BY ZZZQUIL #10 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Sleep soundly with ZzzQuil™ LiquiCaps®. With just one dose, this non-habit-forming sleep-aid helps you get exactly what you need—a beautiful night’s rest, so you can wake up feeling refreshed.

Nighttime sleep-aid

• For the relief of occasional sleeplessness
• Reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep

Active Ingredients (in each caplet) (Purpose)

Diphenhydramine HCI 25mg (Nighttime sleep-aid)

Inactive Ingredients

FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Take only one dose per day (24 hours)

Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 LiquiCaps at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years - Do not use

When using this product avoid alcoholic beverages.

Shelley G.
I seldom have a hard time falling asleep, but staying asleep is another thing. So I was glad to have the chance to try this product and see how it worked for me when a friend told me about it. It is a small size medication, so it went down easy. I fell asleep quickly and to my surprise, I didn't wake up until the next morning. I did feel a bit drowsy when I woke up though and my mouth was terribly dry. This wasn't unusual because of the active ingredient and it resolved rather quickly about 2 hours later. I can recommend this for occasional sleeplessness, but just to make sure a person can tolerate it well, I would suggest taking on a night when an early morning schedule wasn't on the calendar for the following day.
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
I love these! it works for me. I sleep like a baby floating on a cloud of zzzzzzzz's with unicorns and cotton candy. It's for those nights where you just can't stop thinking about everything and your body is like "hey brain, shut the f$*# up" and then your brain is like "no B*#%$, I got everything in the world to think about". And the you pop them zzzQuils... Your brain will be like "I have the cure for cancer! Itssssssssssssss zzzzzzzzzz________snor snor" and then it's the next morning! Woot woot! Mic drop! F u voice in my head!!!!!!
Lydia H.
Granite City, IL
I have had problems falling and staying asleep for sometime now. I usually don't get more than 4 hours of decent sleep and am always tired. The box of ZzzQuil that I bought came with 6 doses. I tried them over the course of a week. They did help me to fall asleep faster, however, they did not help me to stay asleep. Therefore, my quality of sleep didn't really improve much. I will not be purchasing this product in the future.
kenzie s.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I have a hard time falling asleep on my own, even after a long day, so I am always on the look out for good sleeping pills. These get the job done! I take 2 pills around 8:30pm and will be asleep by 10 and sleep till 7 in the morning. The only down side is that if you don’t take them early enough, you’ll be really drowsy in the morning. Other than that, these are easily accessible and I like them!
Megan G.
These are great! I was someone who worked late night shifts and had a hard time winding-down after when I got home. So, I started taking it right when I got home and would be able to fall asleep and stay asleep all night! So happy to find something like this so I don't have to resort to a medicated product when I'm not actually sick!
Lacresha H.
Portage, MI
This is perfect for those that need to fall asleep quickly. The liquigels are fast acting.
If you have not used this product before you can start with one liquigel.
My uses are:
Long Flights
Working Night Shift
Increased Nasal Congestion or
Sinus Headache

This is one product to keep in your bathroom cabinet

With any antihistamine it's important to stay hydrated 💦
Stacy S.
2,103 reviews
I received a many of these in a pinch me Box. They are extremely effective but just the advertising campaign was a complete overkill. I would purchase these again but they need to stop Sundance me every single month
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
I bought this once on the airport, I had a long flight ahead of me and I am a little bit of a "nervous flyer". I dont like to be too many hours sitting in the plane. It did make me a little bit more tired and I was able to get some sleep. The effect wasn't instant it took me at least an hour and a half. Not a bad product and I would purchase it again.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep-Aid is my lifesaver! I try and get at least one good nights sleep, usually on the weekend, and this helps me sooo much. It is not addictive, doesn't leave me drowsy, and I feel so awake in the morning. I will continue recommending this product to people who have problems sleeping!
Emma G.
ZzzQuil™ Liquicaps™ these have helped a great deal when I can't seem to get to bed or slow down. The product is non addictive and you don't wake up feeling sluggish or groggy. I have Rx to help me but after a few days I revert to this so I don't get used to my Rx. Purchased from Walgreens and great for the price $6
Justin C.
Marion, AR
Is this good?
Summer D.
West Jordan, UT
I have always had a problem with being overly drowsy after taking a sleepaide. Has anyone had this issue with this product? I'm looking for something good that will help me sleep and not make me drowsy in the morning.
Dymone M.
Orlando, FL
I work nights and wanted to try this product to help sleep through the day, do I have to take both of them or can I just take one out of the package ? I don't want to be in a heavy sleep
Katerina H.
McKeesport, PA
A lot of sleep aids make me drowsy in the mornings. Does ZzzQuil do that to anyone?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
How does this work in comparison to melatonin or Nyquil?