Zyrtec Allergy Relief Tablets

by Zyrtec

Long-lasting relief from allergy symptoms Helps relieve itchy, red, watery eyes, sneezing and runny, itchy nose, postnasal drip, itching from hives Studies show that 1 dose of ZYRTEC works for 24 hours

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zyrtec Allergy Relief Tablets!
Klaudia N.
Blacksburg, VA
Zyrtec Allergy Relief Tablets uploaded by Klaudia N.
[product:zyrtec-24-hour-allergy-relief-tablets,-10-mg-cetirizine-hcl-antihistamine-allergy-medicine,-14-ct] works not only for seasonal allergies but also allergic skin reaction. It helped me with huge skin situation. Blessing! Maybe it took 3 days and outbreaks started to reduce. You can find it in any CVS Pharmacy or Kroger
Alice P.
Debary, FL
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Nobody likes to have allergies and me included. This is the only allergy medicine that works for me. The five pack individuals are perfect to grab and go and take when needed.
Yurani V.
Weslaco , TX
Zyrtec is actually really good, it definitely helped to control my allergies that I get randomly.
Maryuri G.
Zyrtec Allergy Relief Tablets uploaded by Maryuri G.
They are excellent, but do not take them if you are going to drive, take responsibility with your life and that of others.
Johanna A.
I'm having allergies for years, the mosquitoes, beans and pork make my life harder but when I really want a burrito or there is a new allergy, this guy is my best allied.
Rebecca I.
Tomball, TX
I’ve tried all types and this are the ones that act faster on me. I need to take them regularly in order be effective on the long run but this are trusty when it comes to allergy relieve !
Elka E.
Saint Charles, MO
Living in the Midwest this is a must for me to take daily to manage allergies and reduce my migraines as a result of my issues. This keeps me from sneezing and my all issues.
Becky G.
Grand Prairie, TX
When I have really bad allergies I buy this it works great and doesn’t cause me to be sleepy
Taylor L.
Los Angeles, CA
These always knock me on my behind. I'm super sensitive to anything that even MAY cause drowsiness. However, they do the trick. DO NOT mix with alcohol. Whoops. I try to only take half of a tablet and I'm usually still sensitive to that as well.
Valerie I.
Austin, TX
My primary physician always recommends this by brand. It is the most effective and least side effect prone medication for allergy relief. Works like a charm!

Looking for your answer?