Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetZzzQuil
ZzzQuil De-Stress & Sleep Melatonin Gummies

ZzzQuil™ De-Stress & Sleep Melatonin Gummies

by ZzzQuil

When life keeps you up at night, try PURE Zzzs De-Stress & Sleep Gummies. Our drug-free formula includes Ashwagandha to help calm the mind and manage stress before bed, as well as an optimal level of melatonin to help regulate your sleep cycle without next day grogginess.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZzzQuil™ De-Stress & Sleep Melatonin Gummies!
Alissa  J.
Medford, OR
ZzzQuil™ De-Stress & Sleep Melatonin Gummies uploaded by Alissa  J.
I have the worst time falling asleep at night and my stress levels are so high lately so I was on the hunt for a good melatonin. these are it. I'm so much more relaxed, fall asleep fast and feel more refreshed in the morning. these taste great and are easy on my stomach. I can take 2 at night and be asleep in 30 min. I highly recommend giving these a try if this is something your looking for as well.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
1,410 reviews
ZzzQuil™ De-Stress & Sleep Melatonin Gummies uploaded by Betzabe C.
I really love how this help me when i want to relax and get a rest for my body and mind this will help you to sleep like a baby
kia L.
Wooster, OH
ZzzQuil™ De-Stress & Sleep Melatonin Gummies uploaded by kia L.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I will say I had the original zzzquil gummies with the lavender because my friend had them and didn't want them anymore. When I ran out I purchased these because I have horrible anxiety and stress and it was a joke at myself at the time. I use these every single night. They are AMAZING. I am usually out within 30 minutes when on a normal night it takes me 2-3 hours to fall asleep.
Cara H.
mississippi
ZzzQuil™ De-Stress & Sleep Melatonin Gummies uploaded by Cara H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is MAGICAL!! It helps me fall asleep and stay asleep at night. It also helps my body unwind and calm down after a long stressful day. They taste really good too!! These are the best melatonin gummies I’ve ever found. Everyone should try these and I mean it! [product:vicks-zzzquil-pure-zzzs-de-stress-&-sleep-melatonin-sleep-aid-gummies-with-ashwagandha,-chamomile,-lavender,-&-valerian-root,-1mg-per-gummy,-42-ct]
Mary M.
ZzzQuil™ De-Stress & Sleep Melatonin Gummies uploaded by Mary M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only sleep aides I have found that do not give you that 'melatonin' hang over. The gummies have a great taste. They usually work within 30 minutes for me. I usually only take one gummy and I have to have at least 6 hours sleep, but they are an amazing product. I share this brand and particular type with all my non-sleepers. [product:vicks-zzzquil-pure-zzzs-de-stress-&-sleep-melatonin-sleep-aid-gummies-with-ashwagandha,-chamomile,-lavender,-&-valerian-root,-1mg-per-gummy,-42-ct]
Julianna H.
Diamondhead, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best!!!! The aftertaste is absolutely awful, which is the only reason I won’t give it 5 stars, but I use these at night and get tired within 15-20 minutes. They were recommended to me and now they are my go to when I have trouble falling asleep. I’m on my second bottle and I will continue to get these.
Cate S.
Fairfield, CT
These are the best! I’ve had insomnia for 3 ish years and I swear i’ve tried all the sleeping pills. These work the best. I’m not going to pretend i know what i’m talking about, but Asheagandha is is supposed to play a huge roll in stress and mood. A lot of the time I can’t sleep because I am subconsciously stressed. These work perfect. One set back is the taste, it took a little getting used to. They definitely taste stronger than any other melatonin gummy i’ve tried. Regardless I love this product and use it every night.
Amy A.
Waltham, MA
I never thought I’d take any kind of sleep aid but my boyfriend introduced me to these. They relax you and help you fall asleep. They don’t taste too bad either and don’t leave you feeling groggy the next day.
Chelsea D.
Rome, GA
These have helped tremendously in my sleep patterns. I get a full nights sleep without feeling groggy
Erin D.
Willowick, OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I decided to try these out after I ran out of the original zzzquil gummies. I always overthink and stress right before bed and when trying to fall asleep (terrible habit I know). I tried these for the first time a couple nights ago and within 30 minutes I was asleep without a care in the world. It was so nice! Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?