ZYRTEC® Liquid Gels

The fast,* powerful relief of 24-hour ZYRTEC® in a liquid gel. Get relief from your worst** symptoms, so you can get back to the things you love. *Starts working at hour 1. **Relieves sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes and itching of the nose and throat.

Does anyone else have raging allergies right now?! I take Zyrtec (10mg, but have to increase it to 20mg), but it is not helping me even a little. Looking for some advance on different affordable options before i swell up like blueberry girl on Willy Wonka. [product:zyrtec-antihistamine-liquid-gels]
How do you feel about 24hr piles?
Does this work better then claritian
Start your review of ZYRTEC® Liquid Gels!
Shakiba S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
ZYRTEC® Liquid Gels uploaded by Shakiba S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Every single that I cough or have a throat irritation I get scared and say it’s gotta be COVID! I tested negative and turned out that my semi- COVID symptoms were allergies to Albuquerque air that I breathe! And this Zyrtec Cetirizine came to my help, I have one before going to bed and excessive coughing doesn’t keep me awake all night. My boyfriend take it with breakfast and it doesn’t make him dizzy or sleepy either! It’s a saver and keep us away from panicking after every single cough! ZYRTEC® Liquid Gels
Donika L.
Sleepy Hollow, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great allergy reliever. It will help you a lot. Take them at night to avoid dizziness during the day
Alexa L.
Newburgh, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only allergy pill that works for me! I highly recommend this product! It is effective
Nancy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Zyrtec is a staple in my home. I have bad year round allergies. I need to always have it carry this message with me.
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
ZYRTEC® Liquid Gels is an effective medication product in my house. These liquid gels are great for indoor and outdoor allergies and provide powerful 24 hour relief from my worst allergy symptoms. Once taken I no longer sneeze, have runny nose, itchy watery eyes and a raspy cough. This medication really does work miracles. I suggest you speak to your doctor before taking this or any other medication.
Jennifer P.
Farmington, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well to help stop my allergies I have tried other products but Zyrtec works the best!
Robin S.
Bellefonte, PA
Honest, these never seem to help me when my allergies are acting up. And I feel they are pricey
Lady C.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nothing and I mean nothing works better without any side effects for my allergies than these Zyrtec Liquid Gels. In my opinion they are very highly priced but I suppose affordable if we budget right. They work well so I suppose it does keep our prescription budget down due to it being a preventative from getting sicker.
Saja Y.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
ZYRTEC® Liquid Gels uploaded by Saja Y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
these are my favorite allergy medication. They really do last for 24 hours. The tablet is small and easy to swallow, and it does not make me drowsy after taking. This is a great thing to have with you during spring allergy season.ZYRTEC® Liquid Gels
Ashley H.
Herriman, Ut
ZYRTEC® Liquid Gels uploaded by Ashley H.
Allergies kick my butt. I am beyond thankful for this product. It's fast working with fast relief. I know I can always count on it. The liquid gells help me out alot cause I hate pills. Not being able to taste it is also a great big deal for me. Highly recommend this product for people who struggle with allergies.