Zzzquil Nighttime Sleep-aid Liquicaps 24 Count Each

by ZzzQuil

Introducing ZzzQuil - A new non-habit forming nighttime sleep aid for when you just need a good night's sleep. From the makers of Vicks NyQuil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zzzquil Nighttime Sleep-aid Liquicaps 24 Count Each!
Cowen
When this medicine first came out I was hopeful and thought, "Maybe they have finally come out with something over the counter that will actually help me sleep better than Benadryl." So I rushed out and bought some, that was kind of expensive for my budget anyway. But I thought well if it works it'll be worth it. Once I got home I went to open the package and decided I would see just what kind of active drug they had found that worked. To my disbelief, the active ingredient was Dyphenhydramine and the only difference between zzzquil and benadryl was that it took 2 benadryl to equal one zzzquil. Not only was I disappointed, I was angry because what it cost for the box of zzzquil, I could've bought 2 bottles of benadryl. I won't ever make the mistake of not reading the active ingredients in a new medicine before I buy it again.
BRONX, NY
I did not want to develop a habit of taking sleep meds so I purchased this over the counter for those nights when my mind is racing and I need it bit of help. It is affordable because there's often sales at the drugstore and it worked the only thing is that I feel you have to take it when you are ready com and preparing for bed because if you're still actively moving around it doesn't work as well in my opinion.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok this is a lifesaver. I always make sure to have one on me! I use it for nights where I really can’t fall asleep cause I’m wide awake from caffeine or simply can’t sleep. It really works and really helps with my sleep cycle. I also use it on flights when I want to fall asleep! If you are looking for a good sleep aid medication this is one of the top ones! I definitely recommend ! Bonus! It’s not habit forming!
Clatskanie, OR
I ha e sleep issues and I try not to take sleep aids a lot. But some days I really need sleep especially if I have a big day the next day. I take these with water probably a half hour or so before I want to lay down so when I do it is in full effect and usually I can easily fall asleep and actually stay asleep. And it doesn't keep me too out of it after I get up. I feel rested but not drowsy.
I was taking medication that made me wake up at 3:00 EVERY NIGHT!! On suggestion of my physician, I picked up a pack of these sleep aids and they did WONDERS! I slept through the night with very minimal grogginess in the morning and that could just be due to the time I went to bed.  I would definitely purchase these again if I need a little help drifting off.
Charlotte, NC
I like to keep this on hand for nights that I know I have to get up early the next day and just have had a lot on my mind. They help me fall asleep fast and stay asleep throughout the entire night! I like to take them maybe 30min before bed with the intention of 8hrs of sleep before I wake up so I don't feel drowsy in the morning if they haven't worn off.
Grand Island, NY
This works of course as you fall asleep rather quickly. However, be aware that you will feel quite drowsy the next day. It was tough to get out of bed the next day for me, functioning was difficult and I just felt tired all day. Go the more natural route or if you have insomnia like me and other medical issues, seek medical attention for your sleep.
Killeen, TX
I tried this product to help me go to sleep, and I felt extremely drowsy almost as if I couldn’t wake up. It’s not supposed To be habit-forming but it definitely is especially if you don’t get rest and need it . Believe it or not the Walmart version of Benadryl has been the only sleep enhancement that work for me even though it is not used for that
Mount Vernon, OR
I'm a lightweight when it comes to taking medication so this stuff kicked my ass. If you have a low tolerance to medication and you'll want to sleep like its hibernation season this is the stuff to use. if you have a low tolerance and you're a parent make sure you have somebody else to watch your children while you are in a state of coma.
Rochester , NY
I tried this products the nights i was so wired because of traumatic moment i was going through in life and i kept staying uo thinking about it but they help me to does right off a few minutes after i took it yawned and said “yea this is it” i slept the entire night and felt even better when i woke up the next morning. Not pricey at all

Looking for your answer?