BY ZZZQUIL #11 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Introducing ZzzQuil - A  Non-Habit Forming Nighttime Sleep Aid for When You Just Need a Good Night s Sleep From the makers of Vicks NyQuil. For the relief of occasional sleeplessness, reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep. Non-habit forming. Warming berry flavor. Not for colds. Not for pain. Just for Sleep. Sleep soundly so you wake refreshed. Not for treating cold or flu.

• Helps you fall asleep in less than 20 minutes
  • Sleep Soundly. Wake Refreshed.
  • Not for Pain. Just for Sleep.
  • Non-Habit forming
  •  Ensure Time to Get a Sufficient Night’s Sleep (7-8 hours)

Use as directed for occasional sleeplessness. Read each label. Keep out of reach of children.

ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep-Aid Liquid, Warming Berry
  • "Works miracles, whether I just can't sleep or I'm sick and need rest you can fall asleep without a groggy feeling in the morning." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good product to help you sleep and I don't think it's habit forming but you want to make sure you take it earlier than you think." in 5 reviews
Yoazin V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've only used zzquil sleeping aid once in my whole life and that was when I needed help to sleep during the night because I had a test in the A.M it's a bit too strong I knocked out right away which was good since I needed to fall asleep
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
I love this! I am able to fall asleep and even if I'm woken up by my kids or husband I am able to fall asleep after. I feel well rested and I can tell the difference when I don't take it.
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I tried this last night. I have issues with falling asleep but not staying asleep once I finally am asleep. I was not asleep after 20 minutes (the claim made on the ZzzQuil box) which I was really hoping I would be. It took me approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes to fall asleep (took the dose at 10 pm and fell asleep by 11:45 pm). Truth be told that is significantly less time than usual, but not as quickly as I hoped. Then I woke up at approximately 3:15 am and could not fall back to sleep until approximately 5:15 am. I have no idea why that happened. I never have an issue staying asleep. I received two liquicaps for free as a part of my VoxBox. I really don't think that is enough for me to give a full assessment of this product, but for the limited experience I did have I was not impressed.
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
I wasn't expecting this to put me to sleep in less than 20 minutes. It started to take affect after about 30 minutes, and after another 20 minuets of drowsiness I was sleeping. But I have no complaints since I normally take 2+ hours to fall asleep. I didn't feel weird or anything negative while I was falling asleep. I honestly felt like I had just taken a NyQuil. I did wake up in the middle of the night, but that was to go to the restroom. So I would definitely consider buying this in the future for those nights when I just can't seem to fall asleep. Or maybe take them on a flight to pass the time cause I hate long flights, I can't sleep on a plane, and would rather the time pass by quickly by sleeping. I don't think it's God sent amazing, but I do think it's a big help to have when needed.
Jackie V.
This is just a more expensive, repackaged benadryl. Look up the active ingredient. I didn't know that when I got the influenster box. It's not a sleep aid, it's a medicine that happens to makes people drowsy or groggy so it's a poor choice for insomniacs or anyone that needs occasional decent sleep. I would not recommend or buy this product for the marketed purpose. I also agree with one of the comments that said 2 caps isn't enough to give a good review on. It's only one dose. A sample size should contain at least 2 doses to try it twice. How can you properly review something you only tried once. I received a sample of this product free to review.
Alicia W.
Snellville, GA
I received ZzzQuil for testing purposes two days ago and tried it last night. The purple box is mood-setting in itself. The nighttime effects printed on it - a moon and stars - certainly help one know the purpose of the product. The active ingredients and instructions are clearly printed and easily seen on the back of the box. Unfortunately, the ZzzQuil did not work well for me. I got about 4 hours of restful sleep - my normal without any type of sleep aid - with it. I was awakened and thought it might allow me to drift right back to sleep since nothing was really pressing on my mind, but that was not to happen. I can see how the product could be a safe alternative for others though. Diphenhydramine does not tend to have the same effect on me (drowsiness) that it has on others. In fact, it regularly has the opposite effect on me.
courtney h.
Influnser sent me these to try and review and they are the worst sleep aids I've ever come across in my years of insomnia. The box itself was hard to open and had to be completely warped to release the packet holding the pills. The pill packet can't be opened unless you have something to stab it with. I took the pills about 10:30 and read a book waiting for it to take effect. About 11:00 I'm not tired but I notice my legs are randomly sore. Throughout the night, my leg pain gets worse, the muscles start to cramp and twitch worse and worse. I am highly thankful my family member is a pharmacist, she explained to me that it's a reaction to the Zzzquil and all ZzzQuil is made of is the stuff that makes you sleepy in benadryl. Only an unnecessarily increased amount. This stuff is nothing but overpriced benadryl. Don't waste your money.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My number one go-to for when I can not fall asleep at night but am super sleepy. It takes about 20-30 minutes before it knocks me out but it really helps! It does. It compare to any other product I've tried this one actually works!
Caitlin H.
I'm in the middle of a move and boy is it a stressful one. I haven't been sleeping well this week so was very excited to receive the free sample and maybe get a decent nights sleep to get me feeling pulled together.

That said, I took the sample (1 dose, 2 capsules) & hopped in the shower to help me relax. Was in bed 10 minutes after taking them. I wouldn't say it helped me fall asleep within 20 minutes as advertised but it was significantly faster than the last few nights, so that's a plus. I didn't wake up as much in the night as I have been either, just a couple of times & promptly fell back asleep. I woke up a bit groggy which prompted me to hit snooze a few times but once I was up & about for a few minutes I was good to go.

I would say the product works fairly well for me, though I think I will likely make use of the $2 off coupon included with my sample and give it a couple more tests. My only complaint is that 1 dose isn't really enough to tell if it works for you.
Victoria D.
Kent, WA
I got a sample of ZzzQuil in exchange for my honest review. I took this non-habit forming sleep-aid for the first time last night. I usually toss and turn all night and it typically takes me around 3 hours to fall into a very light sleep. After taking the ZzzQuil caps, I fell asleep within 20 minutes! But when I woke up I was extremely tired and groggy. I thought it might have been because I didn't get enough sleep (I slept for 7 hours, they recommend 7-8 hours of sleep) and that it would wear off but it didn't, I was exhausted and foggy-minded all day. I might end up giving it another shot considering how fast I fell asleep!
Jacqueline S.
Sayre, OK
Do a lot of people have really bad dreams when taking these?
Sandy R.
I'm getting a free sample of this but b4 I try it what do you guys think of this product? Is it good? Do you like it?
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
What stores have people seen this product to be cheapest at?
Shelby Y.
Senatobia, MS
Does this work good?
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these make you sleepy the next morning ?