Personal CareSleeping AidsZzzQuil
ZzzQuil PURE Zzzs Kidz Liquid Melatonin

ZzzQuil™ PURE Zzzs™ Kidz Liquid Melatonin

by ZzzQuil

Vicks PURE Zzzs Kidz 8oz Liquid Melatonin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZzzQuil™ PURE Zzzs™ Kidz Liquid Melatonin!
Loxley, AL
ZzzQuil™ PURE Zzzs™ Kidz Liquid Melatonin uploaded by Adrianna A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I must say I am impressed by how well this product works. I’m not usually a fan of using things like this for kids, but after dealing with a very close death in the family we struggled to get my daughter to sleep. I was tired, she was tired and fighting sleep. This did the job. The recommended dose is 10ML - 20ML, I gave 5ML and it worked. She slept all night.
Tucson, AZ
ZzzQuil™ PURE Zzzs™ Kidz Liquid Melatonin uploaded by Marlynn B.
My son gets horrible nightmares and wakes up crying very bad for hours. Our pediatrician told us to give him some melatonin and we decided to go with this. We’ve been using it for a while and I love it. Keeps my baby nice and asleep. It has a good taste to it
Purchased at: Walmart
I have little ones that take forever to fall asleep. I give them this 30 minutes before bedtime and they sleep the entire night peacefully. It’s made with natural ingredients so it’s not as bad as the other melatonin supplements.

Looking for your answer?