Amy's Kitchen Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito

by Amy's Kitchen

Simple And Oh-so-satisfying. An Organic Tortilla Hand-wrapped Around Organic Pinto Beans, Rice, Veggies And Cheese In Our Mild Mexican Sauce. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher (Gluten Free And Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Pinto Beans, Organic Whole Wheat And Organic Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Tomato Purée, Cheddar And Monterey Jack Cheeses (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Onions, Organic Bell Peppers, Sea Salt, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Spices, Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Garlic. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Is this vegetarian? How does it taste?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito!
How would you rate this product?
Helena
My children and I both love those burritos are quick and easy Stickman the microwave a couple of minutes and you're done and they're so good and delicious and inexpensive even which is a surprising but just a total good experience I've never had a bad experience with one of them they're just very very good. Amy's Kitchen Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito, Gluten Free
I've had most of the varieties of Amy's burritos, and this one is a classic. At my local Costco they have big boxes of these, so that's great when when I want to stock up and not pay three bucks for a single burrito at the grocery store. I don't even like beans but they're actually good in these. The only downside is that the burrito sticks to the plate if you microwave it, as another reviewer mentioned. It's more convenient to heat in the microwave but trying to pry the tortilla from the plate usually ends up with a torn burrito and I have to eat up the filling with a spoon since it falls out everywhere. Which still tastes good but it's just kind of messy. They're much better cooked in the oven if you have time. I actually prefer the gluten free tortilla over this one, but this one is still very good.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these burritos from Amy's kitchen but I do not love the price point! Lol. I don't understand why all of this brand stuff is so expensive but I do love the way it tastes. If I could ever see them on sale I would definitely stock up but it's hard for me to purchase them often.
1,139 reviews
This was tasty and quick to heat in microwave. It was satisfying and filling. It wasn’t spicy. It was oozing filling. I added salsa and cheese on it. It was $2.99 at my grocery store. I’d recommend it as you take it to work.
Buffalo, NY
I love Amy's organic selections . The cheese burrito with rice and beans is no exception. Perfect and tasty for when you're in a rush and want a burrito made with organic ingredients .
So, i normally get the gluten-free version of this burrito, simply because it's slightly less calories, but they taste about the same to me. These are probably the best tasting frozen burritos I've had. The only downside is the tortilla is a little strange. I've only ever made these in the microwave, and the tortilla has a bad tendency to stick to the plate. I'm guessing in the oven, these would be better. The ingredients in these don't taste super processed or fake though, so that's what's great and make paying an extra dollar, worth it.
Greenville, SC
I love Amy's burritos so much!!! Amy's has a large variety of flavors of burritos. My favorite is southwest burrito. It has alot of different veggies and it is great!
Bryan, TX
1,426 reviews
Yum!! Is all I can say about this burrito. It taste amazing. Better than any other frozen burrito out there. A lot more healthier than the others on the market. I'm going back for more!! I would recommend them! I will be buying again and again! They are so good.
Mission Hills, CA
These are really good healthy choice burritos. My stepdad would get them all the time. They are always good & you know you are eating well with them. They get you full & always easy to have on hand. I've heard some reviewers being disappointed that the tortilla sticks to the plate but I don't mind because I usually eat frozen burritos with a fork anyway because they're too hot & I drown them in hot sauce on top.
Ashland, KY
When me and my boyfriend go to Kroger we always get like 20 of these! We love them for a quick snack or even dinner with some rice! Sometimes I can get them on sale and it makes it even better! They are also kinda healthy so it makes me feel like I'm making a good choice.