With this product I feel all the negative effects of amphetamine-type stimulants. There's just too much pseudoephedrine for my system. While it gets me going as mild allergies pull me down, I find myself TOO stimulated. This is a problem for people who have stopped taking ADD/ADHD medications, and don't want to feel that "uppy grimey" feeling, like you've stayed awake for days. Works great for allergies, but is that really just the mood boost from the stimulating effects of the pseudo? Not sure. Now I know why this product requires a doctor's prescription in the state of Oregon.