ZYRTEC® Children’s Dissolve Tabs

Relieves kids’ allergy symptoms* for a full 24 hours. *Provides relief of sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes and itchy nose and throat.

Do these allergy pills really work?
Start your review of ZYRTEC® Children’s Dissolve Tabs!
Marissa F.
Minooka
ZYRTEC® Children’s Dissolve Tabs uploaded by Marissa F.
It's a must have in the medicine cabinet. Every fall and spring it is needed for my 9 year olds allergies. It works for her!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
After trying a couple different allergy meds for my son this one was the one that worked best for him. He definitely doesn’t mind taking these. The dissolve tab is a lot better and faster for him than a liquid. I would recommend and especially for a child that really doesn’t like to take liquid medicine.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
ZYRTEC® Children’s Dissolve Tabs uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These easily dissolve. The orange flavor is mild, but relatively pleasant. They go to work fast on allergies. The dosage is the same as an adult dosage. I think the only difference between this and adult is that they dissolve in your mouth. I like that the pouches are super easy to open compared to other blister packs.
Caitlin D.
St Augustine, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Our 10 year old has to take these every day during the peak allergy season here in Fl. A lot of times it’s during the spring and winter months. The only complaint I have for these are how expensive they can be.
Helga Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
These tablets are great because they are easy to cut in half with a pill cutter. They are lemon flavored so my kids don't get upset when they are asked to take it. I also use these for myself! I prefer them over swallowing the weird tasting ones which are the same dose anyways.
‎Jen ‎.
E Providence, RI
ZYRTEC® Children’s Dissolve Tabs uploaded by ‎Jen ‎.
Purchased at: Dollar General
These are the same strength as adult 10 mg they taste sooo good orange flavor price was 12 bucks for 24 ct it works especially for pressure will buy again bought at dollar general now I take these with me always I feel much better
Chris B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Zyrtec does an efficient job helping your sinuses drain so you get well faster. It was recommended by a doctor and comes in several different sizes & forms. It is also made specifically for pediatric or adult use.
Marie A.
Youngstown, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son has been on zyrtec for years this is the only allergy medication that actually works. He has severe allergies. Takes one pill every day and feels better. I would recommend this to anyone who has allergies for children
Mershell F.
Binghamton, NY
Much easier to get children with allergies to take instead of liquid cough syrup ! And they like that they don't have to take nasty liquid form ! Personally for myself I would pick these for myself as well because I prefer the chewable over the liquid form !
Jen E.
fowler, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
ZYRTEC® Children’s Dissolve Tabs uploaded by Jen E.
So my little guy would try some other allergy meds (Cl——) and he would still be stuffed. We tried this and much better results! He is not a fan of the flavor but my daughter also tried it and liked it. It works, but he’s prefer another flavor!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...