BY ZZZQUIL

When you’re having trouble getting that sound sleep your internal clock craves, add some Zzz’s to your night with ZzzQuil™. This non-habit-forming sleep-aid helps you get some shut-eye, so you can wake up feeling refreshed. Available in warming berry flavor.

USES

Nighttime sleep-aid

• For the relief of occasional sleeplessness
• Reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep

Active Ingredients (in each 30mL (Purpose)

Diphenhydramine HCI 50mg (Nighttime sleep-aid)

Inactive Ingredients

alcohol, citric acid anhydrous, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate

Usage:

• Take only one dose per day (24 hours)
• Only use the dose cup provided

Adults and children 12 years and over - 30 mL at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years - Do not use

When using this product avoid alcoholic beverages.

ZzzQuil™ Warming Berry Liquid
  • "Works miracles, whether I just can't sleep or I'm sick and need rest you can fall asleep without a groggy feeling in the morning." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good product to help you sleep and I don't think it's habit forming but you want to make sure you take it earlier than you think." in 5 reviews
Olga T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to product and I have had a long day with full of stress at work and I can’t seem to shut my brain off. A little bit of the Z quill and I go right to sleep in about 15 minutes or so. You don’t use it every day so it does last you a while and sometimes you can get it on sale so it’s under six dollars can’t beat it.
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
My boyfriend and I take this when we need a good sleep. We call it our “sleeping syrup”. It’s a must have in my medicine cabinet or in my suitcase when I’m traveling. If you’re taking a long flight it’s best to bring the pills in your carry-on rather than the liquid or else TSA will have a goodnight sleep on your dime. I have no trouble waking up, feeling groggy or having weird sleeping experiences. I LOVE this stuff! No more tossing and turning for me, only a good night sleep. 😴
Sage D.
atlanta
I have been having trouble sleeping at night and did not want to take anything that was habit forming, that is why i bought Zzzquil. Zzzquil helps me fall asleep and stay asleep throughout the night, without making me oversleep or ignore my alarms.
Nicole M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I suffer from occasional insomnia and I find that Zquil works the best. There have a non alcoholic version as well. I have not taken that kind, but it is available. Within about thirty minutes for me I'm asleep and can sleep a full night. But remember with anything you need to make sure you are prepaid to sleep no phones are lights on. I find if you are not disengaging your brain you are not going to fall asleep, even with sleep aids.
Sarah O.
Oxford
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zzzquil is a great product to keep in the medicine cabinet. It really has bailed me out many nights when I was tossing and turning and knew I needed good rest because of a busy week ahead. Reasonable price and good quality!
Vianney S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a lifesaver! I have a hard time sleeping, especially because I have very painful migraines; and this is my go-to sleep-aid. I have to say that it does knock me out in minutes and sometimes its difficult for me to get up in the morning when I take ZzzQuil.
Mydien T.
Don't waste your money. This is a big marketing thing. The active ingredient in here in DIPHENHYDRAMINE, which is basically BENADRYL. You can just get a drugstore brand of diphenhydramine and it works the same and FOR LESS MONEY. When buying medicine, just look at the active ingredients and compare it to the store brand and you can save money!
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I have a hard time staying asleep at night. A friend told me to try this. I have been using it for a while now. It really seems to help. I don’t seem to wake up as much now. I think it doesn’t work as well when your body gets used to it though so I use it a bit & stop. Good for an over the counter medicine.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
95% of the time, it works every time. This is my go-to sleep aid. The flavor is actually pleasant and doesn’t want to make you gag like other OTC liquid drugs do. What I find questionable is the non-habit forming tag because I basically need to take this every night now if I want to get a decent night’s sleep. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good sleep aid. It helped me to sleep better while I was at college and really stressed out. You have to be careful if you take benedryl as an allergy medicine because they have the same active ingredient. If my allergies are bad, I avoid taking this as a sleep aid.
Jacqueline S.
Sayre, OK
Do a lot of people have really bad dreams when taking these?
Sandy R.
I'm getting a free sample of this but b4 I try it what do you guys think of this product? Is it good? Do you like it?
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
What stores have people seen this product to be cheapest at?
Shelby Y.
Senatobia, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work good?
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these make you sleepy the next morning ?

Amazon