ZzzQuil™ Warming Berry Liquid

When you’re having trouble getting that sound sleep your internal clock craves, add some Zzz’s to your night with ZzzQuil™. This non-habit-forming sleep-aid helps you get some shut-eye, so you can wake up feeling refreshed. Available in warming berry flavor.

USES

Nighttime sleep-aid

• For the relief of occasional sleeplessness
• Reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep

Active Ingredients (in each 30mL (Purpose)

Diphenhydramine HCI 50mg (Nighttime sleep-aid)

Inactive Ingredients

alcohol, citric acid anhydrous, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate

Usage:

• Take only one dose per day (24 hours)
• Only use the dose cup provided

Adults and children 12 years and over - 30 mL at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years - Do not use

When using this product avoid alcoholic beverages.

Anyone else using this? Is it effective? How do you feel after using?
Do you use this?
How fast does this take to work? And how do you feel in the morning?
Start your review of ZzzQuil™ Warming Berry Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Works miracles, whether I just can't sleep or I'm sick and need rest you can fall asleep without a groggy feeling in the morning.” in reviews
“This is a good product to help you sleep and I don't think it's habit forming but you want to make sure you take it earlier than you think.” in reviews
South Jordan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have taken this and it is very effective since it uses an antihistamine to make you drowsy. The downside is the dosage amount which means you go thru this product fast. For the price and how quickly you will need to restock, it isnt worth it which is why i give 3 stars. You're better off buying a bottle of Equate benadryl pills which have the same ingredient. One thing to note, is that you should look up medication interaction with this product and other allergy medications you use. If you take a non drowsy allergy medicine, the ingredient in those are often not compatible with antihistamine meds that make you sleepy. That is another downside in my opinion because people dont buy this product and think this is allergy medication which could be dangerous.
Warwick
I tried this when I had a stressful day ahead of me at work. I desperately needed a good night sleep but I was too anxious to fall asleep on my own. I took the recommended dose aprox 30 mins before I wanted to be asleep. Surprisingly it has a pleasant taste. I got ready for bed then climbed into my comfy bed. I don't even remember falling asleep it was so quick. The next thing I remember is my alarm going off. I couldn't believe I slept the whole night without waking up once. That's huge for me. Usually I'm up at least 2 or 3x a night. I didn't feel drowsy at all. I wish I could sleep like that every night! Although it says it's not habit forming I don't want to risk needing it to sleep so I only use it if I reapply have to.
S Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
All of these products taste disgusting like cough syrup but it does the job which is why it gets 5 stars. I take a full dose about an hour before bed (I have insomnia so it tends to take longer to kick in. For my husband it takes 15 minutes ). And this product actually keeps me asleep for at least 5 hours. I tend to wake up 7-10 times a night again I have terrible sleeping patterns due to my insomnia but when I take zzquil it limits the amount of times I wake up. It makes me feel as though I had a deep sleep instead of a nap if that makes sense. This is a life saver when I have a big day and can’t sleep on my own because I’m thinking of a hundred things. This does the trick.
Biddeford, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I've tried many sleeping aids due to my sleep apnea and this is by far the worst I've ever used. It didnt help me fall asleep or stay asleep. Its gave me a horrible stomachache. And the next morning I had that horrible "sleeping pill hangover feeling" I felt like death, I was extremely slow & forgetful, made very little since, pretty much made myself look crazy the following day- And I didnt even sleep. I know not sleeping can cause some of those things but this was much worst than anything I've ever been through before and the only other time it happened..... I was giving this a 2nd cause a week or so later- in Hope's I didnt waste more money on stuff that doesn't help me
Powell, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go too and saving grace! 🙌🏼 I cannot speak more highly of this product. I have so much [email protected] asleep and when I take my Zzzquill it’s literally THE BEST sleep. Caution tho, don’t drink more than a cap ful or a little chug - if you drink too much I notice I feel drowsy in the morning or like my eyes are heavy. I would also recommend taking this about 30-45 min before you intend to fall asleep and don’t miss your sleepy window. You’ll know what I’m talking about when you take it. This product is eye similar to NyQuil but without the cold medicine in it.
Cambridge
I got zzzQuil during a cross country move because I knew the stress and exhaustion would impact my sleep. I found this product to be very soothing and helpful when falling asleep. While the instructions suggest taking it 30 minutes before bed, I found taking it right before bed worked a bit better because of the warming effect. Since first purchasing this product, I've reached for it whenever I'm traveling or anxious about the next day. I wouldn't say that it completely knocks you out, but it definitely facilities the falling asleep process.
Pennsauken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't know how I honestly lived without ZzzQuil.  Tried it when it first came out a long while ago and never looked back.  It gives you just the right amount of sleep without making you feel awful in the morning.  It also doesn't completely knock you out when you take it either.  (Think NyQuil...).  Super happy...I buy it constantly.  I tend to not need it every night, thank goodness, but it's great for when you just can't get to sleep or when you know that you're going to need a good night's sleep.
I may not be the best person to review this, but I feel that it needs to be put out there. This doesn’t work for everyone. In fact, some people have horrible reactions to the ingredients, not like an allergic reaction. It’s like benedryl. For some, it works, for others it does the opposite. Makes you anxious, agitated, disoriented. An absolute nightmare. Just make sure that this agrees with your body chemistry before trying it. If you’ve had a bad experience with benedryl or night time sleep meds in the past this is one I’d skip.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this brand first as a medication for a bad head cold, it is called NyQuil but obviously wouldn’t want to take the unnecessary Tylenol if not needed. If I need to I take this about 30-45 minutes before bed, it seems to be variable on how it works with me....sometimesi feel extremely groggy within 20 minutes or so, and other times it can take up to an hour. What I do like is that I do wake up wide awake about an hour or so later like with other sleep aids, and there is no residual groggy feeling the following day which i can’t stand
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. I’m a stay at home mommy of 2 boys and a full time babysitter to my friends little boy, so I’m constantly on the move all day and you’d think I’d be tired at night but that’s when my mind just races! This product works wonders. It relaxes you, and doesn’t just “knock you right out” like some other sleep aids! Also, it’s non-habit forming so you can take it whenever you need a better nights rest! It’s reasonably priced! I definitely recommend this product to any and everyone! And I will continue to purchase Zzquil.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kent, OH
il y a 3 ans
ZzzQuil™ Warming Berry Liquid does this actually work? I have a terrible time going to sleep at night and by the time i fall asleep the baby's up for a bottle.....and with that in mind i dont want to be in too deep of a sleep and not hear my baby. So any opinions would be helpful.
Kamille C. • il y a un an
It helps you sleep so good that you would be way too groggy to get up with the baby :(