Zyrtec Antihistamine Liquid Gels

by Zyrtec

Original prescription strength. Indoor & outdoor allergies. 24 hour relief.

Does anyone else have raging allergies right now?! I take Zyrtec (10mg, but have to increase it to 20mg), but it is not helping me even a little. Looking for some advance on different affordable options before i swell up like blueberry girl on Willy Wonka. Zyrtec Antihistamine Liquid Gels
How do you feel about 24hr piles?
Does this work better then claritian
Start your review of Zyrtec Antihistamine Liquid Gels!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nothing and I mean nothing works better without any side effects for my allergies than these Zyrtec Liquid Gels. In my opinion they are very highly priced but I suppose affordable if we budget right. They work well so I suppose it does keep our prescription budget down due to it being a preventative from getting sicker.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend get asthma attacks triggered by allergies to pet dander and pollen and we tried just about every antihistamine on the market (including the generic cetirizine) and the brand name Zyrtec is the only thing that works. The Zyrtec tablets work to relieve allergy symptoms just as well as the liquid gels, but these work a little quicker which is why I buy these. While these are expensive, I'm willing to pay that much if it means he can feel better.
Zyrtec is an allergy medicine that works with any simple to mild allergic reactions. It will relieve seasonal allergies, help with sinus infections and other types of allergic reactions. It is non drowsy which is great because you can use it during the day. Great quality, good price and it is sold OTC over the counter. I always keep it at home because it works wonders and the tablet works for 24 hrs. Liquid gels are fast acting. It is small in size which makes it easy to swallow.
Binghamton , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zyrtec Antihistamine Liquid Gels uploaded by Ilze D.
The ONLY allergy medicine that works for me! I am allergic to dust which is literally everywhere, so I needed an everyday medicine. I tried everything - prescriptions, pills, nasal sprays, you name it. When I first started Zyrtec, it did make me a bit drowsy so I took it at night. Now I’m used to it and take it every morning! It is a bit expensive, so I buy the store brand unless there’s a good sale/coupon/rebate. No more itchy eyes or runny nose!
Lake Dallas, TX
This stuff doesn't work on me at all. I follow the directions, I have pretty typical allergies and this stuff really just doesn't do the job at all. Too expensive also.
Thornburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zyrtec Antihistamine Liquid Gels uploaded by Yasmin A.
These are the best allergy pills! They don't make you drowsy and they work fast. They are expensive but always on sale at Walgreens. You can find a coupon for it too. It made my swollen lip go down & stop it itching pretty fast! Since they are Gel capsules they're easier to swallow & they're small so you shouldn't have trouble getting them down
Antioch, CA
This product is my holy grail when allergy season comes. It definitely clears up all my allergies. From sneezing, itchy throat, itchy/watery eyes. & lasts 24 hours like it says on the container. I always find myself repurchasing this item when allergy season comes around.
New Kensington, PA
I was sick with cold symptoms that just would not go away for days. a girl at work gave me a zyrtec to try and it actually worked. symptoms were gone within an hour and I was back to my old self. it lasted an entire 12 hour shift which totally surprised me.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I prefer Zyrtec than most antihistamines because it seems to work the best for me and it doesn't make me feel drowsy. The only complaint I have is that it's a little more expensive than the other choices. It can add up if you need to use this everyday.
Zyrtec helps my allergies really well, but I do have to use them daily during my allergy season, otherwise the effect doesn't stick. I prefer the liquigels over the tablets because I feel like they work faster.