HealthMedicines & TreatmentsAllergy & SinusZyrtec
Cetrizine HCl/Antihistamine 10mg (100 ct)

Zyrtec Cetrizine HCl/Antihistamine 10mg (100 ct.)

by Zyrtec

Zyrtec provides 24 hour relief from your worst allergy symptoms: SneezingRunny nose Itchy, water eyes Itchy throat or nose Use on only as directed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zyrtec Cetrizine HCl/Antihistamine 10mg (100 ct.)!
Kristie K.
Coventry, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Zyrtec is great for seasonal allergies. Use to have this prescribed to me as a kid but then it became over the counter which is great because you do not need a prescription. Starts working very fast and last for a while
Lauren T.
Horsham, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I had a hard time finding an allergy medicine that really helped with my symptoms. Once I found Zyrtec I felt much better. My husband also takes Zyrtec and he feels much better.
Erica B.
Urbana, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
With my allergies and asthma I take this every day and it works great for what I need to help combat it be troubles of breathing. This has been a life saver to help me enjoy my everyday life and my love of being outdoors.
Melissa L.
Salem, OR
Only allergy medicine that works for me. I have terrible allergies year round, so I take this daily. I wish it wasn’t quite so expensive, but it just has to be worked into the budget because I can’t go without.
Gary G.
Big Spring, TX
I take a Zyrtec tablet (generic cetirizine) nightly. I've tried all the other alternatives and they leave me not feeling as relieved of allergies as the Zyrtec. As a result, I buy the Cetirizine from Sam's Club and take every day to feel my best and not let my allergies weigh me down.
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
this particular allergy pill turns me into a total b-word. for whatever reason it makes me very cranky and i don’t like it. it’s very effective for allergies though! i would recommend buying store brand though since it will be cheaper with the same ingredients.
Megan B.
Calhan, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My whole family has allergies and we take this seriously everyday. We feel like death without it. The price is with it its affordable other allergy meds are not the same you can not give me another medication it wouldn't work. Lol 😆
Chelsea T.
Abingdon, MD
Works like a charm. Take it every morning especially during allergy season. Also take this when I’m going to be around cats or dogs. Love the two pack to have plenty for the season.
Nikki K.
Meridian , ID
This is the best allergy medicine that I have taken! I have a small allergy to seafood, but that doesn’t stop me from eating it! Seafood will give me bumps on my tongue and just make eating anything salty very uncomfortable. But, because of my Zyrtec that I take right before I eat seafood, I can safely eat crab legs and anything salty without the discomfort of my allergies!
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Only allergy medication I swear by!! Works like wonders to help relieve my daily allergies

Looking for your answer?