GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsAmy's KitchenPrepared Meals & EntreesAmy's Kitchen
Amy's Gluten and Dairy Free Rice Frozen Macaroni and Cheese - 8oz

Amy's Gluten and Dairy Free Rice Frozen Macaroni and Cheese - 8oz

by Amy's Kitchen

Years Of Recipe Testing Led To This Worth-the-wait Version Of Our Creamy Original. Dairy Free Cheeze, Tender Organic Rice Pasta And A Rich, Smooth Sauce Come Together In One Truly Tasty Dish. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Soy Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Rice Pasta (Organic Rice Flour, Water), Filtered Water, Daiya™ Vegan Cheddar- Style Cheeze (Filtered Water, Tapioca And/Or Arrowroot Flour, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Pea Protein, Salt, Inactive Yeast, Vegan Natural Flavors, Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Annatto), Organic Expeller Pressed Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Nutritional Yeast, Mustard Powder.

Does this reall y taste good ? With 7 grandchildren, I dont want to waste money on something that they mau mot like 😉💡
Where do you find this product?
Cheesy and creamy like Mac N’ Cheese?
Start your review of Amy's Gluten and Dairy Free Rice Frozen Macaroni and Cheese - 8oz!
Product Highlights
It took me a long time to get the courage to try this stuff and it was surprisingly delicious!in reviews
It's one of the most convenient in terms of vegan mac and cheese and tastes exactly like the real thing if not better. in reviews
Stephanie S.
Eminence, KY
I can't believe they don't use real cheese! This tastes so creamy and cheesy, but it's dairy free! Blows my mind! And whenever I want Mac n cheese, but not have to work for it, I turn to this quite a bit!
Roma O.
San Francisco, CA
Amy's Gluten and Dairy Free Rice Frozen Macaroni and Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Roma O.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This was not bad for being dairy free gluten free! Still had a sticky cheesy consistency and was pretty tasty. Satisfied our need for cheese without making us bloat! Easy to pop into the oven for 35 min, I gussed it up a bit with seasonings. #comfortfood #comfortmeal #influenstereats #weeknightmeal #latenightsnack #fallfood Amy's Gluten and Dairy Free Rice Frozen Macaroni and Cheese - 8oz Amys Kitchen Rice Mac & Cheese Gluten Free Amys Kitchen Rice Mac & Cheese Family Size Amy's Kitchen Living Whole Foods Whole Foods Market
Liliana A.
Corvallis
Amy's Gluten and Dairy Free Rice Frozen Macaroni and Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Liliana A.
I am just OBSESSED with this stuff. As a mac and cheese lover with dairy and gluten intolerance, this stuff is a life saver. I always keep my freezer stocked with a few boxes. They are quick to heat, and are stilly cheesy, flavorful, and delicious while being plant based.
Jade G.
Sultan, WA
Purchased at: Kroger
Horroundas product. Literally like throwing cheese shreds on noodles. The texture of the noodles was a no. The consistency was horrible. I took one bite and immediately threw it out. I wish they had a normal dairy-free option.
Dominique J.
Georgetown, TX
YUMMM I love this macaroni and cheese. It tastes so good. It’s 400 calories too which isn’t to bad for a carb fest. In the past I always had atleast two in the freezer.
Melanie K.
Lake Bluff, IL
Love this vegan Mac n cheese! It’s so easy to heat up when I’m in a hurry and tastes a lot like the dairy man n cheese TV Dinners I had growing up. I usually throw some broccoli or peas in to make it a little more exciting.
Melissa H.
Hayes, VA
My go to brand and meal for multiple food allergies (dairy and gluten being two of them). This company is a godsend for my busy lifestyle. We got a deep freezer and keep these babies stocked. The cheese is AMAZING for being dairy free. A little pricey and a little small. And for that I gave 4 stars. But a must buy.
Rebecca O.
Garrison, TX
Pretty awesome, pretty yummy, pretty easy. I love Amy’s kitchen, and this is just one example, if you need something quick.
Sophie B.
Kennesaw, GA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
The taste over all wasn’t bad for a dairy free product. The yeast taste shined through a lot, and gave it most of the flavor. The consistency was nothing to complain about. The only thing is, I haven’t felt 100% since eating it. I recently started dairy free because of my allergies, so hopefully it’s unrelated and not something bothering me in the meal. If you just really need some Mac and cheese and can’t have dairy, it’s worth a try. It’s very filling. But also a lot of calories and sodium.
member-01b04
Purchased at: Target
Best dairy free Mac n cheese I’ve tried so far. Great taste. I wish it came in a family size though so I could eat more of it or share with others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...