250

by Davines

For long or brittle hair. Creamy and foamy, MELU gently cleanses and moisturizes hair with lentil seed extract, improving its elasticity and preventing breakage.Hair is fortified, hydrated and protected from breakage. Lentil Seeds: sourced from the farm of Mr. Francesco Di Gesu in Villablba, Caltanissetta, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Lentils are rich in serine and glutamic acid, two strongly reparative and nourishing amino acids which protect and rebuild fragile hair.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOINATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, PANTHENOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERYL OLEATE, FRAGRANCE, GYCOL DISTERATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSEQUIXANE COPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLNEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, DISODIUM EDTA, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, LINALOOL, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-5, HEXYL CINNAMAL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 19140 / YELLOW 5.

Iss there any North American alternative for long hair?
How good is this?!?
Does this leave hair feeling greasy?
Start your review of 250!
How would you rate this product?
Alona I.
Rüsselsheim Am Main, HE
250 uploaded by Alona I.
I would give to this product 6 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely love it!!! I have a dry porous hair and this two made my hare like a silk. The smell is also wonderful. I suggest to use shampoo together with the conditioner from the same product line. If u are not sure to buy this or not, try with small versions….but you will love it 😊
Anna N.
Calgary, AB
250 uploaded by Anna N.
After trying a variety of different shampoo I still coming back to Davines. Through, It’s created in Europe , but carbon footprint is compensated. It’s not only sustainable brand, but also is very professional and particular in creating the products , both effective and pleasant. Shampoo itself smells wet but not overwhelming. After shampooing and conditioning (with Melu conditioner) the hair feels slackly and look shiny. I am thinking towards buying a professional size bootle.
Nadiia  B.
Copiague, NY
250 uploaded by Nadiia  B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Yeah, it was hard to pay this much for such a small amount, but I'm learning that quality in small doses is better than trash in large doses. Sure you can get hair care for a fraction of the price, but that's because it's loaded with cheap ingredients- many of which are harmful. I will never go back from Davines. My hair is long and fine, and so it damages easily, and tangles easily. I don't have an overly oily scalp, but it does get oily after a couple days. Unlike many super "natural" shampoos I've tried (from Whole Foods and other natural stores) MELU actually gets the oil out. And unlike the cheap shampoos full of chemicals, it doesn't feel like it's stripping the all the living nutrients out of my hair as it removes the excess oil. MELU leaves it soft and workable, but not heavy. I love it! It's definitely worth the price, and if used sparingly (you don't even need to use much) it'll last you 2-3 months easy. So the price evens out.Davines Melu Conditioner with Lentil Seed Extract, 8.45 Ounce Melu Shampoo - 8.45 fl. oz.
Melissa  V.
Vancouver, BC
Great for long fine hair. Moisturizes without weighing my hair down. I have been using this for a few years and have been satisfied!
Monica E.
I have thick, wavy hair and sometimes a dry scalp. Davies never disappoints! So conditioning and smoothing!
Emmie G.
Great shampoo! It worked great for my hair and left it feeling soft and moisturized. I prefer a pump for shampoo. That would be my only critique of this product.
Tara M.
Elk Park, NC
My hair feels great but not enough to justify the price difference from that of more affordable brands. It has a very different scent but its not a bad scent. Works but not so great that I would pay for this for everyday use. I received this as a sample in a Birchbox.
Kate M.
Woodbridge, VA
I’m just not a fan! I’ve used many of Davine’s products and been happy with them but I’m not big on their shampoos... not enough suds in my personal opinion. I have to do multiple washes in order to feel like my hair is clean. Their conditioners are bomb though!
Alwxandra L.
Montréal, QC
I’ve been using this ever since I colour my hair brown and I LOVE it. It keeps my colour protected and also smells wonderful
Kaylyn D.
Fishers, IN
Great for when you’re wanting to grow your hair out because it protects the length. It’s soft and adds shine. Bonus, protects your color too! Doesn’t feel too heavy on the hair and makes it super super soft!