Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA

Does it make you very sleepy the next day?

Jenny K.
Jenny K.
1 year, 12 months ago
It made me very sleepy the next day while i was at school . So I just took it earlier the next day and the day after that I wasn't feeling sleepy at all .
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA
2 years ago
I try to not drive within 8 hours of taking it, but it doesn't make you sleepy the next day.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
2 years ago
I wake up feeling slightly groggy after taking it around 7 hours before, but as soon as I get to moving around and drink a cup of coffee, I am golden, so I would so no to the sleepiness, but could be different for each person.
Alena L.
Alena L.
Mt Sterling, OH
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes for me it is hard to get up but after taking it for a week every evening
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
2 years, 1 month ago
I have not experienced any issues with feeling sleepy or drowsy the next day like i do with Benadryl.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Lebanon, PA
2 years, 1 month ago
This product contains diphenhydramine which is the active ingredient in Benadryl. A known side effect that this product is advertising for, is sleepiness. Therefore, you are taking an allergy medication to make you feel sleepy. Some people metabolize this drug more slowly than others and may feel "hungover" or sleepy the next day. Other people will not feel sleepy at all and feel more energized after taking the medication.
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
No not at all. I feel fine even without 8 hrs
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
2 years, 2 months ago
For me and my husband yes. Unless I plan on taking this on a weekend since we don't work then , I'll use it
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Puyallup, WA
2 years, 2 months ago
It doesn't make you sleepy the next day; but my boyfriend and I did notice that it is hard to get yourself up after you take it. But once your fully awake you can definitely feel ready for the day.
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
No, not at all. Since it helps you to stay aslreep and get well rested throughout the night, you feel a lot better next day and you are full of energy.