Hair CareHair ProductsShampooAussie
Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Aussie Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Get all the cleaning power of a shampoo with the moisturized feeling of a conditioner in one easy step with Aussie Mega Moist 2N1. The built-in conditioner nourishes your hair and strengthens it against damage while leaving your hair smelling of fruit and floral fragrances. If you've got dry hair, then getting this nourishing mixture is a no-brainer! When you've got shampoo and conditioner combined in one quick treatment, that's one less step in the shower and one more way to get on with your day with an Aussome-looking 'do!
Ingredients

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

Is this a good conditioner for short thick hair?
How does Aussie compare to Tresseme?
I hear a lot about that shampoo! in other countries it is super expensive. and here it is cheap. What do you tell me about it?
Start your review of Aussie Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner!
Product Highlights
I love the smell of it and it makes my hair clean and look good when I need to travel. in reviews
It smells wonderful and works great!in reviews
Richmond Hts, OH
Aussie Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Shea N.
This is a pretty awesome product. It has great slip for gals that are natural like myself and is a really nice “drugstore” replace when my go to’s are low or empty.
This bottle has a nice pump for ease of use , is super large so it lasts a long time and is a lovely purple happy color ! The scent is sweet and fresh and hydrates my hair well while making it feel softer.
Lexington , KY
I lived in an area that had very hard water and I must say that my hair would not have survived without this product...LOVE!!
Callahan, FL
Aussie Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Kassie O.
I loved all the prouducts not to heavy on the hair an made it feel good. Lathers real good nice an sudessy great. I wouldnt its already lovely an awsome. I think its better than sone prouduct better value.he k yes ud buy again its a great price fir the amount
Louisville, KY
Aussie Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Candice W.
Aussie moist shampoo it’s just the best of the business. Aussie brand is affordable in this pump shampoo and conditioner both last a long time in my house. I I feel like I’m never paying too much for the shampoo and conditioner.
Westland, MI
Aussie is one of my favorites. Has a great smell that lasts for a long time. Makes my hair soft and gives it some shine
Charleston, WV
Great product!!! Doesn't make your hair oil, actually cleans your hair & leaves your hair smelling good :)
East Hanover, NJ
A great shampoo with an amazing long lasting scent! It works really good - cleans hair well and really moists it. I use it in a hurry when I don't have time to use conditioner or mask, and my hair doesn't tangle, dries fast and stays soft and glossy
Paducah , KY
Aussie Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Leslie M.
This shampoo really helped with my split ends and my brittle hair. I thought I already reviewed this product but it’s so good I’ll do it again! I recommend this for ANYONE with dry hair and needing a little pick me up.
Orlando fl
Aussie Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Nayijah B.
I USE THIS TO CLEAN ALL MY WIGS . Yes I wear wigs. Yes I know I have a lot of curly hair. And yes I’m awear that I wear wigs. BUT YES THIS IS THE BEST THING TO CLEAN ALL MY WIGS ONLY PRODUCT I USE FOR MY REAL HAIR AND WIGS❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰 SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER AND I BUY THE TEIN BULK PACKS. YESSSS THE POTO IS A WIG I STYLE MYSELF !❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...