BY ASUS

The Taichi21-DH71 11.6 Ultrabook Computer from ASUS is a unique Ultrabook computer. It features dual 11.6 IPS displays with 16:9 aspect ratios and Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolutions, thanks to the integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000. The main screen inside the lid is a normal laptop display while the outer lid features a secondary touchscreen display. Both screens can be used independently of each other so two people can use them at the same time. The inside screen is a traditional Full HD widescreen IPS (in-plane switching) display. The outer screen is also a Full HD IPS display, but it also supports 10-finger touch gestures, such as tap, slide, drag, pinch-to-zoom and more. There is also an included stylus, which can be combined with the outer touchscreen's 256 levels of pressure sensitivity for accurate handwriting simulation. This ASUS Taichi21 Ultrabook also features the Windows 8 (64-bit) operating system. With a redesigned Start screen and an emphasis on tiles that update real-time and capacitive touchscreen support, Windows 8 provides a unique user experience. The system is powered by a dual-core Ivy Bridge 1.9GHz Intel Core i7-3517U processor. There are also 4GB of DDR3 onboard RAM, a 256GB solid state drive, 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, ASUS SonicMaster technology and an integrated webcam. see more...

Yahaira R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm not entirely sure which asus notebook i had but i bought it for my college classes and it was just horrible! if i could give this no stars i would...

the laptop's touchscreen was super sensitive as well as the touchpad the mouse would bounce to other places where i did not select.. it was just a mess.
Yangmee V.
Minneapolis, MN
Great laptop, not as heavy as you'd think it might be. Runs pretty fast, love it. Though it does sometimes get really slow on the internet.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
I love my new computer. I is so fast! I have no complaints. I bought it because it was the last one on the shelf, and it was a good deal.
Christina S.
Saint Johns, FL
Great computer, but we have 2 young kids and with no security case the screen cracked quickly and did not work after cracking.
andrea b.
Bronx, NY
I feel great about purchasing this laptop , it has everything i need it for my college work, and my job.
Andrea B.
Philadelphia, PA
Recently just got this laptop and I love it! It's easy to use and can be used as a laptop or a tablet
Misty R.
So user friendly my 6 year old has mastered it. We all share it but we all love it highly recommend
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
I love my laptop...touch screen is awesome. Very economical choice. Light weight! Large screen.
Samantha S.
Kitchener, Ontario
I love this computer! As an avid gamer, I haven't experienced any lag or interference during gameplay. The computer runs efficiently. Great for everyday use or casual gaming.
Jennie L.
This is a pretty good laptop. It is easy to take around and not that heavy. I have used better but this one isn't too bad for it's price