BY AUSSIE

Perfect for dry hair in need of hydration. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Moisturize
• Strengthen
• Soften

Getting massively moisturized hair in minutes is easier than ever with Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner, with 3x the moisturizing power. Accented with Australian Aloe and Jojoba Oil, this 2-in-1 formula is a dream for getting clean, well-protected, hyper-hydrated hair.

Directions: Lather a dollop in your palms and massage into scalp. Rinse and go show off those hyper hydrated locks.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

• Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have...1 Answers
  • What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you n...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is 9 Answers
  • "It smells wonderful and works great!" in 1 review
  • "I love the smell of it and it makes my hair clean and look good when I need to travel. " in 1 review
Megin B.
Champaign, IL
For about two years this was my go-to hair wash/conditioner. This product did an excellent job of keeping my hair silky smooth and moisturized, but I did notice after about a day my hair would start to get oily near the scalp. While I absolutely loved the way my hair felt during the day after a shower, I probably wouldn’t recommend this product to someone prone to oily hair.
Jordann L.
It's in the name. This really keeps your hair moist and feeling clean for a long time. The smell is around and sticks around. The lather is really nice and thick. The price is great and the bottle is huge so you don't have to worry about running out anytime soon.
Mary D.
Jackson Hts, NY
If you tend to have frizzy hair, and have these short baby hairs around... I recommend this product. The mega moist shampoo definitely helps out with the dryness of your hair, especially if you straighten or blowdry. I'm a huge fan of aussie and their miracle conditioners.
Danielle B.
I love Aussie products! Another product that my mother always used and the scent brings back memories of childhood. The Moisture line is the best right along with the Freeze hair styling products. Hair feels moisturized and clean.
Elaine T.
Indianapolis, IN
  Aussie Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner  makes my life easier and it's super affordable. I love that I don't have to mess with both shampoo and conditioner separately, and also, this is really all I need to keep my hair looking and feeling healthy and smooth. I straighten my hair almost daily, and I feel better knowing that I am using a product that is helping my hair not be so damaged!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
You can’t really go wrong with any Aussie products. Having a shampoo that’s also a conditioner just makes it even sweeter. It smells great, feels great and leaves your looking great. I recommend anything by the Aussie brand.
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
This is one of the few shampoo/conditioner combinations that I absolutely swear by. I always use the shampoo and conditioner together because it seriously makes such a difference in my hair. I have very thin and fine hair that is also dry/damaged. A lot of shampoos and conditioners make my hair feel gross. This always leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. It also seems to help control my frizz. For a simple drugstore product that’s so inexpensive it really does work wonders. I definitely recommend!
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
April M.
This smells great, but always leaves my hair feeling and looking a little greasy. Once in a blue moon I like to use this if my hair is feeling really dry. Affordable and easy accessible in most stores.
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
First this smells so good like cotton candy. I feel it is not harsh to my hair. I do have to use a conditioner to my hair after this 2 in 1 shampoo, or my hair feels like the oil have been stripped from it. I have used it without having conditioning over it and it was fine but using a conditioner after it is so much better. I'm never a big fan of 2 in 1 shampoos. It keeps my hair shiny and it is winter and i feel my hair is less dry and less static.
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is
Paula H.
Dry Ridge, KY
Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried the Moist but don't seem to get it to last in my hair for too long....any suggestions?
Bint A.
What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice any irritation after using it? Did you see any results? Would you recommend this Aussie shampoo or the Aussie Miracle shampoo?

Amazon