ZYRTEC® Dissolve Tabs

by Zyrtec

The powerful allergy relief of ZYRTEC® in a tablet that starts to dissolve instantly without water.* *Based on disintegration testing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZYRTEC® Dissolve Tabs!
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
ZYRTEC® Dissolve Tabs uploaded by Candace K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are always stocked in my cabinet... 💚 My 13year old son is Autistic & won't swallow regular pills, & he gets such bad allergies ever since moving to Texas. These work SO WELL & are a lifesaver!!
Sophia C.
Providence
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ZYRTEC® Dissolve Tabs uploaded by Sophia C.
Zyrtec always does the trick during the spring for me. I love that it lasts throughout-the day
Sally K.
Norman, OK
Purchased at: CVS
I struggle with seasonal allergies every year. Zyrtec has worked better than other products I have tried.
Lookits K.
Knoxville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ZYRTEC® Dissolve Tabs uploaded by Lookits K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Spring time is when my allergies are at an all time high!!! Zyrtec is so easy to take and always leaves me feeling better than i was before!! i couldn’t recommend enough for anyone that has trouble with drinking those thick liquid medicines!
Amber D.
I take these in addition to my Rx allergy meds. For some reason, the dissolvable tabs are the only OTC relief I get.
Lea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Normally I hate taking dissolvable tablets because of the terrible lingering flavor, but these had an oddly pleasant flavor. Only downside - took a bit to work against my allergies, a couple of hours. Would recommend though.
Yvonne H.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I live in Las Vegas and when the temperatures drop below 100° allergies set in. These dissolve tablets work fast. Highly recommend these
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
A little pricey, but worth it for me because it is so effective and works quickly for all day relief. The taste isn’t bad and it dissolves pretty quickly, and lasts all day, so no need to take more than the one time a day.
vicki W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only get seasonal allergies so it’s nothing to terrible, but these help make them more bearable.
Brianna D.
Pikeville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Easy dissolve tab Zyrtec is a must for all Summer activities outdoors! #backyardbash

Looking for your answer?