Brooke G.
Grandville, MI
No. Do not buy unless you want to sleep for 16 hours and have your SO punch you because you won't wake up. And not to mention, my entire face and throat went numb, so who knows, maybe I'm allergic to it. But it didn't even make me THAT sleepy, but once I was asleep, I did NOT wake up. Not even to my own child crying, so thank goodness my significant other woke up because I sure in heck didn't hear her. Do not buy. 0/10 dentists recommend.
The taste wasn't even that good.
Go for unisom. It will help if you have morning sickness from pregnancy too.