Amy's Kitchen Vegetable Lasagna

Organic Pasta Layered With Ricotta, Mozzarella And Parmesan, Plus Tender Organic Veggies In An Authentic Italian Sauce Made In-house From Sun-ripened Organic Tomatoes. It Takes Longer To Make Lasagna Our Way, But We Think The Taste Is Worth It. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Lasagna Pasta (Organic Whole Durum Flour, Filtered Water), Organic Tomato Purée, Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whey, Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Vinegar, Salt), Filtered Water, Organic Zucchini, Organic Spinach, Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Onions, Organic Carrots, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Basil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Is this lasagna high in trans or saturated fat? What I'd the sugar amount associated with this meal?
que tal les parece este producto
Does it taste like fresh homemade lasanga?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Vegetable Lasagna!
Zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
Amy's Kitchen Vegetable Lasagna uploaded by Zenaida P.
Amy's Kitchen Vegetable Lasagna uploaded by Zenaida P.
Amy's Vegetable Lasagna... It's really delicious. First time I buy it. Have fresh, delicious and healthy ingredients! 💕 The only problem is that it is a small amount of lasagna at a hight price. 🤔
Jessica B.
👏🏼😋Amy has done it again. Absolutely an amazing scrumptious healthy quick meal that tastes homemade, not from #frozen. I eat this once a week and I never tire of it. It’s organic, which means non-gmo too, and it contains organic veggies❣️🙌🏻 You have to try it. It’s affordable and satisfies my hunger. 😋Amy's Kitchen Vegetable Lasagna
Olive U.
Phoenix, AZ
I was so happy to find a red sauce vegetarian lasagna. This lasagna is beey tangy , and the veggies are awesome ! O love the zucchini especially. I would recommend to those who want a vegetarian lasagna that has the red sauce as most veggie lasagna’s are white sauce.
Natalie  T.
1,039 reviews
Amy's Kitchen Vegetable Lasagna uploaded by Natalie  T.
This taste so good and filling. No GMOs, and made with organic pasta and veggies. Very healthy and affordable. I'll recommend and buy again.
abby M.
Agoura Hills, CA
i eat this stuff all the time. my brother doesn’t cook, my mom works a lot, and i just can’t be bothered to cook something that’s actually good, so there’s this! again love that it’s vegetarian, it might be vegan?
Fatima M.
Reidsville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best frozen pasta dish that I’ve tried so far! You’re able to taste and see the vegetables. The sauce and cheese are delicious and doesn’t taste like it’s a frozen dinner. As a college student, this is going to be one of my go-to. Amy's Kitchen Vegetable Lasagna #frozendinner #vegetariandish
Becky  B.
Georgetown, TX
Purchased at: Whole Foods
WOW, just WOW! This has got to be the BEST frozen TV dinner I have EVER eaten. I could seriously eat at least one of these every day of the week and I do NOT eat TV dinners, for various reasons. I ran across it while on another website, while placing a grocery delivery order and I was blown away by the reviews. Even though they say not to be influenced by reviews on this particular website, I couldn't help but want to try this particular item as I've enjoyed other foods by Amy's. By the time I went to pay for my groceries, the last one had sold so I figured it wasn't meant to be. However, a short while later I stumbled upon it while visiting a local grocery store and couldn't refuse. I am SO GLAD I found it in store! After trying it, I went back asap and scooped up every last one they had available. It was flavorful and didn't contain any weird, unknown particles I've found in other frozen dinners. Gross! The portion size was good, BUT of course, due to how much I loved the taste, I'd like for it to be bigger. The cheese they put in this actually tastes real and they put a decent amount. Yes, I'm very picky when it comes to frozen, pre-packaged meals. This one however, I can't seem to get enough of. Highly recommend!!!!! Amy's Kitchen Vegetable Lasagna #influenster #Amy's
Carson S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I've been eating these since I was little because they are delicious and nutritious. They're so easy and fast if you're in a rush because they only take six minutes in the microwave.
Ellie D.
Tucker
Love this frozen dinner - it tastes so good and really filling, without making you feel too full or bloated after eating it. I always pick a couple up when I don’t feel like making dinner but still want a tasty meal!
Julie Ann S.
Levittown, PA
Amy's Kitchen Vegetable Lasagna uploaded by Julie Ann S.
I had high hopes for this Amy's Vegetable Lasagna, but unfortunately, I was disappointed. The lasagna has all organic vegetables, including spinach, zucchini, and carrots which I like. In addition, it has organic pasta and also mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. It tasted good, but I was hoping for more of the filling; instead, the pasta was real thick, and the filling, by comparison, was minimal. However, I have eaten other "Amy's" brand foods and enjoyed them. This lasagna was not lousy; it was delicious, but I wanted more veggies and less pasta. The front of the box makes it look like the lasagna has a good amount of filling, but looks can be deceiving. If you don't mind the minimal amount of filling and thick pasta, then I recommend this. On the other hand, I probably won't purchase this Amy's vegetable lasagna in the future. I will stick to the alternative products that this company makes.