Aura Mugler Eau De Parfum

by Thierry Mugler

AURA MUGLER

Is this fragrance as good as Angel? What are the primary note in the fragrance? Thanks 😁[product:aura-mugler-fragrance] ?
Which do you prefer more Aura Edp or the Edt?
does it have a sweet or bitter scent,is it worth the price, how long does the scent last
Start your review of Aura Mugler Eau De Parfum!
Nicole C.
Aura Mugler Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nicole C.
This scent is so feminine and smells so good. Top Notes:Leaves Middle Note: Orange Blossom and Rhubarb. Base Note: Vanilla This scent is sensual and vibrant. Has a all day smell to it.
Nino K.
Springfield garden NY, NY
Aura Mugler Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nino K.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Aura Mugler is a Woody Aromatic fragrance and my favorite one for this season ❣️ Top notes are Rhubarb Leaf and Bergamot ❣️middle notes are Green Notes, Orange Blossom, Ylang-Ylang and Pear 🍐 base notes are Bourbon Vanilla, Woody Notes, Amberwood, Sandalwood and Coumarin 🪵❣️Its just fantastic for me ❣️
Naomi S.
San Antonio , TX
I did not like this perfune at all. Its has an old old lady smell to it. I would not recommend it if you are young.
Katie L.
Levittown, PA
I expected this to be more fresh based on the description of the notes.  To me it smells like more of a mature scent.  My husband also smelled it and first thought it was a cologne for men.  The packaging is really pretty and unique, I do like that.  I think the advertising is also nice but again the scent isn't for me.  I prefer fresh perfumes and this was a bit of a let down from what I was expecting based on the "botanical" expectation.
Maggie K.
Severna Park, MD
Aura Mugler Eau De Parfum uploaded by Maggie K.
Okay based on my preference I’m giving this a 4 but not because it’s bad but because I personally prefer notes like the Angel or Replica by the fireplace. This scent is beautiful in its own way. It’s smoky yet sweet but in a more mature and strong mix. I think this is an all year scent but preferably worn in the evenings. It is sophisticated yet sexy . The scent lasts long even the next day, stays on your clothes and hair very well in a less intoxicating way. Would be a lovely gift to your moms on Mother’s Day since the scent and package are superb as always with the Mugler line. Aura Mugler Eau De Parfum Aura Mugler Eau De Parfum
Nicole W.
This fragrance was honestly not my cup of tea. Came off way too sickly sweet on my skin. Was also super disappointed in the size of the sample to be honest.
Sheila F.
Halethorpe, MD
I really thought I would like this fragrance more than I do since I love Alien so much. This perfume is just too strong for me and does not wear down too quickly (which is a good thing in most cases) I received this item for free for the purpose of review, but I would not purchase this one.
maritza G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Thank you @influenster for sending me #auramugler sample. Smells amazing! Great for everyone. Aura Mugler Eau De Parfum #gotitfree #voxbox
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Aura Mugler Eau De Parfum uploaded by Alondra M.
Aura Mugler Eau De Parfum uploaded by Alondra M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I think the bottle is beautiful and the green color is gorgeous! However, i find the scent too strong and it has a minty aftersmell (sounds weird but this is the closest i can describe its smell) that isnt so pleasant. I would not buy this.
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
The smell was great! I enjoy floral smelling products. It was just a little too sweet for me.I love them all. I am not totally sure if I would buy this product on my own free will but it was definitely a great product to test out and see how it worked for me.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ingrid B.
il y a 4 ans
Barbara il y a un an
C'est l'un des parfums que j'adore, son odeur est très agréable et pas trop prononcé, j'aime les parfums discrets mais qui peut faire tourner les têtes quand je passe