BY ZZZQUIL #13 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Introducing ZzzQuil - A  Non-Habit Forming Nighttime Sleep Aid for When You Just Need a Good Night s Sleep From the makers of Vicks NyQuil. For the relief of occasional sleeplessness, reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep. Non-habit forming. Warming berry flavor. Not for colds. Not for pain. Just for Sleep. Sleep soundly so you wake refreshed. Not for treating cold or flu.

• Helps you fall asleep in less than 20 minutes
  • Sleep Soundly. Wake Refreshed.
  • Not for Pain. Just for Sleep.
  • Non-Habit forming
  •  Ensure Time to Get a Sufficient Night’s Sleep (7-8 hours)

Use as directed for occasional sleeplessness. Read each label. Keep out of reach of children.

ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep-Aid Liquid, Warming Berry
  • "This is a good product to help you sleep and I don't think it's habit forming but you want to make sure you take it earlier than you think." in 5 reviews
  • "Works miracles, whether I just can't sleep or I'm sick and need rest you can fall asleep without a groggy feeling in the morning." in 5 reviews
Will A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It does help me fall asleep fast. But I do not wake up rested at all. I wake up super drowsy. I wouldn't buy it again
heather a.
Lewisville, NC
I hvae tried this a few times to help me get to sleep on my late days at work. It does not work that well i don't think.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This did NOT work for me. I am so disappointed at the money I spent on this horrible product. I read and followed the directions, took the correct amount, and had no caffeine, either. This product was a complete bust. Maybe I should have known, because Benadryl keeps me up instead of tired (they share the same ingredient, diphenhydramine) but I thought maybe it would work. i am so sad because I wanted to love it.
Charming S.
Hudson, NY
Hate the taste and doesn't work! It'd 4:52am est and I'm still wide awake. I hate not sleeping and I hate taking medicines but I think I will need to reach out to a doctor at this point
Ana C.
I could never justify buying this when any store brand of Benadryl will do the same thing since the only active ingredient is the same! Don't pay for the name, not worth it.
Autumn M.
Puyallup, Wa
While this does put you DEEP to sleep it leaves a side effect waking of of feeling very groggy. Don't take late at night if you have to be up early, every time I've taken it I sleep through my alarms.
Janessa T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I've taken this on multiple occasions and it usually does nothing for me. Personally I have to take 2 doses to feel any affect. I take it 2 hours to 1.30 before bedtime. I usually get it at my local Publix Supermarket or Target. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you were super sick but then again i would just take Night-Quil
Arlene T.
I didn't really like this product at all. It didn't make me feel sleepy but instead it make me a little nauseous and my skin felt a little hot, a lot like Benedryl except Benedryl is easier on my stomach and works faster.
Zita B.
Browning, MT
I like ZZZQuil, However, I am an avid user of melatonin! it's natural, and non-addictive. I know that ZZZQuil says it's non-addictive as well, but it's made from Diphenhydramine, which is benadryl. and do you really want to take Benadryl every night to go to sleep? No thank you!
Heloisa F.
Lakewood, CO
It really didn't work for me. I got it on a VoxBox from Infuenster and I was excited to try. Disappointing. It did't help me to sleep and I felt kinda sick in my stomach. I ended up taking my melatonin which always works for me!
Jacqueline S.
Sayre, OK
Do a lot of people have really bad dreams when taking these?
Sandy R.
I'm getting a free sample of this but b4 I try it what do you guys think of this product? Is it good? Do you like it?
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
What stores have people seen this product to be cheapest at?
Shelby Y.
Senatobia, MS
Does this work good?
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these make you sleepy the next morning ?