Amazon Prime Pantry uploaded by Makenna K.

BY AMAZON #9 in Online Retailers

Elizabeth G.
I’ve ordered prime pantry several times and usually my orders come fast and well packed. I have had a few instances where several products came demolished and contacted support by phone. The reps were super nice, refunded a portion for the damage but then even sent me replacements on top of the refund!! Absolutely fantastic with making things right!!! The prices are usually pretty good, and some are straight up steals!! I love the clipless coupons available on several items I regularly buy and that I sometimes even get cash back on other things. Overall I have to give a 5 star as even when there was an issue... amazon went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and would return as a customer.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I've only use Prime Pantry once so far and it was fantastic. I love the fact that they apply coupons for products that you're purchasing. I also love that it's easy to find pre-packaged foods that I usually purchase on Amazon for less than it would be to go to the store and purchase them and I also get more. It's a definitely a great resource for families who are so busy that they can't really take out the time to take long shopping trips to get all of their products together. And the great part is you can set it up to where it renews monthly so you don't have to worry about needing to purchase those items again the next month.
Stacie L.
Torrance, CA
Prime Pantry is a very good service, especially when you purchase items from their selection for free shipping.  When you use the no-rush shipping option through Amazon Prime, there are also times when the promotion for doing so is Prime Pantry credits.  When you have those, along with the free shipping items and sale/coupon items, the savings are great!  My only gripe is how they pack some of the items.  I've had to request replacements for damaged/spilled items in the past, but they were refunded or replaced - the customer service is still good!
Valerie M.
Amazon Prime Pantry is a great way to get the household products you love at a very affordable price! The only trick to the Pantry is that you have to pay $5.99 for the box and only a certain amount of items will fit in it. Purchasing one item isn't worth it for the price of shipping, so make sure you have a few items at least. Filling the box is your best bet as the price for pantry items is much lower than the same item with prime shipping.
Jennifer Q.
Prime pantry is a nice service but it wasn’t for me. I tried it out a few times and they have very good deals on certain food and home items. You do have to pay a shipping fee even if you have amazon prime.  The reason it wasn’t for me is because if I need to buy something I can just take a trip to my local grocery/ convenience store and buy what I need, instead of waiting for it to arrive
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
I love the convenience of Prime pantry HOWEVER I have found that the products are cheaper at my local grocery store. Also, certain items aren't available on prime pantry but are available for prime shipping which is annoying because it doesn't get counted towards my prime pantry box fill up percentage so many times I have wasted space in my pantry box because my item was shipped separately.
Ashley H.
Prices are typically comparable to grocery stores. Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. I loved when they had the free shipping with purchasing five select items - which were always usable. Since they dropped it, I just can’t justify paying the extra money for shipping, when I could use Walmart Grocery pickup and even get my cold foods with only spending like $1 in gas.
Greg A.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve only used amazon pantry a couple of times. Unfortunate I find that in my area (Los Angeles) items are often unavailable at the times I need them. The 2 hour delivery is convenient but not always 2 hours. I would much rather use the amazon fresh concept and order my items for next day delivery, all at one time. I’m not sure if having two different services is helping.
Irisi T.
Grand Rapids
I have enjoyed prime pantry but I have not used in a while because I don’t find it a good experience to try to make your box 100%. Going over or
Less is a true challenge. It makes you feel like you need to buy something you don’t really need to make your money worth but when you go
Over you have to delete something you need so you don’t pay for the extra box.
Nicholas P.
The prices are more expensive, but this should be expected. Also expect prices to be high when stock is low, so sometimes a 12 pack of soda will run $6-8. If you buy extra when it's on sale, though, this works out well. It's great for the convenience, and our box was even placed in our outdoor refrigerator by our delivery person!