Zyrtec-D Allergy & Congestion uploaded by Alex S.

BY ZYRTEC

This product contains a total of 2.88 grams of Pseudoephedrine. Original Prescription Strength Indoor + Outdoor Allergies 12 Hour Relief of Sneezing Runny Nose Sinus Pressure Itchy, Watery Eyes Itchy Throat or Nose Nasal Congestion ; Questions? call see more...

• How effective is this at breaking up congestion? How long before yo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I take these during the spring because I'm allergic to pollen. I wake up to the point I can barely open my eyes and I'm congested beyond belief. One of these keeps me feeling better all day long! I can definitely feel when it starts to work and when it wears off 12 hours later. The 24-hour ones do nothing for me - I need these 12 hour ones, they really work well! These are non-drowsy so don't worry, you won't fall asleep. Highly recommend these!
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
My allergist recommended I take these on a daily basis and for my particular allergies once during the day and once at night (yes, I know this is not the box instructions). these are powerful enough I couldn't take 2 in 1 day as she directed so she said if they work that well for me just one is fine. I find that my allergy symptoms are greatly reduced when I take them.
Cara B.
Cara B.
I live In Florida and holy allergies. This works great. I can only take the D otherwise none of the allergy pills work. The only thing is, is that these make me sleepy.
Elise D.
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
Definitely the best allergy medication I have ever used and I have severe allergy symptoms. This lowers my symptoms so much it's like I hardly have allergies.
Shannon Tew W.
Shannon Tew W.
I am so bummed my sinuses decided to drain on the first day of school... fantastic! 😞😠 thankfully Zyrtec d has been helping me pull through!!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I love this product! I take it at night and it honestly puts me right to sleep. It keeps my congestion and allergies under control too!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bryan, TX
This is the only medicine I will use to treat my allergies. A bit pricey, but if you have HSA or HRA, it's covered with that plan.
Lorece S.
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Unfortunately I have to use these everyday. I really don't like taking medicine. But these are very effective.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
First time I've ever used Zyrtec D was in the last couple of months when I had the worst allergies! I wasn't able to make it to the doctors office, and it was recommended I try this. By the end of the day I could finally breathe, and I was sneezing/sniffling every 5 minutes! I will always have some of this on hand- it works great!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This + a nasal spray & you should be able to survive the season. The app is suggesting to speak to good value: let's get real. When your suffering from allergies money is out the window. I hear many say "just cut my head off". Since this allows you to want to keep your pretty face, yes I'd say it's a good value.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
N Chesterfld, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
How effective is this at breaking up congestion? How long before you see results?