ZzzQuil™ Scented Sleep-Aid

by ZzzQuil

From the makers of NyQuil, the ZzzQuil Plugged-In Sleep Enhancer ZPL100 is designed to create a soothing sleep environment. It is convenient and easy to use. Simply plug it into a standard 120V electrical wall outlet, adjust the intensity as desired and feel a comforting aroma of lavender and chamomile fill the room. According to studies, aromatherapy relaxes the mind and helps improve sleep quality. The Vick's ZzzQuil enhancer comes with four refill ZzzPads for up to four restful nights. They are non-medicated. Instructions for use are included.

Usage: Directions for Use: 1. Tear ZzzPad pouch at notch to expose pad. Do not touch exposed pad directly. If you do touch pad, be sure to wash hands thoroughly. 2. Slide scent intensity tab up to furthest position. 3. Pull scent holder out to insert ZzzPads. 4. Insert 1 or 2 ZzzPads into the top slots of the sleep enhancer. Insert ZzzPad with angled side facing downard into the scent pad slot. Using the side tabs slide the ZzzPad down into the unit. 5. Scent intensity can be controlled by sliding side tabs up or down. The further down the softer the scent release intensity. The higher up the stronger the scent release intensity. 6. Plug the sleep enhancer directly into a 120V electrical wall outlet. 7. Replace ZzzPads after 8 hours on high, 12 hours on medium, 16 hours on low. Replacing Pads: 1. Unplug the sleep enhancer. 2. Slide scent intensity tabs to highest position to access ZzzPads. 3. Gently pull out the ZzzPads and discard. 4. Open refilled ZzzPads and insert as described above. Cleaning: If there is any residue from ZzzPads built up on the unit, unplug the unit and wipe clean with a dry cloth. Do not use any household cleaners and do not immerse in water to clean. Do not use any other pads or oils with the ZzzQuil Sleep Enhancer. Do not place more than one pad in each slot. For best results: Plug unit in outlet closest to user. Allow 30-60 minutes for scent to fill the room. Use only with ZzzPads.

Has anyone used these? This is actually a good idea!
I have trouble sleeping but i am very cautious when it comes to using sleep aids. Does this build up any sort of dependency?
How does this work? Does it release medicine Into the air???
Start your review of ZzzQuil™ Scented Sleep-Aid!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It definitely helped me relax so that I was able to fall asleep faster.in reviews
Shireen G.
Kelseyville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this product as I suffer from insomnia and it works okay for me it doesn’t help a lot but helps just a little bit
Rhonda K.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this option. It’s great for having a good night sleep without having to take meds to get it. I do have a hard time finding it unfortunately. Yes it’s easy to use. I would and do recommend it to others.
Jeannie A.
Des Moines, IA
Very helpful sith my cough and really helped me sleep and relax and yes I'd use this again. I was extremely satisfied with this product.
Sean T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great flavor and tasted nothing like regular all other sleep aids do.. was very easy to digest and had no issues. Overall a great product and would recommend.. was kinda pricey..
Caitlin  T.
Stoughton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product was ok worked sometimes but not always it has even had the adverse affect in me where I get more worked up after taking it
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,015 reviews
I think this is a great product. it tasted good to me and i really like this brand. I would recommend it and the price is worth what you are getting
Lizbeth M.
Phoenix, AZ
I am using it tonight see how it helps me sleep! I put it in my sons room to see how it helps him sleep, I had a hard time putting it in
pink J.
Harrison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ZzzQuil™ Scented Sleep-Aid uploaded by pink J.
It help me rest i was asleep before i new it i would buy these more often i had a beautiful sleep and no bad dreams no side effects i would tell all my friends to buy this sleep aid😄
Staci M.
Hollister, CA
I put these in my son's bedroom because he has such bad sinuses. They work really good. Send a nice snell through the room so kid cam breath. Love them...
Anita H.
I have tried this product along with the liquid Zzzquil sleep aid and it makes you feel more relaxed and ready for bed. It gives you a kick start into a long peaceful night of rest and relaxation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...