ZzzQuil™ LiquiCaps

Everyone deserves a good night’s sleep. When you're having trouble getting the rest you need, but don’t want to take prescription sleeping pills, try Zzzquil LiquiCaps. This non-habit-forming sleep-aid helps you get some shut-eye, so you can wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on your day.

ZzzQuil™ LiquiCaps ? Will these help me fall and stay asleep?
Would you chose this over regular melatonin pills?
Do these work will and not cause after effects or hangovers? Whats the most gentle sleep aid without next day grogginess? Are you still awake?
Start your review of ZzzQuil™ LiquiCaps!
Irina H.
Live Oak, FL
ZzzQuil™ LiquiCaps uploaded by Irina H.
Work great and easy with me! Helps me to relax and fall asleep quicker and easier, glad I found them and would recommend to my friends, usually use them couple of the nights in a week, not every day, after busy day is hard to wined down! Always have that night pill next to my bed![product:zzzquil-liquicaps]
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
These are amazing!! These help me fall asleep so fast and keep me asleep for a while! The pills are super tiny so it’s really easy to take.
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
ZzzQuil™ LiquiCaps uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you have trouble falling asleep because you are an over thinker like me, this sleep-aid works effectively. I like that it is not habit forming and helps give a good night of sleep. [product:zzzquil-liquicaps]
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,551 reviews
ZzzQuil™ LiquiCaps uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These work quickly and are great. When I'm on vacation I use these or when I'm sick and I want a great night's reat.
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these but I still can't fall asleep to easy. I wish I could find something that would actually knock me out
Chinda C.
Lexington, NC
It works pretty well. Helps make me fell a sleep a lot faster and stayed a sleep longer too.
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
This product worked great for me and is a total value for money....No leftover feeling and slept soundly through the night...
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
These really didn’t help me to fall asleep. It may help others but not me. Little pricey.
Lydia H.
Granite City, IL
I have had problems falling and staying asleep for sometime now. I usually don't get more than 4 hours of decent sleep and am always tired. The box of ZzzQuil that I bought came with 6 doses. I tried them over the course of a week. They did help me to fall asleep faster, however, they did not help me to stay asleep. Therefore, my quality of sleep didn't really improve much. I will not be purchasing this product in the future.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
I often have issues with falling and staying asleep, I’ve tried this product off and on, like everything else so sometimes it works and sometimes not. I had high hopes but I think it’s more for someone that has occasional issues and not so much chronic like myself. [product:zzzquil-liquicaps]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
April B.
Winchester, TN
il y a 2 mois
ZzzQuil™ LiquiCaps ? Will these help me fall and stay asleep?
Kate S. il y a 2 mois