Zyrtec Allergy 24 Hour Tablets

Zyrtec Allergy Tablets relieves your worst allergy symptoms, indoor and out. With 10 milligrams of cetirizine hydrochloride per tablet, this prescription-strength allergy relief medicine provides 24 hours of relief from common symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies, including runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itching of the nose or throat. From the #1 allergist-recommended brand among OTC oral antihistamines, these all-day anti-allergy tablets effectively treat indoor allergies caused by dust, mold, and pet dander, as well as outdoor seasonal allergies from tree pollen, weeds, and grasses. This 24 hour allergy relief medicine starts working at hour 1 and works twice as hard when you take it again the next day. It is suitable for those ages 6 and older.

Does this seem to help for most people? I've taken it for a couple days and it's doesn't seem to help. Doesn't it need a couple days to help?
Start your review of Zyrtec Allergy 24 Hour Tablets!
Michelle H.
Zyrtec Allergy 24 Hour Tablets uploaded by Michelle H.
Purchased at: Target
If you have allergies (for me I have seasonal allergies have this bottle of Zyrtec is my best friend. Very effective and helps - just on the more expensive side. I am a repeat purchaser and highly recommend!
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Zyrtec Allergy 24 Hour Tablets uploaded by Kristen B.
Zyrtec Allergy 24 Hour Tablets uploaded by Kristen B.
This product works so fast, in about one hour!!! For someone that has indoor and outdoor allergies this is a life saver! It relieves my itchy watery eyes that are embarrassing, my stuffy runny nose and itchy throat. I love that they are non drowsy. These best all competitors at how fast they work. #Influenster
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,055 reviews
Zyrtec Allergy 24 Hour Tablets uploaded by Melissa B.
My husband has pretty bad allergies, so I always keep a bottle of this in my purse and in our house. It kicks in pretty quickly, even when we don’t know in advance that there is going to be a cat wherever we’re going. I definitely recommend Zyrtec to those with allergies!!
Caity W.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Helps keep my seasonal allergies under control this is the best allergy pill I could find!🤧👍🏻
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was dizzy and not feeling good because my sinuses were so clogged I took some of these and sure enough I started to feel better anytime my sinuses start to clog up I now grab ZYRTEC® Dissolve Tabs and let them do the job because I know a couple days of this and it’s over for the sinuses and the cold!
Sarah B.
Medford, MA
Zyrtec Allergy 24 Hour Tablets uploaded by Sarah B.
in view of the others it works very well, the price is no longer affordable because I think it is very expensive, but because it is worth it and makes the effect it pays to pay it does not take effect immediately you need to take it every 24 hours while you have allergy
Avery R.
Mobile, AL
Zyrtec Allergy 24 Hour Tablets uploaded by Avery R.
Yall. Its pollen season again. And if you live or frequent the south, you know that means all sorts of yuckiness for your noggin region. Take one of these in the morning for mild symptoms and it helps tremendously. I've noticed it only brings the symptoms down to manageable during bad days, it doesn't get rid of them entirely.
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
Zyrtec Allergy 24 Hour Tablets uploaded by Erika C.
I love the convenient size of this particular Zyrtec so I can keep it handy in my purse or desk at work. I also like that I can take this one during the day time without worrying about drowsiness. It actually works great and I like to catch it on sale or there's usually always in store coupons for this.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,061 reviews
Great allergy medication but I feel drowsy on this medication. A shame because it does work.
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
I present my favorite anti allergy, I can be protected 24 hours without feeling like a zombie 😂 it is very good, if you have a better option of anti allergies you can share it with me I am an expert in allergy seasons.