Zyrtec Allergy Tablets

Original Prescription Strength Indoor & Outdoor Allergies 24 Hour Relief of: Sneezing Runny Nose Itchy, Watery Eyes Itchy Throat or Nose Original Prescription Strength Active Ingredients: Cetirizine HCl Inactive Ingredients:  Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide   OR   Carnauba wax, corn starch, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, povidone, titanium dioxide Questions? call ;

Anyone have any recommendations for allergy medicine? I've been taking Zyrtec Allergy Tablets and they haven't been much help.
I Have tried several different allergy pills however none of them seem to work as well as they say they will. From experience, would anyone recommend Zyrtec?
Does this make you drowsy?
Start your review of Zyrtec Allergy Tablets!
Product Highlights
“I randomly began to have allergy issues about three years ago and this product saved my life!” in reviews
“It does not make you drowsy, you do not have to wait to drink orange juice or acidic drinks like with some other allergy medicines and best of all it does not make you gain water weight like a Certain other allergy medicine does!” in reviews
Brea, CA
Purchased at: Target
These allergy pills help so much for someone who has terrible allergies all year round. My eyes itch and my nose gets extremely runny. At one point, the doctors suspected my bad cough to be caused by allergies. This helps so much. One a day, it’s easy to follow and it lasts long. It helps with all of my symptoms. Not just one. It doesn’t make me drowsy so I can take it whenever. It kicks in fairly quickly. About an hour in. It’s pricy but it’s definitely worth it.
Odessa, FL
I suffer from seasonal allergies that lead to asthma attacks and upper respiratory infections. For years, I lived through cycles of months of constant chest congestion and occasional ER visits. Nothing helped stop the cycle until I began using a combination of Zyrtec and a prescription drug called Singulair. Taken every day, these 2 pills have literally stopped all incidents of URI and asthma for years! This is definitely my perfect seasonal allergy med.
ZYRTEC. IS. QUEEN. I’ve used cetirizine (Zyrtec) for years. I have terrible seasonal allergies to oak pollen and hay pollen and Zyrtec works. HOWEVER, this is a MAINTENANCE medication. Meaning you have to take it EVERY DAY for about 2-3 weeks before it starts to work. It has to build up in the body before it really takes effect. So if you know you’re going to get spring allergies in April, start taking it in mid March. Xx, a Registered Nurse
N Chesterfld, VA
My go-to during allergy season!! I have been using cetirizine (Zyrtec) for years and it has definitely helped my terrible seasonal allergies to pollen. I do have to say that this medication is a build-up meaning that it wont work effectively unless you take it everyday for about two weeks. If you miss a dosage, you may develop some side effects as well but other than that, the product works flawlessly as a non-drowsy medication :)
Latham, NY
The springtime always brings me really bad allergies--running nose, watery eyes...It's the worst. One of my close friends is a pharmacist and told me this is the only brand of allergy medicine that she ever recommends to anyone, so I decided to buy it and it did work really well! Even still, I only try to use it during the times when I reallyyy can't function without getting some relief, and this does the job.
Jackson, TN
Zyrtec is an awesome medicine for those with allergies both in and outside. I think most people have better results with Zyrtec over Claritin. This is even safe for dogs. It is what I have to give my boxer with severe skin allergies and it works great for her too. It does tend to make me a little drowsy so I have to take it at night if I need it. Otherwise it’s a great choice.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Decently effective at relieving symptoms. I have bought this and Claritin on and off for years, and really can't pin down if I find one more effective over the other. Allergy meds are a must have here, so I will continue to buy. As I said, I don't have any specific brand loyalty when it comes to allergy medications, but this product is helpful for me.
I used zyrtec to treat my seasonal allergies for years and it worked great. For the past few weeks my allergies have been unbearable and zyrtec provided no relief. I then switched to Xyzal which my doctor said was a stronger form of zyrtec, this also provided no relief. I have since switched to claritin and it has greatly improved my symptoms
Moore, OK
I used this product in conjunction with a bunch of other allergy meds to combat an issue I had earlier this year. Because they all did the same thing i couldn’t really tell what worked and what didn’t. It is VERY expensive and I can’t imagine having to use it every season. Because of the price tag I would try to find another solution
W Lafayette, IN
I have awful spring allergies, itchy eyes, itchy throat, and sneezing to name a few. I have been taking Zyrtec for a few years now and it does the trick! Sometimes I have to take Zyrtec-D if the symptoms are really serious but overall, I am completely satisfied. I haven't tried other allergy products so I don't know how they compare.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
lindsey C. • il y a 11 jours
My dr said a full month before effective and if still bad add Flonase
Maricopa , AZ
il y a un an
Zyrtec Allergy Tablets ? Do they compare to claritin?
Brandy N. • il y a un an