ZzzQuil™ Scented Sleep-Aid uploaded by pink j.ZzzQuil™ Scented Sleep-Aid uploaded by Sherria F.ZzzQuil™ Scented Sleep-Aid uploaded by Kristine I.

BY ZZZQUIL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With a convenient plug-in design and adjustable scent intensity, the ZzzQuil™ scented sleep aid releases lavender and chamomile aromas to create a soothing sleep environment. Studies have shown that aromatherapy, in particular lavender, product effects that result in enhanced sleep quality. The plugged in sleep enhancer comes with 4 refill lavender and chamomile ZzzPads™ for up to 4 restful nights. To create a calming and relaxed sleep environment, refill ZzzPads™ are available to purchase for many more restful nights.

Get a soothing night's sleep with ZzzQuil™ scented sleep-aid, from the makers of Vicks NyQuil™.

• How does this work? Does it release medicine Into the air???1 Answers
  • Does it help? I've tried the tables and it didn't help, just gave m...1 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? Does it literally put people to sleep?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It definitely helped me relax so that I was able to fall asleep faster." in 2 reviews
Anita H.
Anita H.
I have tried this product along with the liquid Zzzquil sleep aid and it makes you feel more relaxed and ready for bed. It gives you a kick start into a long peaceful night of rest and relaxation.
pink j.
pink j.
Harrison, NJ
It help me rest i was asleep before i new it i would buy these more often i had a beautiful sleep and no bad dreams no side effects i would tell all my friends to buy this sleep aid😄
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I put these in my son's bedroom because he has such bad sinuses. They work really good. Send a nice snell through the room so kid cam breath. Love them...
Kayli E.
Kayli E.
I have problems sleeping. I didn't realize how much I need this product until I tried it. It puts me to sleep like a baby!
maria p.
maria p.
I use this when i don't feel like using the humidifier and it works great to have a good night.
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
This stuff works miracles. If you have trouble sleeping, it will be your savior
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
I love zzzquil helps me sleep like a baby it helps so much when you are sick.
Mia D.
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY
I received this product to test. It definitely helped me to relax so that I was able to fall asleep faster. Thanks.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Petersburg, VA
I've tried it it's very useful and serves well with a humidifier my sons need more products like this it deserves an A
Denise C.
Denise C.
BLACKFOOT, ID
I received this product to test and review. The scented pads are over-powering and only last a night or so, even on the lowest setting. The smell reminds me of laundry soap. I was hoping that this would replace melatonin, but sadly it does not.
Tamella C.
Tamella C.
Never tried this before is it worth a try?
Christina W.
Christina W.
Does it smell soapy? I don't like "lavender" sents sometimes because it smells like soap, is plain chamomile available?
Anyi Z.
Anyi Z.
bronx, NY
I have difficulty breathing through the night because of allergic and others stuff. Somebody trying this? How good or bad it is?
Emily M.
Emily M.
Steubenville, OH
Does it help? I've tried the tables and it didn't help, just gave me weird dreams.
amber s.
amber s.
Louisville, KY
How does this work? Is it just a humidifier or does it give off something to help you sleep like their medication?