Angel Eau Croisière

by Thierry Mugler

ANGEL EAU CROISIÈRE

I want to KNOW ALL the deets about this fragrance!! Lmkkkk! Thierry Mugler Angel is an absolute must have staple signature scent of mine. SO, I'm wondering if I'll love THIS newer scent OR the Angel Nova (pink packaging star ⭐) the same way??!! Do you LOVE it? OR, DO YOU LOVE IT?! How does it compare to the Mugler Angel original?? Much Love, Support,& Positive Vibes my fellow beauty babes and influensters! XOxo 💕 Mugler Angel Nova 1.2ml Edp Mini Spray Brand The Brand Launch Angel Eau Croisière [product:thierry-mugler-angel-eau-de-toilette] Angel Perfume by Thierry Mugler for women Personal Fragrances Angel Eau De Parfum Shooting Star
It likes smell of angel parfume or other smell ?
Anyone try this perfume before? If so, does the scent last all day?
Start your review of Angel Eau Croisière!
Kelly B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Angel Eau Croisière uploaded by Kelly B.
Definitely a summer favorite! I love that you can be heavy handed with this one and it still isn’t super overbearing. I would describe this as the perfect feminine sunny mango scent. I don’t detect much if any floral, but it still feels light and flirty. Average wear time is around 4 hours. It’s not the longest lasting perfume, but I don’t mind that, as I like changing my scent profiles in the evening sometimes.
lupe M.
Redding, CA
Angel Eau Croisière uploaded by lupe M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Not gifted, bought with my hard earned money. Stunning Spring/summer fragrance. If you like Fig and Coconut Notes in a fragrance, you will love this scent. Non-offensive, crowed pleasing and definitely compliment getter. Not that it matters, wear what you love and want but it’s nice to hear a compliment.😉
Angela L.
Milford, CT
Angel Eau Croisière uploaded by Angela L.
Thierry Mugler's Angel is my favorite fragrance. I have been using it for the past 30 years and should I say it's the only fragrance I use. It smells different on each person, the scent is a clean, light , musky kind of scent. It is very different from all the other fragrances, it doesn't give you or anyone around you a headache. I am a repeat buyer and I do recommend trying this product.
Jessica C.
Angel Eau Croisière uploaded by Jessica C.
It smells very similar to Mugler Angel Nova but without the wood scent. Very sweet and mouthwatering. Love it! But the bottle feels a little bit cheap.
Tamara C.
Angel Eau Croisière uploaded by Tamara C.
I love this perfume so much. It last a long time even though it’s only eau de toilette. People ask me what perfume I am wearing. I am a long time angel fan and I love this as much as the original. I would highly recommend this.
Diamond R.
Charlotte, NC
Angel Eau Croisière uploaded by Diamond R.
New favorite scent. Very light, flirty, and long lasting. It’s a new one from Mugler and also an impulse buy and I am not disappointed. Love the bottle. Angel Eau Croisière
Leonicia B.
Beachwood, OH
Angel Eau Croisière uploaded by Leonicia B.
This is a gorgeous fruity tropical fragrance with one of my favorite notes fig. The performance on me is moderate projection and longevity. This is a great summer scent.
Romy B.
Angel Eau Croisière uploaded by Romy B.
This has to be the very best perfume from Thierry Mugler. Just gorgeous. It is such a shame that it is limited edition. There is a trace of angel dna but it is a fruity and sweet scent that really lasts.
Shannon U.
Greenville, SC
I enjoy this perfume it's so simple and really last longer than you would imagine. I was asked multiple times what I was wearing and I think I actually convinced a few people to purchase. Not to mention the bottle is just adorable. I will repurchase
Janira V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an unexpected love for me. It makes me think of myself being in a party on a beautiful island beach with a cocktail in my hand. It has nice sillage and projection. It lasts several hours on me and lingers in my hair and clothes. I wish it was a permanent part of their line.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...