Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Does this really work? I have trouble sleeping but nothing really works for me.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Feb. 19, 2016, 10:28 p.m.
I wouldn't recommend this product. It takes hours to actually fall asleep and leaves you groggy in the morning
Laura K.
Laura K.
June 11, 2015, 11:30 a.m.
I take prescription sleep meds, but sometimes I need a little extra push when they don't work enough and I usually take a diphenhydramine product for that purpose. Thats the active ingredient in this med, BUT it is also the active ingredient in benedryl (and the generic store brand of benedryl)-I prefer to take benedryl or the store brand due to cheaper prices and also due to easier to open packaging (zzzquil comes in blister packs that are IMPOSSIBLE to open! i buy benedryl in bottles! CVS store brand version of benedryl comes in a lovely easy to open bottle!). If you really want a liquid cap-I know benedryl makes those as well. Havent tried them yet though. on a side note-i take Gabapentin for my primary prescription sleep aid and its wonderful! i can titrate how much I need (i usually take between 600-1,000mg). It serves teh purpose of aiding my sleep, controlling my night sweats, and relieving my restless leg syndrome! I am so happy to have one med that does so much for me! I also take some otehr meds that make me drowsy so they are taken at night-8mg zanaflex (a muscle relaxant), 200mg Ultram ER (a pain medication), and 1 Tylenol #3 (another pain medication). Hope this helps! Sweet dreams!
Terri S.
Terri S.
May 22, 2015, 10:19 a.m.
For me the liquid version of this works faster and I don't feel as groggy when I wake up.
Blair B.
Blair B.
May 2, 2015, 11:49 a.m.
This is the one thing that actually does work for me.
Lyndsey R.