Amazon Prime Pantry uploaded by Makenna K.

BY AMAZON #5 in Online Retailers

Elizabeth G.
I’ve ordered prime pantry several times and usually my orders come fast and well packed. I have had a few instances where several products came demolished and contacted support by phone. The reps were super nice, refunded a portion for the damage but then even sent me replacements on top of the refund!! Absolutely fantastic with making things right!!! The prices are usually pretty good, and some are straight up steals!! I love the clipless coupons available on several items I regularly buy and that I sometimes even get cash back on other things. Overall I have to give a 5 star as even when there was an issue... amazon went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and would return as a customer.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I've only use Prime Pantry once so far and it was fantastic. I love the fact that they apply coupons for products that you're purchasing. I also love that it's easy to find pre-packaged foods that I usually purchase on Amazon for less than it would be to go to the store and purchase them and I also get more. It's a definitely a great resource for families who are so busy that they can't really take out the time to take long shopping trips to get all of their products together. And the great part is you can set it up to where it renews monthly so you don't have to worry about needing to purchase those items again the next month.
Stacie L.
Torrance, CA
Prime Pantry is a very good service, especially when you purchase items from their selection for free shipping.  When you use the no-rush shipping option through Amazon Prime, there are also times when the promotion for doing so is Prime Pantry credits.  When you have those, along with the free shipping items and sale/coupon items, the savings are great!  My only gripe is how they pack some of the items.  I've had to request replacements for damaged/spilled items in the past, but they were refunded or replaced - the customer service is still good!
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
I love Amazon to begin with but the inclusion of prime pantry has been a life saver. I don’t live near a typical store where you would restock your pantry and on top of that, I live on the fifth floor. Prime pantry delivers right to your door and allows easy carrying handles once you open the box. It’s never been easier to stock up on supplies!! I would recommend to anyone trying to avoid department stores for any household product. The one catch is you need a prime membership and if you don’t fill your box- you pay for shipping (still worth it)!
Mari A.
Rockford
I was skeptical of using the Amazon Prime Pantry options as a way to get household items. However, certain products are much more affordable via Amazon than physical stores. Diapers, Baby Wipes, Glade garbage bags, Kraft’s Mac N Cheese, and many more items we use at home are just so much cheaper through amazon. I love that everything gets here quickly! My only qualm with the service is that we already pay $100+ a year for Amazon Prime, then each Pantry shipment accrues an $11+ shipping/delivery charge as well.
Cassie C.
Castle Rock
I love the idea of getting a big box of items for one small shipping fee. But Prime Pantry fails in a few ways. It doesn't offer all the products I need/want. I find myself struggling to fill up the box everytime.. I end up with so much toilet paper.. Also, it seems as if the PRIME PANTRY eligable products are marketed up to make up for the shipping cost so i dont feel as if I am saving any money really. The convenience is nice, thats why I am giving it 3 stars.
Valerie M.
Amazon Prime Pantry is a great way to get the household products you love at a very affordable price! The only trick to the Pantry is that you have to pay $5.99 for the box and only a certain amount of items will fit in it. Purchasing one item isn't worth it for the price of shipping, so make sure you have a few items at least. Filling the box is your best bet as the price for pantry items is much lower than the same item with prime shipping.
Jennifer Q.
Prime pantry is a nice service but it wasn’t for me. I tried it out a few times and they have very good deals on certain food and home items. You do have to pay a shipping fee even if you have amazon prime.  The reason it wasn’t for me is because if I need to buy something I can just take a trip to my local grocery/ convenience store and buy what I need, instead of waiting for it to arrive
Ashley H.
Prices are typically comparable to grocery stores. Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. I loved when they had the free shipping with purchasing five select items - which were always usable. Since they dropped it, I just can’t justify paying the extra money for shipping, when I could use Walmart Grocery pickup and even get my cold foods with only spending like $1 in gas.
Olivia G.
Amazon prime is the most amazing invention in the history of inventions. I am an avid amazon prime shopper and am so happy with my prime service! I always get my products on time! On the rare occasion that my prime package doesn’t arrive on time the customer service representatives go above and beyond to help you figure out what happened! I LOVE AMAZON PRIME!!! Amazon Prime