ZzzQuil™ Warming Berry Liquid

When you’re having trouble getting that sound sleep your internal clock craves, add some Zzz’s to your night with ZzzQuil™. This non-habit-forming sleep-aid helps you get some shut-eye, so you can wake up feeling refreshed. Available in warming berry flavor.

Anyone have any issues feeling groggy or hung over the next day ?
How do people find waking up of a morning? I struggle with sleeping during the night but find it hard to wake up in a morning and I'm working full time so need to sleep but can't be late to work on a 4am get up with a 6am start?
Does anyones children take the kids formula of this? Does it help them fall asleep and stay asleep? My daughter wakes multiple times a night, she is 11 and neither one of us is getting any sleep- please help!!
Start your review of ZzzQuil™ Warming Berry Liquid!
Product Highlights
Works miracles, whether I just can't sleep or I'm sick and need rest you can fall asleep without a groggy feeling in the morning.in reviews
This is a good product to help you sleep and I don't think it's habit forming but you want to make sure you take it earlier than you think.in reviews
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This was literally liquid Benadryl 😑😑 I’m such a bad sleeper and my friend swears by this so I figured I would try it and I’m so annoyed that I listened to her and tried this because I felt exactly how I do when I take Benadryl...WIRED. Literally could climb the walls if I wanted to (hey Spider-Man🕷) and I’ve talked to a few people that have had the same experience with ingredient. [product:zzzquil-warming-berry-liquid] was a big giant thumbs down 👎🏻. I definitely wouldn’t repurchase or recommend unfortunately
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My husband used to take this for sleep and it’d help him the first few hours and then he would toss and turn or get up more than usual at night. The price is always expensive for a product that half worked.
Breana J.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All I can say is 💤💤💤 I sleep straight through the night when I take this! And I love that I don’t wake up groggy in the mornings from it. I take it about an hour to 45 minutes before bed and it works like a charm every night, it’s literally lights out! 😂
Amy G.
Rockdale, Il
ZzzQuil™ Warming Berry Liquid uploaded by Amy G.
I received this product from influenster to test out! let me tell you this stuff really works! I have a hard time falling asleep due to anxiety and such..I say use this when your sleeping schedule is off it will definitely help you get back on track!
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a hard time sleeping so I this is good to have around. It helps me fall asleep within 30 to an hour
Morgan W.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is great! Sometimes I get a little restless and to go to sleep I'll usually take a muscle relaxer, however if I don't get enough sleep it'll make me groggy. I got this in a voxbox and decided that I'd give it a try on one of my restless nights, but I was concerned about being groggy in the morning and I went to sleep very quickly and woke up refreshed, there was no lingering feeling or anything. I will definitely be buying this, I've only tried the pills though and since they've worked for me I'll be sticking with them. I also wanted to try these but I was told that sleep aids were habit forming, so I was always a little nervous. I don't feel that way at all and will be a customer for sure. The only negative thing that I have to say about this, is that I'm sad influenster only gave me 2 pills, as 2 pills is only one dose.
MyLea K.
Amazing! I Slept Like A Baby. Thanks Zzzquil! I would highly suggest anyone thinking of trying it to give it a shot. Its Great!
Melissa F.
Hazlet Twp, NJ
I got this as part of an influenster campaign and after it kicked in an hour and a half after taking it, it kept me asleep and I didn't wake up feeling any effects but the box claimed fall asleep within 20 mins and I did not do so, I'll stick with what I have been taking. But one thing I did like unlike NyQuil the zzzquil caplets were very easy to take.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I just received this in my influenster voxbox, and this product was extremely disappointing. It not only took hours for me to fall asleep but I also woke up countless times through out the night, and the product my me very restless all night. I definitely will not be recommending this product to anyone I know.
Sabrina J.
Sterling Hts, MI
I got this in a VoxBox recently and I liked it, but it wasn't great. I have trouble sleeping and although it helped me fall asleep, I didn't stay asleep through the night like I'd hoped.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
il y a 4 ans
ZzzQuil™ Warming Berry Liquid does this actually work? I have a terrible time going to sleep at night and by the time i fall asleep the baby's up for a bottle.....and with that in mind i dont want to be in too deep of a sleep and not hear my baby. So any opinions would be helpful.
Kamille B. il y a 2 ans
It helps you sleep so good that you would be way too groggy to get up with the baby :(