BY AVEENO

Your dry, itchy skin can't tolerate ordinary body cleansers. And you aren't quite ready to contemplate a hermitic existence forsaking cleanliness and the company of others. Aveeno might have just the bathing solution you're looking for. Their Moisturizing Shower & Bath Oil has colloidal oatmeal to relieve itchy skin while gently cleansing. Mineral oil lubricates and moisturizes your skin, leaving it feeling smooth and comfortable. And you? You're ready to greet the world. Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. With Natural Soothing Oatmeal. In Shower Moisturizer Leaves Skin Feeli. see more...

• Is anybody recommend this product?3 Answers
  • How does this leave your skin feeling? Greasy and slimy or moistu...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Elizabeth E.
Roseville, MN
The great thing about oil is that it hydrates the heck out of your skin. The very best time for this is the winter. I like to use both oil and lotion to keep my skin from breaking in half and falling off my body. Use this oil after the shower so it doesn't make your shower floor slippery.
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I really enjoyed this product. The scent wasn't overpowering and it left my skin feeling so soft. I use this 2-3 times a week when my skin is feeling dull and dehydrated. I don't love the oily feel but I can look past it because of how moisturizing it is.
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is great when I'm having a bad eczema breakout. It moisturizers and calms my skin. However it's a bit much for daily use unless you have REALLY dry skin. Also be very careful in the bath as this product can make the shower/tub VERY slippery!
Mica A.
This stuff is wonderful! I bought a variety pack of Aveeno products from Costco when I decided to try something different, and I'm glad I did. I was skeptical when I first heard about in-shower moisturizers, but this works really well. I just leave it in my shower and moisturize at the end of it before I get out and I can really tell a difference. I especially like to use it after I work out and have to shower at night, because I just put this on and my skin feels so hydrated when I wake up in the morning! I have a couple little spots of eczema also, so this really helps with them; I just put this on the trouble spots and I find that I have to reapply moisturizer to them less often throughout the day.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
This is a great bath and shower oil. This keeps my skin so smooth. I usually use it after I shave and it replenishes any dry patches and makes my legs silky smooth! Highly recommend.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
Aveeno is a very good brand and this product lives up to it's reputation. Easy to use along with the oil is perfect for hair nutrition. Loving the scent. Well under 15$ and as such budget friendly Aveeno Moisturizing Shower & Bath Oil
Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
I love Aveeno and this product has become a staple in my shower. I use it on my legs after I shave, and then on a few eczema patches. I have gotten to the point that if I don't use it, my legs feel so dry, even if I use a good lotion. I think it is a placebo effect thing. Just a mind trick. But none the less it is great stuff.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I love this stuff and use it daily! It keeps my skin extra soft. I just leave it in the shower and after I bathe and rinse off I apply this all over and then get out and air dry a little and pat dry with a towel and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. It also has a great scent, kind of almond-y.
Veronica D.
Best product ever! My skin tends to get dry in the winter months or from seasonal allergies and this oil works wonders! It's so hydrating and leaves my skin so smooth. Really nice to use after shaving as well.
Nancy A.
San Francisco, CA
I use this in the winter when my skin is too sensitive for my philosophy or dove body washes. I don't like the faint smell, of the aveeno products really, but they work, so i;ll continue using it
sridevi k.
Atlanta, GA
Is anybody recommend this product?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
How does this leave your skin feeling? Greasy and slimy or moisture arrived?