BY ZZZQUIL #4 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Introducing ZzzQuil - A  Non-Habit Forming Nighttime Sleep Aid for When You Just Need a Good Night s Sleep From the makers of Vicks NyQuil. For the relief of occasional sleeplessness, reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep. Non-habit forming. Warming berry flavor. Not for colds. Not for pain. Just for Sleep. Sleep soundly so you wake refreshed. Not for treating cold or flu.

• Helps you fall asleep in less than 20 minutes
  • Sleep Soundly. Wake Refreshed.
  • Not for Pain. Just for Sleep.
  • Non-Habit forming
  •  Ensure Time to Get a Sufficient Night’s Sleep (7-8 hours)

Use as directed for occasional sleeplessness. Read each label. Keep out of reach of children.

ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep-Aid Liquid, Warming Berry
  • "This is a good product to help you sleep and I don't think it's habit forming but you want to make sure you take it earlier than you think." in 5 reviews
  • "Works miracles, whether I just can't sleep or I'm sick and need rest you can fall asleep without a groggy feeling in the morning." in 5 reviews
Jill S.
Fort Collins
Okay so I have a love hate relationship with ZzzQuil. Want to sleep? It knocks you plain out. As a sufferer of horrendous insomnia -- that's amazing. But the bad side? The most vivid dreams I have ever had on any sleeping medicine. I'm talking wake up freaking out because you cant decifier if it was real or not.  So if you can get past the dreams, then this stuff might be for you - but for me after a couple uses I had to just dump the rest out.
Olga T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to product and I have had a long day with full of stress at work and I can’t seem to shut my brain off. A little bit of the Z quill and I go right to sleep in about 15 minutes or so. You don’t use it every day so it does last you a while and sometimes you can get it on sale so it’s under six dollars can’t beat it.
brooke g.
Byron Center , MI
No. Do not buy unless you want to sleep for 16 hours and have your SO punch you because you won't wake up. And not to mention, my entire face and throat went numb, so who knows, maybe I'm allergic to it. But it didn't even make me THAT sleepy, but once I was asleep, I did NOT wake up. Not even to my own child crying, so thank goodness my significant other woke up because I sure in heck didn't hear her. Do not buy. 0/10 dentists recommend.
The taste wasn't even that good.
Go for unisom. It will help if you have morning sickness from pregnancy too.
natalie r.
norwalk, CA
This stuff actually does knock me out - just like NyQuil does. Some have said that it is no different that swallowing benadryl caps - but they are missing the point that this is in liquid form with 10% alcohol, I believe that it makes a difference but I am no doctor. I just use this occasionally when I can't get to sleep. Others have complained that the cost per dose is too high. Again, if you need this every night you need to go see your doctor because that is not this product's intended use.
Nicole M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I suffer from occasional insomnia and I find that Zquil works the best. There have a non alcoholic version as well. I have not taken that kind, but it is available. Within about thirty minutes for me I'm asleep and can sleep a full night. But remember with anything you need to make sure you are prepaid to sleep no phones are lights on. I find if you are not disengaging your brain you are not going to fall asleep, even with sleep aids.
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
Everybody reacts different to sleep aids and I am one of those people. The Zzzquil nighttime sleepaid helped me sleep for about four or five hours and kicked in about an hour after I took it but I had a terrible headache when waking back up. I couldn't fall back asleep again and had problems getting to sleep on my own the next night. Overall I am not going to say its a terrible product because everyone is different.
Erica B.
I have a very hard time going to bed every night. It normally takes at least an hour until I can actually fall asleep. I took ZzzQuil about ten minutes before I got into bed and was fully asleep within 15 minutes! It was wonderful! I've tried Melatonin, I was waking up with several nightmares a night. Then groggy in the morning. I'll definitely always choose ZzzQuil from now on!
Julia T.
Hoboken, NJ
Not sure why this has such a low rating, but if you're ever looking for a good night sleep without waiting an hour for the melatonin to kick in this is for you! Just make sure you have 12 hours to give up because if you wake up beforehand expect to be a little groggy. Sometimes sleeping with ZzzQuil even gives you some wild dreams, which I think is only a plus!
Mydien T.
Don't waste your money. This is a big marketing thing. The active ingredient in here in DIPHENHYDRAMINE, which is basically BENADRYL. You can just get a drugstore brand of diphenhydramine and it works the same and FOR LESS MONEY. When buying medicine, just look at the active ingredients and compare it to the store brand and you can save money!
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I have a hard time staying asleep at night. A friend told me to try this. I have been using it for a while now. It really seems to help. I don’t seem to wake up as much now. I think it doesn’t work as well when your body gets used to it though so I use it a bit & stop. Good for an over the counter medicine.
Jacqueline S.
Sayre, OK
Do a lot of people have really bad dreams when taking these?
Sandy R.
I'm getting a free sample of this but b4 I try it what do you guys think of this product? Is it good? Do you like it?
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
What stores have people seen this product to be cheapest at?
Shelby Y.
Hickory Flat, MS
Does this work good?
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these make you sleepy the next morning ?