ZzzQuil™ Scented Sleep-Aid uploaded by pink j.ZzzQuil™ Scented Sleep-Aid uploaded by Sherria F.ZzzQuil™ Scented Sleep-Aid uploaded by Kristine I.

BY ZZZQUIL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

From the makers of NyQuil, the ZzzQuil Plugged-In Sleep Enhancer ZPL100 is designed to create a soothing sleep environment. It is convenient and easy to use. Simply plug it into a standard 120V electrical wall outlet, adjust the intensity as desired and feel a comforting aroma of lavender and chamomile fill the room. According to studies, aromatherapy relaxes the mind and helps improve sleep quality. The Vick's ZzzQuil enhancer comes with four refill ZzzPads for up to four restful nights. They are non-medicated. Instructions for use are included.

Usage: Directions for Use: 1. Tear ZzzPad pouch at notch to expose pad. Do not touch exposed pad directly. If you do touch pad, be sure to wash hands thoroughly. 2. Slide scent intensity tab up to furthest position. 3. Pull scent holder out to insert ZzzPads. 4. Insert 1 or 2 ZzzPads into the top slots of the sleep enhancer. Insert ZzzPad with angled side facing downard into the scent pad slot. Using the side tabs slide the ZzzPad down into the unit. 5. Scent intensity can be controlled by sliding side tabs up or down. The further down the softer the scent release intensity. The higher up the stronger the scent release intensity. 6. Plug the sleep enhancer directly into a 120V electrical wall outlet. 7. Replace ZzzPads after 8 hours on high, 12 hours on medium, 16 hours on low. Replacing Pads: 1. Unplug the sleep enhancer. 2. Slide scent intensity tabs to highest position to access ZzzPads. 3. Gently pull out the ZzzPads and discard. 4. Open refilled ZzzPads and insert as described above. Cleaning: If there is any residue from ZzzPads built up on the unit, unplug the unit and wipe clean with a dry cloth. Do not use any household cleaners and do not immerse in water to clean. Do not use any other pads or oils with the ZzzQuil Sleep Enhancer. Do not place more than one pad in each slot. For best results: Plug unit in outlet closest to user. Allow 30-60 minutes for scent to fill the room. Use only with ZzzPads.

ZzzQuil™ Scented Sleep-Aid
  • "It definitely helped me relax so that I was able to fall asleep faster." in 2 reviews
Megan C.
Omaha, NE
I got this as a sample to test. I was excited to try it. I noticed it had three sent setting of how strong you would like it. So I chose the middle one for the first night. I really didn't like the sent and it was still really strong but I fell asleep. Woke up the next morning with bad headache and my nose was burning. So the next night I decided to give it another try but turn it all the way to the lowest setting. Went to bed and woke up with the same headache and nose burning. So the next night I didn't use it and slept fine and woke up with no issues. So I personally wouldn't use this product but I think it could work for others.
April G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this complimentary product from Influenster yesterday & immediately used it last night. It's so easy. My out just open the package, take out the scented pad, put it in the cartridge, plug it in next to you & just wait for the zzzzzzs to follow. Such an incredible smell & it really helped lull me & my husband to sleep! #zzzquil #influenster #voxbox #takethatinsomnia
Kristine I.
I received this courtesy of Influenster to test and review. Although I think it is a bit pricey, it is a great concept. I tried using this on the highest setting and was too strong. Best on the lowest setting and won't have to change the pads frequently. I would like to see more scents in the future to pick from.
pink j.
Harrison, NJ
It help me rest i was asleep before i new it i would buy these more often i had a beautiful sleep and no bad dreams no side effects i would tell all my friends to buy this sleep aid😄
Denise C.
BLACKFOOT, ID
I received this product to test and review. The scented pads are over-powering and only last a night or so, even on the lowest setting. The smell reminds me of laundry soap. I was hoping that this would replace melatonin, but sadly it does not.
Anita H.
I have tried this product along with the liquid Zzzquil sleep aid and it makes you feel more relaxed and ready for bed. It gives you a kick start into a long peaceful night of rest and relaxation.
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is great if you are having trouble sleeping. My roommate swore by this in college. Now I use it if I have trouble. I always make sure I have a full 8 hours to go if i do use it though!
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First time to use this and I can say I will buy it because I actually got some rest with sleep which I hasn't had in awhile. The smell is so relaxing made it easier to fall asleep.
Calla F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I could barely smell it. Would defiantly rather use my essential oils. I received this from Influenster and am writing this review based on my personal experiences.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I put these in my son's bedroom because he has such bad sinuses. They work really good. Send a nice snell through the room so kid cam breath. Love them...
Tamella C.
Never tried this before is it worth a try?
Anyi Z.
bronx, NY
I have difficulty breathing through the night because of allergic and others stuff. Somebody trying this? How good or bad it is?
Christina W.
Does it smell soapy? I don't like "lavender" sents sometimes because it smells like soap, is plain chamomile available?
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does it help? I've tried the tables and it didn't help, just gave me weird dreams.
Mary Ann T.
Petaluma, CA
Does this smell up the room?

Amazon