BY ZYRTEC

Zyrtec Childrens Allergy Relief give 24 hours of relief to indoor and outdoor allergies. For 2 yrs & older. 24 Hour Relief of: Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy, Watery Eyes, Itchy Throat or Nose. For 2 yrs. & OlderGrape, Dosing Cup IncludedDye Free, Sugar Free Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 teaspoonful (5ml) or 2 teaspoonfuls (10ml) once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10ml) in 24 hours. Adults 65 years and over: 1 teaspoonful (5ml) once daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (5ml) in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 ml) once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 1 teaspoonful (5ml) once daily. Do not give more than 1 teaspoonfuls (5ml) in 24 hours Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor WARNINGS: Do not use if you have ever. click this product to see full details see more...

Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
My son takes Zyrtec daily and it seems to really relieve his allergy symptoms. There have been a few days he's forgotten it and he's been miserable with a runny nose and itchy, watery eyes. Overall it seems to do a really good job and it doesn't taste too bad either.
Erika M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
My daughter takes this for seasonal allergies. It worked really well for the first year she took it but now it seems to be less effective the longer she has taken it. I am hoping it is just a dosage problems due to her change is size. It works well. I have taken it before when a food allergy has flared up and even for a liquid still works just as well as the pill.
stephanie b.
Hurst , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Zyrtec is the only thing that seems to help my 3 year old. He takes it twice a day and it makes a huge difference. I like that its dye free and he loves the grape flavor. He happily takes it every time.
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I gave this to my nephew the other day because he was dealing with typical allergies and they cleared up within the next hour. I feel like I should have found this product sooner.
Angela M.
For medicine, Zyrtec doesn't taste too bad. I can't swallow pills, so I have to rely on the syrup. This helped relieve my itchy and irritated throat during allergy season.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have tried various allergy meds for our little one. This one doesn't relieve his symptoms 100%, but it has put codes more relief than Claritin or Singulair.
Vicki S.
Lehighton, PA
My daughter was out on another allergy brand. It didn't work to well. She was always stuffy. We decided to change and Zyrtec works much better for her!
Reshma A.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This has made my life loads easier because my little one now enjoys taking her needed daily dose thanks to the grape flavor we are required to take 8 mls a day so anything to make the process easier is amazing
ivonne S.
Buy it for my children

Is very good removes them quick allergy. It has a good taste I have recommended to my family.