs feel so dry, even if I use a good lotion. I think it is a placebo effect thing. Just a mind trick. But none the less it is great stuff.
sridevi k.
Atlanta, GA
Is anybody recommend this product?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How does this leave your skin feeling? Greasy and slimy or moisture arrived?