BY ZZZQUIL #82 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

When you're having trouble getting that sound sleep your internal clock craves, add some Zzz's to your night with ZzzQuil™. This non-habit-forming sleep-aid helps you get some shut-eye, so you can wake up feeling refreshed. Now available in NEW alcohol free soothing mango berry.

Nighttime sleep-aid:

• For the relief of occasional sleeplessness
• Reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep

Active Ingredients (in each caplet) (Purpose)

Diphenhydramine HCI 25mg (Nighttime sleep-aid)

Inactive Ingredients

citric acid anhydrous, FD&C Blue No. 1, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate

Usage:

• Take only one dose per day (24 hours)
• Only use the dose cup provided

Adults and children 12 years and over - 30 mLat bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years - Do not use

When using this product avoid alcoholic beverages.

Buy on Amazon
Lisa M.
Zzquil really helps me fall asleep faster and stay asleep but I had to throw this bottle away because it's extremely sweet. Filled with so much sugar which is toixic to our bodies. I just stick to the pills because I won't have to drink plenty of water aftwards like the liquid sleep aids. Not a good choice for diabetics or those who wants to avoid too much sugar.
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
It works fast, tastes.. not to bad honestly. It’s so much better than swallowing a pill. Those take forever to work so I’ll be sticking to this until they make something I like better. 10/10 will buy again!!
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
When I feel sick are am about to get sick I sleep on this and wake up Aok the easy shot of medicine taste at night can make your day better I get sick at least every season so I buy it at least once every season
Kristin D.
This product didn't work for me. I'm not sure if it had an adverse reaction from other meds that I'm taking but for two days I had restless legs and arms. The night I took it my son had a fever so I was up sporadically with him. I was happy I was able to wake up as normally if I had taken NyQuil I'd be unable to get up and move but later in the evening as a result I often woke up at night several times so uncomfortable because my arms had this strange energetic feeling and I couldn't get comfortable. I will never take this again. It gave me this really uncomfortable feeling. I received this product in exchange for my honest review.
Anita H.
I have really bad insomnia and I refuse to take sleeping medication, that can become habit forming. But I take this product and let me say the price of two is fantastic, especially because the bottles are not small and let's be honest the flavor isn't that bad!
Heather C.
Bement, IL
Zzzquil is awesome!! I've had problems with falling asleep an being up wide awake till early morning. but now that I'm taking Zzzquil I fall asleep within 30min of taking it and sleep good all night . Getting so much more rest . I love this stuff!
Andrea N.
White city, Or
Finally noticed this new flavor and I must say its delecious. I love this product it always helps me sleep. The price is a little high but not when you consider how many good night sleeps you get out of one bottle .
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
Omg I love this stuff so much! When I got my sample and I tried it and it worked I went straight to the store and bought more! I use it on days I can't seem to fall asleep and I always wake up so refreshed!
Sierra C.
Tacoma, WA
This stuff works wonders!!! I had a loss of a family member and couldn't sleep for a couple days. This worked great!! It was decently priced as well and it being what I needed and the flavor wasn't terrible either. I told my mom to try it and she said the same. Highly recommend!,
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
ZzzQuil is amazing, I literally use it every night. Not because I'm addicted but because it helps me fall asleep. It takes me less than 10 mins to fall asleep with this!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I don't have a hard time falling asleep it is staying asleep. I normally go to be around 9pm and end up waking up sometime between 11-2. And once I'm up it is hard to get back to sleep and then I feel tired and worn out all day. I have always had this problem but late it seems worse so I guess my question is will this help me stay asleep?