ZzzQuil™ Night Pain Liquid

by ZzzQuil

When you’re having trouble getting that sound sleep you need and have aches and pains keeping you up, add some Zzzs to your night with ZzzQuil Night Pain. This non-habit-forming sleep-aid helps you fall asleep fast, and alleviates minor aches & pains. Use

ZzzQuil™ Night Pain Liquid ? Does this actually work? Been having problems with sciatica so thinking about giving this a try at night.
Start your review of ZzzQuil™ Night Pain Liquid!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,459 reviews
ZzzQuil™ Night Pain Liquid uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product really put you to sleep instantly! I took the dose and a few minutes after I was asleep! I woke up naturally without feeling like I was drugged! I love using this when I cannot fall asleep! It was cheap to get and definitely will buy again!
Lorrie L.
Leland
Made me jump out of my skin and jitter all over all night long it was a complete and total NIGHTMARE I will never use this again!
Lizania  L.
Bronx, NY
It really help me to sleep the whole night sometimes I truly recommend this product is excellent
Michelle S.
This is a great medication for colds & flu especially when you need sleep. It works fast which is awesome. Zzzquil and NyQuil have always been my go to for sick times
Dee F.
Phoenix, AZ
Zzzquil Night Pain Liquid - I ended up getting this product while traveling on business. I have some sciatica in my back and it can be difficult to sleep when in pain. This product worked very well to assist with overcoming the pain and getting to sleep I needed. I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
This is ok. I'm not a big fan of this. It kind of makes me nauseated. I will try the gel tabs next if I need to. It's very easy to use. Maybe a better taste. I really don't know. But it did knock me out. It affordable. I will buy the gel tabs next not the liquid.
Valenchia H.
Faribault, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a horrible time trying to get to sleep and stay asleep. Between regular insomnia and the pain of fibromyalgia, I would lie awake until sometimes 4 am or later before my body would finally give in. Then I tried ZZZQuil Night Pain and I finally knew what it was like to get a good night's sleep. It's wonderful!
Melissa J.
King George, VA
I have taken this a few times when I can’t sleep. Not sure if it really helps or if I just get really tired. I don’t wake up groggy or feeling off when I take it.
Heather P.
Foster City, MI
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This helped me to fall asleep when I have a hard time at night. I don’t mind the taste at all either!
Au Janee L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t like how it taste but it helps with my pain, and helps me to get some rest. I just think they need to improve on the flavor, other than that it does its job. I’m not sure if I would buy it again based off the taste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffany W.
Walnutport, PA
il y a un an
Fawn C. il y a un an
It has been a few years since I tried this product, but I know I slept like a log! Woke up in the same position I fell asleep in.