Amy's Kitchen Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito uploaded by bossy o.

Amy's Kitchen Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito

Simple And Oh-so-satisfying. An Organic Tortilla Hand-wrapped Around Organic Pinto Beans, Rice, Veggies And Cheese In Our Mild Mexican Sauce. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher (Gluten Free And Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Pinto Beans, Organic Whole Wheat And Organic Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Tomato Purée, Cheddar And Monterey Jack Cheeses (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Onions, Organic Bell Peppers, Sea Salt, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Spices, Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Garlic. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Faith H.
Ashland, KY
When me and my boyfriend go to Kroger we always get like 20 of these! We love them for a quick snack or even dinner with some rice! Sometimes I can get them on sale and it makes it even better! They are also kinda healthy so it makes me feel like I'm making a good choice.
Jennifer S.
I've had most of the varieties of Amy's burritos, and this one is a classic. At my local Costco they have big boxes of these, so that's great when when I want to stock up and not pay three bucks for a single burrito at the grocery store. I don't even like beans but they're actually good in these. The only downside is that the burrito sticks to the plate if you microwave it, as another reviewer mentioned. It's more convenient to heat in the microwave but trying to pry the tortilla from the plate usually ends up with a torn burrito and I have to eat up the filling with a spoon since it falls out everywhere. Which still tastes good but it's just kind of messy. They're much better cooked in the oven if you have time. I actually prefer the gluten free tortilla over this one, but this one is still very good.
Brittany P.
These bad boys are delish. They’re quick, easy, and always tasty. They’re supposedly pretty healthy so I feel like it’s a pretty good alternative if you need something quick and easy. I’ve bought these a bunch and will continue to do so!
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
I love Amy's organic selections . The cheese burrito with rice and beans is no exception. Perfect and tasty for when you're in a rush and want a burrito made with organic ingredients .
Lola B.
Los Angeles
I mean look I've almost never met a burrito I didn't like, but Amy's makes me feel like I'm making better decisions when I decide to make frozen food, and the flavors never disappoint. I will buy these again.
Cassie K.
So, i normally get the gluten-free version of this burrito, simply because it's slightly less calories, but they taste about the same to me. These are probably the best tasting frozen burritos I've had. The only downside is the tortilla is a little strange. I've only ever made these in the microwave, and the tortilla has a bad tendency to stick to the plate. I'm guessing in the oven, these would be better. The ingredients in these don't taste super processed or fake though, so that's what's great and make paying an extra dollar, worth it.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Yum!! Is all I can say about this burrito. It taste amazing. Better than any other frozen burrito out there. A lot more healthier than the others on the market. I'm going back for more!! I would recommend them! I will be buying again and again! They are so good.
Teara G.
Killeen, TX
These are so good with such a nice flavor you're honestly not missing the meat at all. I tried these in a taste test against another brand of vegetarian burritos, hands down this is the winner. Plus you can get them in big boxes at Costco.
Elisa G.
Austin, TX
Whenever I needed a quick meal on the go, I would grab one of these burritos. Sometimes the tortilla gets dried out from microwaving it, but I'll take that over poor quality ingredients in my food. Excellent ingredients, yummy food = a win for me.
Rachel H.
Oceanside, CA
I have recently been introduced to Amy products, and I love them because although they are fast, non home cooked meals, they still have the flavor and good quality of a home cooked meal that most microwavable food does not!