Zyrtec Children's Grape Allergy Relief Syrup

Zyrtec Childrens Allergy Relief give 24 hours of relief to indoor and outdoor allergies. For 2 yrs & older. 24 Hour Relief of: Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy, Watery Eyes, Itchy Throat or Nose. For 2 yrs. & OlderGrape, Dosing Cup IncludedDye Free, Sugar Free Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 teaspoonful (5ml) or 2 teaspoonfuls (10ml) once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10ml) in 24 hours. Adults 65 years and over: 1 teaspoonful (5ml) once daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (5ml) in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 ml) once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 1 teaspoonful (5ml) once daily. Do not give more than 1 teaspoonfuls (5ml) in 24 hours Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor WARNINGS: Do not use if you have ever. click this product to see full details

What do you prefer to give your child for allergies?[product:children’s-claritin-chewables-24-hour] Zyrtec Children's Grape Allergy Relief Syrup Children's Allegra 12Hr Meltable Tablets
Is it ok to give this Zyrtec Children's Grape Allergy Relief Syrup to a toddler everyday?
Are you able to give your child Tylenol with this?
Start your review of Zyrtec Children's Grape Allergy Relief Syrup!
How would you rate this product?
Yadaris N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Zyrtec Children's Grape Allergy Relief Syrup uploaded by Yadaris N.
Zyrtec Children's Grape Allergy Relief Syrup uploaded by Yadaris N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My oldest daughters is the one that gets more allergys from my family and this product Zyrtec children’s Grape allergy relief syrup is a great product to use for your kids and parents can also us this product which is great also.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
So far so good, no sneezing or sniffles to note yet this season, and he says he loves the taste of it! He hasn't seemed drowsy either since taking it (although wouldn't it be nice if he'd take a nap!!) Definitely recommend if you're looking to save money! We haven't even needed to break out the benedryl yet!
Melissa M.
Yonkers, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son has allergies and this was the recommended. I like this one since it contains no dyes.
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I like this allergy medicine it really helps my son when his eyes get watery and his nose stuffy this clears his right up. He does not mind the taste for it being medicine. This is his first time using this and I have to say we really like it. I do recommend this medicine for your kiddos.
kyla C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My youngest has bad allergies right now and this has helped with her symptoms as always. Equate is where I reach to as long as the ingredients are the same or similar.
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We really like Zyrtec for our kids as it really does help with the allergies. Works equally well for both my kids. We prefer this over benadryl cuz it makes them less drowsy in comparison. Meets my expectations everytime. I can rely on it as it helps them feel better and get only enough sleep instead of keeping them drowsy the next day as well 😅
Cassie T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
One of my boys has asthma and allergies. Playing outside brother him on some days. This Zyrtec always worked great for him. You could tell a difference within minutes. This also helped when he was going to his friend house that had a cat. ( he is allergic to cats.) Zyrtec Children's Grape Allergy Relief Syrup
Miracle G.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
We’ve used this for my daughter’s flare ups since day 1. We used it when we found out she was allergic to eggs. She got hives and it spread throughout her body so fast. She didn’t look like she couldn’t breathe but the nurse on the phone was reassuring that Zyrtec would do the trick and was safe for her. She was a year old at the time!
Zoey O.
Sicklerville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Worked wonders for my son’s seasonal allergies when no other medication worked. I recommend!
Olivia C.
Salem, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Seems to help my kids when they need relief. I do not like giving my kids bunch of medicines either. The flavor I hear is pretty good so that is a bonus.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle S.
Salem, NH
il y a 3 mois
Ashley R. il y a 17 jours
My child prefers the syrup because if she drinks enough water, the tastes doesn’t linger in her mouth
Nancy H.
il y a 10 mois
Nicole E. il y a 10 mois
My 2.5 year old was prescribed this daily by his pulmonologist. When in doubt, phone the pediatrician