BY ZYRTEC

Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat. Cetrizine HCl 1 mg / mL Oral Solution Antihistamine. Indoor & Outdoor Allergies: 24 Hr Relief. I always have been giving my children Benadryl for allergys. Many of these medications are only for adults. Finally something that I can give my kids that won't make them drowsy. Use only with enclosed dosing cup. Adults and children 6 years and over -1 teaspoonful (5 mL) or 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) in 24 hours. Adults 65 years and over - 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) once daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 6 years of age - 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) once d. click this product to see full details see more...

• My daughter has allergies really bad. We have tried every...2 Answers
  • I use to use Zyrtec all the time and one day it just stop...2 Answers
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
My son has really bad allergies, in fact he's allergic to 21 different allergens including certain trees and all types of grass. His doctor prescribed him Zyrtec and it has been a life saver. It takes no time to start working. My son doesn't hate it because it has a friendly taste. It doesn't taste Medicinal like a lot of other medicine. I would definitely recommend this medicine to people with allergies.
Thaiany N.
My son has a long list of allergies and seasonal allergies are the worst now in the spring. I give it to him daily in the morning prior to preschool and it helps him go on with his day without the sniffling and runny nose. I love that it's dye free and it comes in a flavor he enjoys.
Jessica C.
This is the only product that has helped my daughter this week! She was suffering from allergies so bad that she could barely concentrate on her school work. After only one dose she woke up feeling so much better.
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Review for: Medicine, Liquid Bubble Gum more...
My youngest has terrible allergies like her father and this is the best product we have found to help keep the attacks away. Otherwise, it seems like just a walk outside leaves her terribly congested. She likes the flavor and doesn't make her drowsy.
Ayisha D.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Medicine, Liquid Bubble Gum more...
My son has terrible allergies and scratches all night. His pediatrician recommended this for him.has helped his scratching so much. Wish they sent out more coupons for them
Michelle D.
Review for: Medicine, Liquid Bubble Gum more...
We started giving this to my 2 year old per his pediatrician's recommendation and it has helped with his allergies a lot! He loves the flavor, I love that it's dye free!
Brandy M.
Review for: Medicine, Liquid Bubble Gum more...
I love the liquid Zyrtec for my daughter. She can't swallow a pill yet and this works great for her allergies. I love the fact that it's only once a day!
Stormie G.
Lorena, TX
Review for: Medicine, Liquid Bubble Gum more...
Works good, my son loves the taste, it is part of my son's daily allergy regimen set by his allergist.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
I use to use Zyrtec all the time and one day it just stopped working. Anyone else have this problem?
Dana G.
My daughter has allergies really bad. We have tried everything from Claritin to the nasal spray and also prescription. Does this work well? I am running out of options and tired of spending money on things that wont work :(