Zzzquil Nighttime Sleep-aid Liquicaps 24 Count Each

by ZzzQuil

Introducing ZzzQuil - A new non-habit forming nighttime sleep aid for when you just need a good night's sleep. From the makers of Vicks NyQuil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zzzquil Nighttime Sleep-aid Liquicaps 24 Count Each!
Van Buren Twp, MI
If i could give this more than 10 i would. I take this maybe 1 time a week. It doesn’t take me long to fall asleep and i sleep all night. When i wake up i also feel rested and not drowsy.
Philadelphia, PA
This will work for getting to sleep, but I'm just personally not a fan of the slight groggy feeling the next morning. It makes me feel spacey and I'd rather not have to deal with it.
Azusa, CA
There are days when my brain just wont shut off and those are the days I know sleeping is going to be tough. And that’s when I can count on zzzquil to help me sleep. I’m so glad I’ve found this product!
Mesa, AZ
I struggle to find any sleep aids that work for me so unfortunately this went into my didn’t do much pile. But I think it’s a personal thing because they worked well for my friend!
boston
I have really terrible insomnia and this is the best thing I have found to help me sleep! It doesn’t make me feel drowsy in the morning either, which I have found to be a problem with other sleep aids.
Fort Worth
None of these seem to work great on me. I have terrible insomnia due to fibromyalgia and it takes a miracle concoction to let my brain and body shut down. I've tried them all:(
Green Bay, WI
I have trouble falling asleep and these zzzquil caplets are awesome to get you asleep fast. It’s non-addictive or habit forming which is also nice. Definitely worth the price.
Bloomfield
I liked it. Didn't make me feel froggy the next morning. And I was able to fall asleep and stay asleep. I would say yes it did meet my expectations cause it put me to sleepy
Colorado Springs
The only reason this is a 4 star review is because I always have the weirdest dreams when I take these! It puts me to sleep and I stay asleep but I hate the dreams I have.
Kings Park, NY
Gets the job done but leaves me feeling tired for most of the next day. I wouldn't recommend using this daily but it's good if you are feeling restless one night.

Looking for your answer?