BY AUSSIE #15 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
• Strengthen
• Soften

Getting massively moisturized hair in minutes is easier than ever with Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner, with 3x the moisturizing power. Accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba Oil, this 2-in-1 formula is a dream for getting clean, well-protected, hyper-hydrated hair.

Directions: Lather a dollop in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

• Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried t...1 Answers
  • What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice an...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is 9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells wonderful and works great!" in 1 review
  • "I love the smell of it and it makes my hair clean and look good when I need to travel. " in 1 review
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
A great shampoo with an amazing long lasting scent! It works really good - cleans hair well and really moists it. I use it in a hurry when I don't have time to use conditioner or mask, and my hair doesn't tangle, dries fast and stays soft and glossy
Julianna F.
Aussie Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner is a good option for traveling. 2 products in 1. It is cheap and easy to find.
Therese G.
Tampa, FL
I have never been satisfied with any 2/1 shampoos until I tried Aussie. Their product is amazing. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling flat like most
Allison P.
This is in my opinion one of the best conditioners out there for the price! It leaves you hair feeling super smooth!!
Mi 🌹.
extremely good for each strand of your hair, it makes hair beautiful, strong, fragrant, moisturized and light, very good, I recommend to everyone looking for a hair product❤😍
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Aussie products are probably one of my favorite inexpensive products for hair it's smells and works really good
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
This is a good brand and a good price to buy this product. It is a shampoo and conditioner combo which in some brands do not always work but this one works really well.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
This is a real life miracle. I love it. I have a very complicated hair and this line totally meets my needs. I recommend Aussie for all kinds of hair l
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
Love this stuff..use it Rey day formy dry hair. Love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. Always buy every week.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
So I tried this product out I don’t really like when it a 2 in One shampoo and conditioner because it don’t work that good on my hair because I need a lot of conditioner to work better on my hair because there so dry but this one is ok I like it works nicely .
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is
Paula H.
Dry Ridge, KY
Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried the Moist but don't seem to get it to last in my hair for too long....any suggestions?
Bint A.
What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice any irritation after using it? Did you see any results? Would you recommend this Aussie shampoo or the Aussie Miracle shampoo?