BY AUSSIE

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
• Strengthen
• Soften

Getting massively moisturized hair in minutes is easier than ever with Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner, with 3x the moisturizing power. Accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba Oil, this 2-in-1 formula is a dream for getting clean, well-protected, hyper-hydrated hair.

Directions: Lather a dollop in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

• Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have...1 Answers
  • What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you n...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is 9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells wonderful and works great!" in 1 review
  • "I love the smell of it and it makes my hair clean and look good when I need to travel. " in 1 review
Andrea L.
Lexington , KY
I lived in an area that had very hard water and I must say that my hair would not have survived without this product...LOVE!!
Victoria G.
Charleston, WV
Great product!!! Doesn't make your hair oil, actually cleans your hair & leaves your hair smelling good :)
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
A great shampoo with an amazing long lasting scent! It works really good - cleans hair well and really moists it. I use it in a hurry when I don't have time to use conditioner or mask, and my hair doesn't tangle, dries fast and stays soft and glossy
Kalee F.
Owosso, MI
Im not a big fan of 2in 1 products but its ok. I wouldn't recommend someome with thick hair to use this.
Erika K.
I've been using Aussie moisture shampoo and conditioner for a few months now and love it! So I decided to try the 2-1 product. But unfortunately 2-1 is not the best for thick hair as thick hair tends to be greasiest than most. I would recommend the 2 step for someone with finer or dry hair. Definetly still love the Aussie products though. If u have wavy thick hair like mine be sure to check it their sculpting mousse!
Rylee S.
Everett, WA
If i ran out of my other stuff i use this. Its not bad. I just prefer the other product. Still good smell
Edwin M.
Fort Myers, FL
My wife introduced me to the produce several years ago. Works well on my hair as it gets very oily during the day. Use it every morning and Hattie still feels good at the end of the day
Julianna F.
Aussie Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner is a good option for traveling. 2 products in 1. It is cheap and easy to find.
Dionne N.
Spencer, OK
I like it. Smells pleasant and gets the job done. And I'm lazy, so 2 in 1 products always win with me
Kristin L.
Gastonia, NC
I bought this because it was on sale but no very impressed!! Smells really good though!!
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is
Paula H.
Dry Ridge, KY
Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried the Moist but don't seem to get it to last in my hair for too long....any suggestions?
Bint A.
What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice any irritation after using it? Did you see any results? Would you recommend this Aussie shampoo or the Aussie Miracle shampoo?