BY ZYRTEC #4 in Allergy & Sinus

Original Prescription Strength Indoor & Outdoor Allergies 24 Hour Relief of: Sneezing Runny Nose Itchy, Watery Eyes Itchy Throat or Nose Original Prescription Strength Active Ingredients: Cetirizine HCl Inactive Ingredients:  Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide   OR   Carnauba wax, corn starch, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, povidone, titanium dioxide Questions? call ; see more...

• Does this work as well as benadryl or better7 Answers
  • I have had extremely bad allergies lately and I have heard some g...4 Answers
  • Does this medication work better than Claritin?6 Answers
Zyrtec Allergy Tablets
  • "I randomly began to have allergy issues about three years ago and this product saved my life!" in 1 review
  • "It does not make you drowsy, you do not have to wait to drink orange juice or acidic drinks like with some other allergy medicines and best of all it does not make you gain water weight like a Certain other allergy medicine does!" in 1 review
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
So far so good. I have been taking Zyrtec for 4 years now and It does do a great job relieving my allergies. I have very little to NO more, pressure headaches and puffiness with my sinuses, same with itchy or watery eyes and the coughing, hacking and sneezing is gone. Zyrtec works, I was prescribed other allergy medications including Claritin and nothing seemed to relieve my most severe allergy problems. This did the trick and yes I take it everyday however it is much better then dealing with year round really annoying allergies
Jannie R.
Jannie R.
Warner , OK
My best spring product discovery is a tried and true allergy product. For most springtime is beautiful flowers and hiking but for me it is a time of sneezy and itchy eyes until i discovered Zyrtec Allergy OTC for indoor and outdoor allergies. Now with one pill a day I can enjoy those springtime outdoor activites without the sneezing , itchy eyes and coughing.
Java S.
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
I can not live without taking this tablet daily. I have really bad allergies and this is the only tablet that has gotten me through the day. The formula is non-drowsy, so don't worry you will be able to get through the work day. Did I mention it works the whole day. If I take a tablet before I go to bed, I don't need another until the next night.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Cookeville, TN
Zyrtec is a MUST HAVE in our house during the Fall season!! My oldest daughter has Fall allergies, in addition to dust and grass. So anytime we go through spring cleaning, if she doesn't have Zyrtec, she is beyond miserable. When she is taking her Zyrtec, she avoids the horrendous headaches that she gets with allergies. This is fantastic stuff!!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
I used to get a prescription for this before it was moved over the counter. After they did that I couldn't take it anymore. This would like drug me where the entire next day I couldn't even get out of bed. I tried this several times to make sure it was the medicine and not me being sick. I can't take Zyrtec anymore due to that reason.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
My family has a lot of allergy issues and we have been using Zyrtec for years. I especially love it because I wear contacts and when I have allergies I can't wear them. If I take a Zyrtec in the morning though I don't feel the allergies at all. I've tried other brands that are cheaper but I would choose and trust Zyrtec every time.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
This medicine helps with seasonal allergies in the best way. Before using, I would spend spring miserable and eventually end up with a sinus infection. I enjoy spring now. I know that some have said that affects breastmilk supply while on it, I have found that not to be true and have a happy nurser.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I cannot go a day without my zyrtec! I love zyrtec I've been using it for years. It clears up my allergies, I am a long time allergy sufferer and use this in combination with a prescription nose spray. It works wonders. If there is a day when I happen to forget to take it I notice it right away!
Desirée S.
Desirée S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have SEVERE seasonal allergies and Zyrtec is the only pill that makes a difference. I've tried all of them and it by far is the only one for me. The good thing is that you can frequently find it on sale at the pharmacy/target/walmart and such. I just couldn't make it through spring without it.
Virgie S.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Both of my sons take this. And have since they were little. My youngest son has been taking it since he was maybe 3 or 4 and it helps. We can tell when they don't take it. Watery eyes, and all that. If you suffer from allergies then you definitely need to try this. I Recommend this medicine
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this have side effects?
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone else used this product so long that they almost developed an immunity(?) to it?
Meeka L.
Meeka L.
Does this work as well as benadryl or better
Judea K.
Judea K.
Salem , OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Would you say that Zyrtec works better then Claritin?
Nicole g.
Nicole g.
Independence, KY
Does this work better than Claritin? I have taken Claritin for cat allergies and it does nothing.