Aussie® Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner

BY AUSSIE #55 in Shampoo

Cleans and Conditions Moisture-Needy Manes. A 2 in 1 silky softness that rains down on parched hair with thirst-quenching freshness.  Flowered with Australian Aloe and Jojoba Oil accents, moist forecasts a 200% chance of "Aahhh!". Say Goodbye to Dry The Moist collection gives dry hair much-needed moisture so you ll say hello to a silky soft, manageable mane. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. Please recycle where facilities e.

• Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried t...1 Answers
  • What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice an...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is 9 Answers
Aussie®  Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Aussie® Mega Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells wonderful and works great!" in 1 review
  • "I love the smell of it and it makes my hair clean and look good when I need to travel. " in 1 review
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
First this smells so good like cotton candy. I feel it is not harsh to my hair. I do have to use a conditioner to my hair after this 2 in 1 shampoo, or my hair feels like the oil have been stripped from it. I have used it without having conditioning over it and it was fine but using a conditioner after it is so much better. I'm never a big fan of 2 in 1 shampoos. It keeps my hair shiny and it is winter and i feel my hair is less dry and less static.
Megin B.
For about two years this was my go-to hair wash/conditioner. This product did an excellent job of keeping my hair silky smooth and moisturized, but I did notice after about a day my hair would start to get oily near the scalp. While I absolutely loved the way my hair felt during the day after a shower, I probably wouldn’t recommend this product to someone prone to oily hair.
Jordann L.
Leesburg, FL
It's in the name. This really keeps your hair moist and feeling clean for a long time. The smell is around and sticks around. The lather is really nice and thick. The price is great and the bottle is huge so you don't have to worry about running out anytime soon.
Mary Y.
Jackson Hts, NY
If you tend to have frizzy hair, and have these short baby hairs around... I recommend this product. The mega moist shampoo definitely helps out with the dryness of your hair, especially if you straighten or blowdry. I'm a huge fan of aussie and their miracle conditioners.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
So I tried this product out I don’t really like when it a 2 in One shampoo and conditioner because it don’t work that good on my hair because I need a lot of conditioner to work better on my hair because there so dry but this one is ok I like it works nicely .
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
This is one of the few shampoo/conditioner combinations that I absolutely swear by. I always use the shampoo and conditioner together because it seriously makes such a difference in my hair. I have very thin and fine hair that is also dry/damaged. A lot of shampoos and conditioners make my hair feel gross. This always leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. It also seems to help control my frizz. For a simple drugstore product that’s so inexpensive it really does work wonders. I definitely recommend!
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
This is my go to product when I want to wear my curls! The product is doesn’t dry out my curly hair and does not make it feel heavy like other cheap alternatives do. I am always ready to try out different Aussie products to style my curls!
Britt M.
Great combination shampoo and conditioner for days where I don't want to go through the process during my shower. I love Aussie products. My hair always feels clean and conditioned after using this, and the smell is amazing! They all have the tropical slightly coconut scent that I can't get enough of, it smells like paradise. Aussie is super inexpensive too, but they beat so many other high priced brands in quality. I'll always be loyal to Aussie.
Danielle B.
I love Aussie products! Another product that my mother always used and the scent brings back memories of childhood. The Moisture line is the best right along with the Freeze hair styling products. Hair feels moisturized and clean.
Taylor c.
Attica, NY
Aussie is my favourite brand for shampoos and conditioners! Most hydrating (without feeling oily), best smelling (with the longest lasting scent), and does the greatest smoothing job. I highly, highly recommend Aussie for anyone!
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Is this stuff as good as everyone says it is
Paula H.
Dry Ridge, KY
Been using Aussie for awhile and my hair is so dry. Have tried the Moist but don't seem to get it to last in my hair for too long....any suggestions?
Bint A.
What type of hair would you recommend this for? Did you notice any irritation after using it? Did you see any results? Would you recommend this Aussie shampoo or the Aussie Miracle shampoo?